3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lemon ver 2 20.09.19 09:36 am

Will there be a part 2 of the game Clive Barker\'s Jericho? (Clive Barker's Jericho)

how do you think it will be a new Jericho?
87 Comments
Sort by:
S
Slav0K 20.09.19

Can be released, but heard nothing yet ...

.DeliGht 20.09.19

I don't think that will happen. Information about the second part of nowhere.

a
assassinsfan 20.09.19

There! I've been looking for information everywhere. Only found some English website, they say this тему:http://community.codemasters.com/forum/jericho-help-spoiler-forum-883/243736-jericho-2-a.html In them I found a link http://www.clivebarker.info/newothersb.html # Codemasters
There's Clive Barker says he wants Иерихон2. He also said that it will be a trilogy. If I understand correctly, in Иерихоне2 will appear a ship, in the hold which are 666детей, and you will not want to know what they do (so translated my Internet translator). In General, see for yourself: http://www.clivebarker.info/newothersb.html # Codemasters
Remember the ending of Jericho? There the team throws into the open ocean. Do not want to start rumors, but it is possible that not far from them will just be to sail a ship with 666 children in the hold, and, looking for rescue, the team will get out to the ship, where they will have to clean it. As for Cole and Jones, then most likely they are gone forever. But Clive Barker comforts us with the promise that allegedly Иерихоне2 will be added other characters.

S
Slav0K 20.09.19

In any case, it will not be soon. Not before Doom 4!!!

L
Lemon ver 2 20.09.19

Cool so the second game will be

r
rain Balthazar 20.09.19

Yes it would be very best

M
MoSk1T 20.09.19

henna,henna, I pay, I WANT the SECOND PART... :(

S
SvKirilius 20.09.19

I don't really was first, because the saves is lost, but I'm going to pass, so waiting for the second part

S
Steel_Demon 20.09.19

The second part will be like. After Jericho was recognized as the best FPS horror(shooter/horror) 2007, developers will not miss a chance to release a sequel))

Corrected translator assassinsfan: ...and believe us, you don't zahochetsa to know what happens with these kids...

He is also looking forward to the second part)

p
progeny 20.09.19

and I cried(( I didn't understand the ending... well, soaked and then small? th with the world? anyways I was disappointed((( but to play in part 2 would be cool!!

S
Spez24 20.09.19

quickly she came out. I bloody want the second part to play))))

K
KiberGitler 20.09.19

Since the first it's been 3 years almost

G
Good Morning 20.09.19

The game is not very fond of. Yes, and difficult Spanish friend (Mercury Steam) in the new decade to tighten the schedule on the standard. All this hinders the development of interesting action-horror, in my opinion. As for me, I'm ready to play in the sequel with the same graphics and engine. Loved the story (Clive Barker of the same, dammit), believed in the cut scenes with the disclosure of the characters, all have not wanted to know and breathe the pixels on the screen. In General, believe in the existence of a live friends. Didn't feel a minute more a thousand years, and liked it. It is encouraging that the patent is still owned by Mercury Steam. I will wait patiently.

s
serega_lepeshkin 20.09.19

The first part was well liked=) I have it 4 times through.
And story super.
I really want to play the second part=(

N
Novyy polzovatel 20.09.19

Unlikely.. Jericho - simple action alone.. Maybe it is even better

E
EVA Angelina 20.09.19

the Barker had 2 games one undying (something like this) and the second Jericho..both okuennuyu..but better..of course the undying was terrible shitless

s
super altair 20.09.19

would be good if came the second part

-
-BlackFord- 20.09.19

I would have played if the second part)

D
Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort-Mey 20.09.19

The first part was a long time ago,but about the second nothing is known.I don't think will ever be a sequel.

A
Arigo 20.09.19

Of course, in the end, some points are not clear! but I don't think the second part will come!