3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lemon ver 2 20.09.19 09:36 am

Will there be a part 2 of the game Clive Barker\'s Jericho? (Clive Barker's Jericho)

how do you think it will be a new Jericho?
87 Comments
Sort by:
-
-BB- 20.09.19

It was January of 2018, the second part on the horizon is not visible. Hope lives))

M
MarkusRush 20.09.19

So much time has passed,neither hearing nor the spirit,eh.Hope dies last,Wait,guys,wait!

l
legusor 20.09.19

fortunately, you don't. it wasn't necessary. the game was awful krivusha in terms of gameplay. the shooter managed to make unplayable shoutarou mechanics and ultra-stupid AI teammates. hard at the time, was this game. tried several times to replay, but threw in the beginning and more to this hack will not return. I would love to see a remastered clive barker's undying as a model of good horror-shooter with an interesting and dark storyline. undying even now a great game and captures the atmosphere that I can't say about jerico, because the core gameplay is killing EVERYTHING.

S
Sindbad16RUS 20.09.19

The only online full-blown fanfic-continuation of the plot of Clive Barker's Jericho, which brought to mind, and has a logical conclusion. If you are interested you can read it. Is creation on the website the Book of fan fiction and is Clive Barker's Jericho 2: the Sequel, volume - 198 pages. Link to fanfic below:

https://ficbook.net/readfic/4803608

B
BioGen 20.09.19

6 days left until the end of 2018, and the games are still there, well mode Hachiko is still valid.

S
SysShadow 20.09.19

Слав0К
ahahahaha
DOOM 4 came out, and Jericho and no(((

04Korez 20.09.19

legusor
ultra stupid teammates? You're still in malaguti not played the campaign, with partners who pretend to shoot to kill but don't kill anyone. Even those who murder someone can