3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AxeMan_46 26.01.20 04:18 pm

Impressions of the game (Valiant Hearts: The Great War)

Share their thoughts and discuss the game.
94 Comments
Sort by:
A
A4TECHER_24 26.01.20

This game is great.. I didn't cling to the events and was not overwhelmed with Emotions. The graphics are very pleasing. The plot, too, though with a very sad ending. Very great music.... But among other things I remember and liked the words Although their bodies have long turned to dust,their sacrifice is still not forgotten.We must keep the memory of them and not to forget..... Bravo... I have nothing more to say ones emotions and feelings .. Great!

W
WildMario 26.01.20

I cried at the end! This is a game that will make you worry and worry about the 2D models....
Insanely cool game!

p
pro100__igor 26.01.20

W E D E R. In the end even made me cry:C

x
xMiGx 26.01.20

Emil was so worried about his son. :) In life there are such tests are so worried about zyatey. )))))

x
xMiGx 26.01.20

I also liked the joke in Chapter 2 of the penultimate episode: 21 February 1916 at the front, winter came - )))) Winter only February 21 occurred? By the end of February already it's time to end the winter.

R
Reverrius 26.01.20

French publisher UbiSoft, who loves churning out sequels to mainstream titles, for the umpteenth time presents a pleasant surprise. After a fabulous jRPG Childe of Light, the publisher has released at least an interesting project with an original graphic style - Valiant Hearts: The Great War.

The plot of the game is devoted not to the most popular setting in video games, the setting of the First World war. On behalf of several main characters whose lives are woven together, we will face all charms military time face-to-face.

Game mechanics Valiant Hearts: The Great War combines, as signs of the classic adventure and modern side-scrolling puzzler. Tasks range from the classic spot and put the subject in the right place, puzzles with levers and to "environmental puzzles" using grenades. Speaking of grenades, we throw them often and not always to solve the next puzzles, and to defeat the boss. Moreover, often we will be accompanied by a faithful friend, the dog, which is also involved in solving puzzles. Is the game and arcade insert with control tank conditional stealth and so forth. In the end, the game mechanics don't have time to get bored, and happy situations.

Total: another good project from UbiSoft. And most importantly, a cartoonish shell of Valiant Hearts, hiding the real war drama.

8/10

W
WolFRocK 26.01.20

1.A typical idea.
We all know that the war killed millions,but why do it again and again,over and over again.(I'm talking about games,not about reality)
2.Tedious gameplay.
First, it is interesting,but then-no.On each turn the levers,and constant mini-games for the treatment for Anna 9999999999 by pressing arrows enrage.
3.Not a tragic ending.
I'm not even sad,it was expected,because in these games, the happy ending should not be,and to think special endings they thought of this.
In General,anyone who says YGRA SHEDEVR,same Bioshock:Infinite is much more original,better game-play and ending.What is the idea.

K
Key Ovald 26.01.20

Arcade quest from Yubisofta with an unusual graphic style.
First and foremost this is a story about people, warped by the war (First world unexpectedly).

First derision.
Well, who in our time makes the leading arrows, not WASD? Moreover, if the control characters you can change that in some scenes (like the treatment) still have to use arrows, which is very inconvenient.
The game is too easy, however it's even a plus - will not distract from the story.
But that just ruined the finale last also this game where you have to somehow know an incomprehensible without error Karl. Whether transfer not the same, or even sho, but got a sudden, after a couple hours of the ordeal (as much as it hurt my hand from uncomfortable-pointing by arrows) in the middle of the episode, just before the third operation. O_O
There are glitches and bugs. Although it would seem the quest even arcade. O_O Assassin, come on, I know you.
Well, and outright crap in the awards, which are purchased with points uplay comics. Not a comic, and a four leaf with a few unrelated artifacts seen in the game.

But now you can praise. :)
First and foremost, an unusual graphic style. At first I think, as simply, but in General beautiful, funny jump officers, in a word cartoon. But soon notice that something is wrong... the skin of the characters grey, eyes hidden by the hair. And imbued. And begin to empathize with people caught in a meat grinder war. French husband which was sent to the front. And then took and father. And the husband German, and a French father, and they will fight on different sides of the barricades. The nurse, who had fled to the front to help the soldiers, but faced with the true face of War. American (Negro, of course), the most banal and incomprehensible character. O_O and, of course, the dog of a health service - a loyal friend and comrade, and also participated in almost all events.
The story was not hard (like Walking, for example), but touching, sad and poignant. This is a great ending. Specol.
Simple at first, the picture suddenly shows such beautiful plans that stare. Everything is very detailed and stylish.
The action complements the unobtrusive but good instrumental music. Especially well done episodes on the machine. Classical music not only sets the rhythm but also helps to avoid, podsvechivaya shells and other obstacles. Especially the first such drive was memorable!
Individual attention, a variety of historical facts and objects of the time. Informative text a lot and read it very interesting. What's nice is Russian in the game, and mentioned in the texts are not biased. Once even indicated that we did the best thrower of war (explosive), improving German invention.
In General it was a very unusual, stylish, interesting, varied and at a good sad. A sort of small game is not for the dough, like those of the assassins, but for the soul. Very nice that these games still have.
Sorry, the shortcomings do not allow to put the highest rating. So:
9/10

A
Asonik 26.01.20

Really liked the game, the picture is pleasing to the eye, and the story is worth it to beat the game. To be honest, in the end gave vent to emotions.... Even shed a few tears.

i
ild70 26.01.20

A farewell to arms. Original for game development view of the war, the game characters war, the arms do not take. Can be recommended to students as a textbook on history. Touching and sad story transferred caricature-cartoon language. Plus for the music, the chase under Kankan-that's very French. As the game Brave heart really simple and small, and although the genre in General is not my acquaintance with her was pleasant.

o
olecsander14_ 26.01.20

I liked especially the story (this game is a masterpiece 10 from 10)

K
Kaylet 26.01.20

think of the words good game will be enough... but why have something else to say, if good game!

W
WaterDLo 23.10.20

I am... I've seen a man die so many times, but... I wish I could have seen as many more.

K
Keks 18.03.22

The first time I played in this genre. I didn't get it. The gameplay is very boring, I could not pass because of this.