3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AxeMan_46 26.01.20 04:18 pm

Impressions of the game (Valiant Hearts: The Great War)

Share their thoughts and discuss the game.
94 Comments
Sort by:
S
Striga08 26.01.20

The game is magical. First, the style of depiction has created the impression that the game is humorous, but is so fascinated by the fate of the characters that imbued them deeply. Valiant Hearts is just super! And worth the money

v
vad231437 26.01.20

Masterpiece. By far the best that I played this year.

M
Mousebreaker 26.01.20

Came to 2 parts. Everything is in the game like that.

m
med121 26.01.20

It is a masterpiece, the story, characters, atmosphere, everything at the highest level, Oh I, these games are not seen after dust an elysian tail, so none of the games does not cling generally 10/10!

N
Nazar Motronyuk 26.01.20

med121
In your list you can add To The Moon.
But I agree..10/10!
Especially like the mission where traveling by car...a Classic Symphony blends perfectly with what is happening on the screen)
For example, Offenbach - Infernal Galop in the second Chapter)

g
grev_4 26.01.20

To say that the game is excellent, to say nothing. The game is a masterpiece! I liked everything: from and to. And the music... music in General the whole atmosphere does. But my head is spinning books Remarque, Hemingway, and Hasek...

K
Kapitan Kote 26.01.20

Passed the game avidly. It is a masterpiece in everything except gameplay. Here he is at 8 points, everything else on 10 and no less. A little tear at the end was not allowed

m
med121 26.01.20

Captain Kitteh
Just too damn didn't think the game will make me cry, but she was forced to, now after this game I feel empty in my heart, Yes, now even 10 years wait like this masterpiece of the game, and I do not think that they will put their heart and soul in this, I'm gonna go cry:'C

V
Vanya Savchuk 26.01.20

everyone who has not yet passed or even is not going to pass - be sure to follow the ending is just gorgeous .

v
vad231437 26.01.20

Drive to drive me into some kind of euphoria. The simplest element, but how it is done! Bravo!

n
neogame96 26.01.20

Damn, this story made me cry. The simplicity of the game made the time forwarding more enjoyable and fun. 10 out of 10!

T
TG1K986 26.01.20

Jubilee art done,make masterpieces.See what they do with the soul.

r
roskomnadzornyy 26.01.20

a masterpiece in the end was crying(
waiting for the continuation of this masterpiece

C
CoreyTaylorBroth 26.01.20

This is a masterpiece!!!!

K
Kub1k J 26.01.20

good ,but simple for me , +9

A
APXMAG 26.01.20

good game with a touching finale, more similar games!

I
I4igoK 26.01.20

The game was made by the French Studio Yubisoft Montpellier on their own engine and Jubilee Art. This is for those who don't know. And on the subject, liked the game. The first 2 chapters to go it was boring, but the story itself forced to go further. The gameplay, though simple, but much more fun and balanced than in the recently released Murdered Soul Suspect. The story is good, but I think that had to be cut from the game silly moments Ala Rambo flies into your room or just stupidity, which is not to say but in the game it was not enough. To the 3rd and especially the 4th Chapter and the end of course, no complaints. Well done. Showed the horrors of war. Let not the whole game, but 80 percent of it had to consist of sadness and drama, there would have been a success, and the episode with tanks, artillery, race cut would not have. Just remove the stupid Baron Von Bach or his. Why this humor and clowning? 've pissed them off. The game put 8 points. Collected everything and solved all the puzzles myself since the game is quite simple. It's definitely a plus.

V
Vinderlog 26.01.20

Where we laughed, where we just smiled with emotion) as there is where to empathize. Toy super. I think it will be one of the favorites. Just pleased that I remembered an old toy the Pink Panther, as well to look for items that would go on... very similar. my rating 10! Loved it. Another proof that good games can do and not having realistic graphics and infernal system requirements.

h
hi-hat 26.01.20

the game is a masterpiece handmade Ubisoft was unexpectedly twice already) the first time it was a Child of Light and now I want to see what will happen next time)) sorry that the last few people happy including atmospheric games

A
Aleksandr Kashirin 26.01.20

Really liked the game.....Touched.