3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GTAman 26.01.20 07:13 pm

Experience GTA 5 (PS4) (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Please note that spoilers, ie, the premature disclosure of important information, which spoils the impression of the game and destroys the suspense, shall be punished by disabling access to the site for a long time. If you are using spoilers in the message, you need to use the tag hidden text (for convenience, use the button "Spoiler" above the input field):

pix.PlayGround.ru
176 Comments
Sort by:
R
RikoChiko 26.01.20

Well apparently the first will. I will say just a few words, because I played quite a bit.
In the new graphics and camera the game became more more like the movies.
But still bad to be seen. All sorts of feathery type Bomber on this occasion particularly hard will crow .
With traffic and people not ponyatka some. It was more, but not as much as in the trailer. Possible time of day influences this.

From first-person not very comfortable to shoot and fight, I doubt that will get used to it. I'm likely to use for simple walking and driving. The game mentioned that you can configure it, but I never found the settings.

m
max1129 26.01.20

The physics of cars remained the same?

R
RikoChiko 26.01.20

max1129
It is difficult to say. Sports cars are also easy to maneuver, but also to bring them in may.
In any case, this is not the squalor that was in WatchDogs.

By the way the question. Those who didn't buy the PS3 version and XBOX360, also got airships and other buns from the special and collector's edition?

M
Maklline66 26.01.20

By the way the question. Those who didn't buy the PS3 version and XBOX360, also got airships and other buns from the special and collector's edition?
Airship of some is, about the other buns do not know.
But with the railgun and the axe campaign span =(

By the way, has twice met with a very unpleasant bug - when you turn the wheel to momentarily turn in the opposite direction, and then as necessary.
Grafon... especially noticeable only guns for the rest of the attention when the game is not particularly pay.
The first person view... yet it is rather for the PC, then it is inconvenient.
What else is there for the little things... the handbrake is now transferred to R1, what you need to get used to, dancing pendants NEMA(or I didn't notice), neon full, added a few cannons(open, [redacted], on the ridiculous). About all sorts of crap like hair and beards already know.

Please without the Mat, including veiled.

L
LeshiiPopkin 26.01.20

The leaves on the trees and the trees not moving ,looks very dull and sad,[redacted] even in the most lame and dull open world games and the trees swaying in the wind ,did not expect such a jamb from Rockstar.

A
Aleks 1997 26.01.20

The real game, the console again with [redacted] and they held up... the texture is dull and soap, the gameplay is first-person disappointing (the PC will look better), the optimization of the [redacted]...25-30 fps ??? The PC will be 60-80, again, [redacted] bomb...
Physics...trees, bushes, water, all wooden and dull, not moving... Actually ha PC everything will be better

No need to insult the platform and in General to engage in provocations.

A
Alexander999 26.01.20

GTA pre order bonus how to get these 1000000$ 650000 and$ ?? I have GTA5 downloaded, downloaded some small patch and all... play the second day and right now, the thought where sobsno loot? :)

B
Belomorkanal 26.01.20

Aleks 1997
In General, ha-PC and everything will be better
Let's hope so.

C
ChristianDior 26.01.20

How to transfer save from PS3 on the PS4 ? And the game is a masterpiece)

D
DEMyS 26.01.20

Alexander999
Same garbage, like the game, online is cool, but I would like the promised money.

C
Cwim 26.01.20

Whether as battle with the assassin Kalda and improvement to the new version ?
From ps3 to ps4

M
Maxis1977 26.01.20

Cwim
I think optimization will delight

A
Alexander999 26.01.20

I haven't played the PS3 , my first impression of the game on the PS4: a high quality game , very careful attention to detail, for example, drew attention to the fact that on a white car visible traces of dirty spray and so on. The network mode on the PS4 mine is now experiencing not the best times for it to play randomly not with anyone... that mission (Business) only for two people, any more who havent :( although maybe I don't do that :) the first person Mode personally have not caught any how, but this is purely optional and doesn't affect the game. I'd bet 100 out of 100.

U
UNBLOCKED VipMoxley 26.01.20

On the chart - all very cool
Pleased with the range of drawing shadows, texture, those who say that the graphics in GTA 5 on next-gene bad - or mentally retarded or anything at all not understanding people
Stunning view from the first person. With it the game becomes completely different.
Definitely game of the year, 10 out of 10!

A
AlSar 26.01.20

Vyacheslav Butusov
we immediately see that the main storm has died down at the time of release on the old consoles,
It is immediately evident that a completely different moderation =)

S
Solid_Snake_13 26.01.20

T
Trotilx 26.01.20

Far Cry 4 and the half of future open world games are dumped into the abyss with the help of Rockstar. I could not think that they are on every building and surface will raise the detailing on this level. Stabilnaya frame rate, this is simply in such huge games no longer be able to do. Who crows about a small number of cars are idiots. There are so many places that you have to go around on other roads.

E
Exchapter 26.01.20

Or skis do not go, or something else, but I see a hell of squandered fps while driving the car, or is it good? PPC. The game is beautiful, really ofigevayu from Rockstar attention to detail, and this is a sickle in the balls:( waited for ps4 at least stability, and there is a hell of a framerate in the evil within and gta.... ;(

R
RikoChiko 26.01.20

Trotilx
Do the screenshots. The amount in the trailer, I never saw.

O
Olegatorrr 26.01.20

in General, fps is not happy [REDACTED] 30K/c Tito is not at the proper level.

No outhouse vocabulary, please.