3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lemon ver 2 20.09.19 09:36 am

Will there be a part 2 of the game Clive Barker\'s Jericho? (Clive Barker's Jericho)

how do you think it will be a new Jericho?
87 Comments
Sort by:
j
jericho941 20.09.19

Where's the trailer? Link at least would have left, Google nifiga does not issue

L
Left4LifebyLight[Layt] 20.09.19

Screenshots from the first part, so that costs:(

S
SamIisus 20.09.19

Looked at the joyful message of five years ago and realized that something isn't right.
However, one can state definitely. In the fifteenth year can not wait. Clive is now busy new Hellraiser.

J
Jericho_Fan. 20.09.19

progeny
At the end of Jericho, the firstborn, not kill but only oslablet, Arnold Lich saves him. Most likely the second parts will be the continuation of the deal with the firstborn, and the children will most likely need to get him back.

-
-Kosh- 20.09.19

Came to the end of 2015. The sequel never came out.

a
agula98 20.09.19

And will not work.In the first place.The game was released 9 years ago and it is now know 2.5 people.And secondly originally planned trilogy, but due to low sales all curled up.Such cases.

A
Andrey Ryzhikov 20.09.19

Hmm...it's Already 2016 and I look forward to continue... Hachiko waited and we wait! (probably)

I
I.L.L.E.N.A 20.09.19

Jericho 2 is like half-life episode 3... hope dies last!

V
V_Hoff 20.09.19

Eyau all. Love this comment don't know why and it will be like my personal blog) as many of you have ever searched for the truth about the ending of this game I hope (just hope) that someone else this comment will still read it because in my opinion it is still quite mysterious so let's go. In 2010 the first time I passed Jericho, and of course I was very interested in the ending, and I wrote up there in the comments your questions (nick progeny) which was so much and who had so little
Spoiler:at the end Arnold Leach takes the Firstborn somewhere on the street, the team floats on the surface and in front of us just the sea...what time are they? Pyxis or whether it is already normal world? If this Pyxis the fall whether they are in the normal world? what happened to the Firstborn? What BL!you end up with the place where the command if there's the mainland, they will survive, etc? After all this a couple of times I passed the game but could not understand and looked at a huge number of different Russian and English websites and eventually found one very interesting (for me) thing, in my opinion it's like an alternative (and it would be awesome) ending: in the depths of the game itself, I found texts that were cut from the final version of the game but left in some files, it's scripted final scene, so:

