3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AxeMan_46 26.01.20 04:18 pm

Impressions of the game (Valiant Hearts: The Great War)

Share their thoughts and discuss the game.
94 Comments
Sort by:
D
DarkCenturion 26.01.20

Touched to the core. A unique game for a long time such was not simple and addictive. Will be game of the year!

I
Interloper888 26.01.20

A game with soul

.Beauty. 26.01.20

This was the plot need to make games.
I already started to forget, when's the last time a game felt so many feelings...
spoiler
"Although their bodies have long turned to dust, their sacrifice is still not forgotten. We must always keep the memory of them and not forget."

D
Demet_94 26.01.20

The game is gorgeous, the plot sits at the end, imbued with the fate of the characters and don't want to come off. The same emotions I got from Child of Light. And another thing: does anyone know the name of the dog in this game?)

j
jeorje 26.01.20

I do not understand laudatory odes, Yes, interesting, but no more.. not my genre, apparently, banal..

C
Chernyy Grifon 26.01.20

The game is excellent. Takes the soul. Great story, enjoyed the plot clear. Interesting facts. The soundtrack is always in the subject. The only minus is digging. Me it's crazy I got pissed, especially at the end of the game. But the experience in General is not ruined. The ending did to me what I feared. Great game.

S
SkyraX 26.01.20

DemetryX
"And another thing: does anyone know the name of the dog in this game?)

how could you play so as not to see that his name is Bolt?

I
Insurgent 26.01.20

SkyraX
The dog's name is Walt, actually.

S
SkyraX 26.01.20

Khottabych
one dick who pronounces as in English

z
zippo18plane 26.01.20

Very interesting game, the story is great...One of the most important games of the year!11/10 (10/10)!
I advise everyone to play! Yes, there are annoying moments, but when you get through the game...but They were not!

E
Ekzalt McDixon 26.01.20

Dilute your enthusiasm a small portion of criticism. Of course, the game is quite good and memorable, however:
1. The main motive of the plot is extremely cliché where possible. Everybody knows that war is bad, that there are people dying that it makes no sense and so on and so forth, in what way is it nor explain.
2. The ending, excuse me, strange. There is a definite tragedy, and the feeling is that the last mission drew for an hour before the release - we needed to cram a bit of sadness to the players not shouting Oh, happy ending!
3. Mini-games are closer to 4 parts really bored. And this is the treatment of the wounded for Anna - just a mockery of the players. Okay, did that shit three or four times, but, damn, in the penultimate episode we've been doing this ENTIRE episode!
Really pleased only specific graphics and information about the found objects, it was terribly interesting to read all this. And the rest: 6/10.
In General, they all say masterpiece and I say conveyor. Just yubisofty intercepted a fashion for the indie game (all true, forgot the original definition of the word indie) and will now do them in batches.

P
PicaSS 26.01.20

Game idea -super! Cool graphics! Interesting information from the history of the first world.. But terribly boring and monotonous gameplay!! Game for Anna all the incredible sucks! Treatment of Charles in the penultimate episode just hard! Did not finish, abandoned.. And even with the hot removed from the computer...

J
Jove_MHe_6PaT 26.01.20

Masterpiece. Just. A masterpiece as it is. Rarely now something similar and interesting encounter.
The atmosphere and graphics for its genre - at altitude.
PS Can Yubiki in 2D - 2.5 D games!

L
Lightman_R 26.01.20

In order to remember

Ubisoft is well aware that indie games can bring a good profit. Small development costs and a stable income is the dream of every publisher. So Ubi has created his own Studio, which is exclusively a 2D platformer. Valiant Hearts: The Great War - the brainchild of the Studio.

First and foremost, Valiant Hearts touches his hand-drawn picture. Everything is very carefully drawn, and even amusing, but after a few minutes comes the understanding that nothing funny here. Will be only suffering, death, and extraordinary heroism. The whole game will see the mountains of corpses, many drawn soldiers will die from falling bombs, machine guns or attack with a deadly gas.

Actions developed during the First world war. Throughout the game we have to control multiple characters. They have different stories, but they will be eaten away by the war. This is a story about friendship and heroism, about the selflessness and suffering. Most of the time will run in the trenches as the war was positional. The story wouldn't be so good, don't be in the game many historical references. Thanks to the many descriptions of battles, found objects or letters, is immersion in the game world.

The gameplay is nothing special. It's a simple platformer where you have to find the thing and put it in its place. Nothing difficult in this, which is a good thing.

Definitely a good game, which was created by talented people. Everything feels a love for his work

D
Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort-Mey 26.01.20

The plot is not bad, but the gameplay is boring and monotonous. To put this game such high ratings objectively - is not deserved. Could someone have discovered many new things thanks to the truthful descriptions and why he liked it so much, but for me not much was new. And in the end nothing vertraging, such crimes have always been considered treason and in combat was cruelly punished.

R
Roman Muravev 26.01.20

Passed five times want more

S
ShpanaPirat 26.01.20

the toy is made well thank you ubisoft is not completely passed yet but like.who knows how much time is passing?

R
Raum 26.01.20

The game is good, even great, but very linear
Spoilers the last Chapter in the episode where Emil should push a shovel of that commander, I immediately and realized that I need to do. Well, hit him, accidentally, and ended the game sad. Thought pereproydu reached this point again, but a friend game unfortunately to finish in any way.

D
Damned_Soul 26.01.20

Great Project. It is strange that Ubisoft, and not some sort of left developer. Pzdts of Course... the Ending... the Music Chosen is gorgeous, the Only Bug that pissed me off is that this Dog just somewhere disappeared... And the funny moments were sad.. the real Thing.

s
severnyy alkogolik 26.01.20

I liked seeing the new about the game with the WWI setting.Then she got me on PSN,where it costs about 700 p. Amazing!2D 2014 release.Will have to swing.