3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Deep Throat 26.01.20 04:10 pm

Why Tommy can't swim? (Grand Theft Auto: Vice City)

Well? warm water, chemical waste disposal, though the winter though the summer - swim in zdoroe?
what motivated the developers here creating this opportunity? indeed, in the BCC swim is still possible.
and modification on this account. what can be done by, because there are sa and VSS. to take scripts and do it, because the city transferred - transfer and the ability to swim.
226 Comments
Sort by:
A
Angel_Trent 26.01.20

And what for to swim? In the water you have less to fall.(I said, who led the cars in GTA do not really know how) XD

k
kronos 26.01.20

take the scripts and make
Add animation, FULL water change, because in the sun it is visible a current on the top and a single layer of, well, hacking the EXE. You're going to do? I think not.

p
pizdec_vsemu 26.01.20

After a hard childhood, he lived in the desert, there is no water here and don't know how!!!

P
Petka Chehov 26.01.20

No wonder you neuchli number data analysis a bipolar mass of the magnetic waves around the chakras of the aura Tommy...

V
ViceTim 26.01.20

If Thomas could swim, it would be contrary to the concept of First you unlock the next island, and then walk on it. Went and swam'd in the West island, not even after the mission uncle Ken. San Andreas is another matter: there Carl took a sort of recognizance not to leave.

O
Orto Dogge 26.01.20

Well, actually, there is not just the bridges closed, there are storms, hurricanes and typhoons. So strange the fact that we are not caught.

S
Sladkiy baget 26.01.20

He tries papastew the Guinness book of world records for the number drigani hands and feet per second.When he feels tired,a little lie down motionless,then goes to the hospital(in the game this is not shown) falls on the survey,out of the hospital

2010. Well fortunately at least 15 years all of the d*лбое6ы

p
pizdec_vsemu 26.01.20

Your in SA are done so on other island you can get but those from 4 stars slapped could say the same in the 3rd to make!

D
Deep Throat 26.01.20

well done to and in the water invisible boundaries as in VSS. but swimming would be possible.
I got illegally on other Islands, as in Weiss(on the boat), and in liberty. (well, in Sanaa, of course, do not want to after the lights of Vegas to return to the ruined nigger ghetto. so wanted to officially reach).
why not get to each of the following Islands in the LSS and VSS??
in the PM: destroyed bridge and bridge inspection
in the sun: the lower activity of the hurricane offers the bridge to starfish island, then to the West island.
in the sa: first, the cops perepravit in SF, thus destroying your warrant arrest Charles, then in the LP, under the guise of toreno, such as the work of the CIA and all things

T
Tumult 26.01.20

Yes papasto the developers were too lazy...

l
ladykiller69 26.01.20

Not lazy, at that time it bilr nevozmozhnym, or just too many opyt with programirovanie should have been held, and they have photos...

a
afftar vypifshiy yadu a.k 26.01.20

Yes, everything is clear! For a while, until Tommy saw Victor, he just did not have time to teach him to swim!

D
Deep Throat 26.01.20

haha

N
NokiArt 26.01.20

No, probably Claude Thommen folder, and gave him a bad example

M
Ma4eteGT 26.01.20

No, just Tommy 15 years in the area plowed, and there is a swim current in г0вне possible.

A
Angel_Trent 26.01.20

No wonder you neuchli number data analysis a bipolar mass of the magnetic waves around the chakras of the aura Tommy...

Glamorous

m
mrtrololololololololololo 26.01.20

The child did not go to the pool

p
paulgeorgehooks 26.01.20

No, probably Claude Thommen folder, and gave him a bad example

:) quite the contrary :)

m
mrtrololololololololololo 26.01.20

Yes. I generally felt that CJ is the son of Tommy and Claude too. Lance and Vic are brothers. If it were not so I would have thought that Vic's son lance. Tony from liberty city stories the son of my mA, which is on the game and wanted to destroy Tony. But as Claude to be Tommy folder, if it to utter the word can't? :) I am now interested in, as Claude before that time grew. After all, as he lived if to say could not? Or is it in the children's room of militia all his childhood spent? And if a son, then Tommy would Claude say at least learn :)

p
paulgeorgehooks 26.01.20

But as Claude to be Tommy folder

Author, teach arithmetic.

Action Vice city takes place in 1986 year. Tommy prior to that spent 15 years in the Slammer. As he had some business with Sonny, then he sat down no longer a boy. Let's say he was 20 years old, the figure is certainly underestimated.... Then in ' 86 he was 35 years old, he was born in 1951ом.

Action GTA3 takes place in 2001 monthly. Tommy Vercetti will be 50. Well, let's say that Claudie at the time were ... um... well, in short, had a son at 16. Then Claude GTA3 at the time 66 years? It is well preserved :)

CJ is the son of Tommy

dem with hell of course.....

First, CJ is African, and Tommy -- Italian. Love C. J.'s or his brothers and sister would have to be a mulatto.

as Claude until that time, ROS

Like all dumb, maybe a boarding school which is (for the deaf is totally special. school). Only here it is not clear that he does not use sign language. So it's a mute from birth. Anyway, he is a very silent.