Sum_Beach the First level of Pixies (it's kind of like the title of the Chapter)
Sum_Beach_Description there is no turning Back. His arrogance Frank Delgado has jeopardized the fate of all mankind. In that moment, when the Firstborn stepped onto our land, he was on the wrong side, but... can you kill God?
Scene_Sum_Beach_Begin0 Jones>We are in.
Scene_Sum_Beach_Begin1 Black>See. Here again the child.
Scene_Sum_Beach_Begin2 Church>What is this place hell?
Scene_Sum_Beach_Begin3 Arnold_Leach>the First level of Pyxis, of course. The place where it all began.
Scene_Sum_Beach_Begin4 Arnold_Leach>I am very glad that you finally managed to see the light. And then I was beginning to wonder.
Scene_Sum_Beach_Begin5 Jones>We came to kill him, the Lich.
Scene_Sum_Beach_Begin6 Arnold_Leach>to Kill him? You have the opportunity to become followers of the new God, but instead, you think how to kill him? As you are pathetic.
Scene_Sum_Beach_Begin7 Arnold_Leach>Hear me, child of God! Your conclusion came to an end!
Scene_Sum_Beach_Begin8 Black>I'm going to kill him!
Scene_Sum_Beach_Begin9 Ross>Wait!
Scene_Sum_Beach_Begin10 Arnold_Leach>Take this body and find freedom! Use your innate right and remake this world to the ground!
Scene_Sum_Beach_Begin11 Jones>He sacrifices himself Firstborn!
Scene_Sum_Beach_Begin12 Ross>No. He is not. I...
[apparently appears Rawlings]
Scene_Sum_Beach_Begin13 Jones>I'm glad you're with us again!
Scene_Sum_Beach_Begin14 Rawlings>I Have never been good to follow orders, whatever they were.
Scene_Sum_Beach_Begin15 Rawlings>Firstborn draws power from the soul of the child! If we can kill him we could kill him and the Firstborn!
Scene_Sum_Beach_Begin16 Delgado>Well, at least something figured out!
[apparently from the spirit of the child that something is happening]
Scene_Sum_Beach_Begin17 Ross>Wait! We made a mistake! This creature was not the Firstborn... Here it is!
Scene_Sum_Beach_Begin18 Delgado>You said it needs a soul, Ross! I already gave!
Scene_Sum_Beach_Begin19 Child>Break the cycle, Devin! You're the key to everything!
[it seems the action moves to the sleep of Ross, as before this probably appears the body of Ross. Very unclear, in General]
Scene_Sum_Beach_Dream0 Ross>It's you, right? There everywhere it was you. You are the Firstborn. You're the one who called me here.
Scene_Sum_Beach_Dream1 Child>I was lonely.
Scene_Sum_Beach_Dream2 Ross>But why me?
Scene_Sum_Beach_Dream3 Child>Because you heard.
Scene_Sum_Beach_Dream4 Ross>Whose soul lies in my body?
Scene_Sum_Beach_Dream5 Child>Her name is Ereshkigal. She first responded to my call, but in exchange for freedom, she enslaved me and used my power to become a God. She invites people like you in this place and make prisoners, adding their strength to his. And when she accumulate the necessary power, they will destroy your world.
Scene_Sum_Beach_Dream6 Ross>You can do to stop her?
Scene_Sum_Beach_Dream7 Child>Not having souls, I can't resist Ereshkigal, as well as can't leave Pixis. Your world is very strange. He admits the existence of a soul without a body, not a body without a soul.
Scene_Sum_Beach_Dream8 Ross>what if I help you destroy her? What if I release you? What will you do?
Scene_Sum_Beach_Dream9 Child>let's think together, what do you say?
[again Pixis]
Scene_Sum_Beach_Sacrifice0 Rawlings>Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you.. The gospel of John, Chapter 14, verse 27.
Scene_Sum_Beach_Sacrifice1 Ereshkigall>Destroying me, you destroy your own soul!
Scene_Sum_Beach_Sacrifice2 Ross>will manage somehow.
Scene_Sum_Beach_Sacrifice3 Ereshkigall>.
Ereshkigal: [no text is visible she moans before death, or something like that]
Sum_Epilogue Not today (also the title of the epilogue)
Sum_Epilogue_Description Epilogue
Scene_Sum_Epilogue_NotToday0 Jones>Did it work? We got out?
Scene_Sum_Epilogue_NotToday1 Delgado>I'd say that's a good sign.
Scene_Sum_Epilogue_NotToday2 Rawlings>Now the Firstborn is free. God help us all.
Scene_Sum_Epilogue_NotToday3 Black>Now, wherever the Firstborn, Ross will accompany him.
Rawlings Scene_Sum_Epilogue_NotToday4>
Scene_Sum_Epilogue_NotToday4 Rawlings>Yes, unfortunately, they won't let him. But when it comes time to hunt, we know who they'll send.
Scene_Sum_Epilogue_NotToday5 Delgado>I could not be considered. I'm done with Jericho, I'm done with the army, I was done with it all.
Scene_Sum_Epilogue_NotToday6 Rawlings>You think you so just let go?
Scene_Sum_Epilogue_NotToday7 Church>Who?
Scene_Sum_Epilogue_NotToday8 Rawlings>I bet you don't know who actually work, right?
Scene_Sum_Epilogue_NotToday9 Rawlings>We have a long way to go. I'll tell you on the way...
Scene_Sum_Epilogue_NotToday10 Jones>I Think we will see Ross?
Scene_Sum_Epilogue_NotToday11 Black>I'm sure of it...
[Apparently Ross and the Firstborn of watching them from somewhere]
Scene_Sum_Epilogue_NotToday12 Child>They will haunt us in every corner of the Earth.
Scene_Sum_Epilogue_NotToday13 Ross>I know.
Scene_Sum_Epilogue_NotToday14 Child>Let me destroy them now. Everything will happen instantly... it will be merciful.
Scene_Sum_Epilogue_NotToday15 Ross>No. Not today.
Scene_Sum_Epilogue_NotToday16 Child>Then what's next?
Scene_Sum_Epilogue_NotToday17 Ross>We'll follow in the other direction. All of us...

