3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AxeMan_46 26.01.20 04:18 pm

Impressions of the game (Valiant Hearts: The Great War)

Share their thoughts and discuss the game.
94 Comments
Sort by:
H
Heksenpey 26.01.20

Played yet more than an hour, until all the like. A good toy, you need to think, and you can relax while playing.

I
I am Artur 26.01.20

in the end almost cried even though I'm th guy)

A
Andrey Smolnikov 26.01.20

guys she is in Samara in the shops left

A
Andrey Smolnikov 26.01.20

Tony_Mahoney
doing the right thing

d
denosaur 26.01.20

Wonderful game, such a long time was not!

D
Deadpool_Di 26.01.20

Great game, no wonder bought the first day out of 6.99 p))) really liked the Game, just like the history of the war, such as the first chemical.attack in 1915, etc. the game just surprised, I advise all)

D
DAD TIM 26.01.20

Incredible game. Great style, just bombeznaya music and crazy story. For the last time-this is the first game that caused me so much emotion. After passing you can cry like a little girl. A very sad story. My rating 11/10. I hope that yubisoft will not regret it and will continue. In the end there is even a hint that the story is not over. So far, the best game of this year. Would give anything to 699 rubles, but could not hold it and bought it for 6,99 RUB kowtow to all the developers.

c
chel s pulemetom. 26.01.20

On the cover of the game shows the pilot standing on the right .but missii in the game for him no ,for Supplement ,help pliz(

And on sabzh: the game is just a masterpiece ,the best 2 D game I played ,best quest ,story beautiful.
Definitely a contender for the title of game of the year.

I
Insurgent 26.01.20

people with a machine gun.
The developers have promised to release a Supplement, in which we will play for George, a British pilot, who was all lies, that knows how to fly a plane.

D
Damin72 26.01.20

The Supplement should definitely be... More the hint was that we need to play brother Freddy... And the game is great. As an interactive history book, and as dusherazdirayusche story about the things that people have long forgotten... Especially in this country...

N
Naifon 26.01.20

I was very happy, long time never seen anything like it !

c
chel s pulemetom. 26.01.20

Khottabych
Gee, thanks .good gin)

I learned about the first world more than he knew learned about it in my entire life.(though sometimes reading the wiki)

K
Klavius 26.01.20

Damin72

Here and lived until the time when all sorts of players like the author taught history in the GAMES, and blame THIS COUNTRY than that.
CoH2 play the more you will learn useful YOU the history.

L
LiNkOr_MaRaT 26.01.20

What a pity!What a pity that there is nothing similar about the Eastern front.Europeans is not for nothing called the First World war - The Great War,the Great War.And we forgot all about it.And they are not.I am ashamed.

T
Traun 26.01.20

And I fucked for 7 rubles, and at first was looking for who would buy roubles for 50, but it was sent to the forest, I scored, looking to the screens and thinking, and why I need it - the trash of some sort.
But then 2 days ago I was asked to buy the 2K Bundle in exchange for VH (+ Alince Jagged Wildfire). And now I have appeared.
Immediately hooked on the sound of the game - music, Russian voice, history.
Played quite a bit - just love it!
And as many say - the Atmosphere is simply mesmerizing

S
SkyraX 26.01.20

when I played my score was 10/10 when you went and watched the ending ,my rating was 11/10.
PS. who watched the credits you will realize that there is a direct hint of a sequel,maybe with other Persians and other history,but prodoljenie is,well ,I'm waiting
PS. you'll never guess the ending until the last mission

D
Damin72 26.01.20

Klavius
Pfft... I'm from Valiant Hearts learned about WWI more than the entire school year. And Yes... This country kick all and Sundry...

D
Doktor Popov 26.01.20

This game should go to everyone!It shows the fate of ordinary people in the war.Suggests that people in any case should not solve problems with weapons!Who is not afraid of war,he was not at war!By far 11/10

D
D.R.O.G.B.A 26.01.20

Honestly,I did not understand that They put such a high price - 700 rubles.The gameplay is horribly monotonous and boring.Everything in the game in the beginning more or less interest,have a lot of time to do and see in each Chapter until the very end.Hate those stupid levers at every step,I can play as Anna,where every action during treatment is poking arrows on 100500 times...Dramatic story?Pretty,but it stinks just the fact that I can know how it will end in epic game...and in this case what is always the solution?To kill gg,of course!

T
Traun 26.01.20

D. R. O. G. B. A
For the spoiler thanks