Don't know where to start...so:
1: the Destiny of Simone is not clear, but Jones is alive for sure
2: the Firstborn is alive, free, and seems even in the body of Ross (although they can just be together, from the text it is unclear in General)
3:Is the first-born was not evil, and the priestess, he was enslaved and then begin to cry out to Ross to release the Firstborn and destroy the priestess, well, or something like this
4: it is Possible to reconsider the idea of Pixies words Firstborn turns out that luring Jericho into Pixis was sort of like the plans the priestesses, so it is not excluded that the order in General, exist to fuel Pixis and not its destruction (Rawlings said Billy Church that I bet you don't know who actually work, right?) so it's possible (and quite likely) that the leaders of this of this very V. O. D. (the Military-Occult Department, if anyone has forgotten that this is the same organization that sent Jericho to the El-Khali) is not as simple as they seem
5: it is Possible that V. O. D for centuries (in the words of Rawlings all this lasts a very long time) sent these troops to free the Firstborn, but they did not heed the Firstborn and only again and again crammed it into Pyxis, and only Ross made the right (kind of) a choice

Here's the info to digest, I personally have the brains to be Smoking..And Yes, thanks if someone read you the tried, waiting for the second part, I hope kodmasters come to their senses, such a masterpiece all the same..Abby black one to love :D

d
dart vedro 20.09.19

Andrey Ryzhikov
yeah today I just passed 8 years after the game's release

A
Andrey210388 20.09.19

Yes it would be good if the second part would come out, I first went with great pleasure, well as they say wait and see.

I
Igor Shipov 20.09.19

daaaaaaaa

D
Divan Divanych 20.09.19

Hi, is there any news on the game?

S
Sergey Dobrovolskiy 20.09.19

Divan Divanych
What are you, a necrophiliac ?

K
Kodzan Do 20.09.19

Ah - glad they were! Well done to the Spaniards!
Happy times 3 day. Very certainly would like to part 2 came out. It is a pity that at the end of 1 the game a girl from the squad (she was slow) and the man who the psychic had died.

K
Kodzan Do 20.09.19

V_Hoff
I 3 times have passed, but for a long time. Simone (girl-attack with grenades and a headset-a sight that the team time slowed down) just died - I personally remember how in the end, after killing the first borns was a big explosion and it smashed to pieces. I remember it very clearly. The man with telekinesis, Jones, of the explosion also died, - remember, although not so clearly as the death of Simone. The other kind left alive, except dead in the beginning of the game and turned into the spirit of the team commander Ross.

S
Sha-R 20.09.19

Lemon ver 2
It has been 6 years, games are still dumb

G
GoRa97 20.09.19

Guys,does anyone know a similar game for the PC that something like this was,please tell me

H
Hronbad 20.09.19

7 years have passed after the question will there be a part 2 of this game? still no( I have just 763-iy passed the first part and still waiting for the second. Hope dies last as they say)

P
Pyke 20.09.19

Once a year when all the bad odnoobrazny steam games and so tired of looking for a favorite, the genre of games , suffering drive in search Clive Barker and again and again I go into this topic, waiting for hope does not die out , so the 10 year wait...