3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GTAman 26.01.20 07:13 pm

Experience GTA 5 (PS4) (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Please note that spoilers, ie, the premature disclosure of important information, which spoils the impression of the game and destroys the suspense, shall be punished by disabling access to the site for a long time. If you are using spoilers in the message, you need to use the tag hidden text (for convenience, use the button "Spoiler" above the input field):

pix.PlayGround.ru
176 Comments
Sort by:
K
Konstantinum 26.01.20

Toxa95
no stairs unless of course your TV not for 15 to 18 mowers

N
N69 26.01.20

Toxa95
The monitor will just be full good and solid ladder. You need to play only on the TV, sitting (lying) in 3-5 metres!

T
Toxa95 26.01.20

N69
You need to play only on the TV, sitting (lying) in 3-5 metres!
Heh, Yes 5 meters from the TV set subjectively it is the same size as the monitor in the meter from the player, and compared the TV and the monitor, the smaller the screen, the better the graphics, because pixels are everywhere equal number, and the monitor they sit tighter, and therefore less ladders.

N
N69 26.01.20

Toxa95
I'm talking about the console version say. The graphics will certainly be more beautiful, but only when turning smoothing. And 3-5 meters, depending on the diagonal of the TV. Those on which a projector, it is possible to sit down even further.

s
spartan937 26.01.20

when the PC already ????

W
White1323 26.01.20

spartan937
GTA 5 release date on PC. 27 January 2015.

G
GTAman 26.01.20

spartan937
Here impressions of the game on PS4, and the PC version waiting for in this thread.

K
Konstantinum 26.01.20

Toxa95
well then play on the phone since the smaller the screen, the more beautiful the graphics

T
Toxa95 26.01.20

Konstantinum
Will it be the next-gen of Grifoni.
But I'm better with a climbing frame put up on a meter telly, especially as the game progresses cease to notice them.

A
Assasins 16 26.01.20

spartan937
never/
unsubscribe:
1, the dialogue is on the level.
2 improved physics
3 is a view from 1 person just sidebrain the best in the world in terms of the camera, which is only when you get hit by a car.
4 damage better(though the pastes a gene they were great) but in the next gene they are a little dokrutili.
5 radio added.
6 funny thing is when the cops chase the joystick across the room flashes red and blue. through the microphone works phone call and talks on the radio.
7 brought a lot of vehicles and weapons,(Yes those who were in DLS) + not much else, and all integrated into the game and not in the garage, I think it is +
8 separately for animals and the rain.
9 the sound is wonderful.
10 the range of drawing added
11 many additional jobs, which is only the cactus(who knows he understood) that is the big masterpiece.
12 online also awesome corrected.
now a couple of cons:
1 do not operate wipers on a car, can not see the rain on the windshield and when driving through puddles, no splashing.
2 is not seen!(maybe they are) of the people with umbrellas as it was in GTA4 during the rain.
while all of the minuses, even though it is sooo small cons in such a huge game, but it's ROCKSTAR and they had to pay attention to this.
to sum up: the Game is definitely the best in the world at the moment, but worth the money completely, I saw what I wanted to see pastes a gene that was supposed to get gta5! regret passed 5 to hboks and PS3 2 times, now is not the same as from the first passage.
the whole thing was played on: ps4, Samsung UE55H8000AT. it looks awesome, 30фпс SRL always, even tried to simultaneously blow up more than 20 vehicles-not work! ladders are not visible even at 55 diagonale.

C
ChristianDior 26.01.20

Assasins 16
actually, when going through a puddle splashing is still as visible but still with audio, and even when walking through puddles go, too visible spray. When it starts to rain ever notice how people start to rush, some people try to find some sort of visor, and the other run with a newspaper over his head.

M
Mihatina 26.01.20

Just say, just today the CD came, played about an hour and is the first impression...
The PS3 has played up and down and I can remember many times with friends online admired as the third Curling R* have made such charts. But it was a three - pastgen. After playing in four with TLOU in 60fps, with a sinking heart waited for GTA V. the Miracle did not happen((( of Course produces 25-30 frames, but if you play in first person, it often sags and below.
As for the world, he has changed little, well more was aviatrice in the sky, the beasts poraznoobrazney, but to be honest, I wanted a breakthrough in this direction; well, riding on the road trucks in the city, but it turns out that in anywhere, because there is, for example, in port and there are ships but static, just for decoration. Also with the airport and three of the script: two aircraft landed and parked, the third will spawn periodically and takes off everything. Of course on the PS3 and enjoyed it, but in light of"the capabilities of current consoles, as it is already lifeless and dull.
About physics, I personally still three liked the mode of gravity, especially for trucks and buses; car was really heavy and more real in motion and its inertia. And so, what is physics, right toy))). For rides from a third party - that, after all, not simulator.
The first-person thing for GTA strange and familiar. In a shootout from cover looks quite decent, a sort of shooting gallery. Oh, tapeasian more!.. Plan to walk, not too bad, especially if the sensitivity of the survey to a minimum to put. But the drive! Yes, if in a large vehicle! Tin! Landing at the wheel low, perhaps a third of the screen is a torpedo, and the viewing angle is as if the player fierce kettle for the first time behind the wheel sat a direct and clung to the doors. Now, if given the opportunity this kind, though in a small range to adjust: above-below, right-left and the viewing angle to be expanded, then maybe not a bad thing. I liked the view from the windshield on the three, and then he stupidly threw away.
Management. Guess I'm just very used to the third Douala because of a strange discomfort in the control is present, although in the same TLOU played easily. I think it is a matter of habit.
In General, if the three have not played, probably would be very happy, but I repeat: on the three-pointer, delight and euphoria had already just understanding that my old console is capable of this beautiful miracle from Rockstar. Still from the new ploechki expect something more than a masterpiece! Maybe GTA VI )))

D
DAVE0501 26.01.20

And I have the tank at the car passing, it does not deform as I saw the video on YouTube, the wheels do not fly off and crashing at full speed into a wall 10 times the character never took off, I have a feeling that I have some kind of stripped down GTA 5 because of this=)
Although the point is, traffic is fine with me, if there was more to go would have been impossible,but the human crowd still regretted...=)

N
NoobyNoob 26.01.20

Maybe a little off topic, but there are those who did pre-order the PS4 at 1C? If Yes, then accomplish your goal, where are you and how many days was the drive. You can PM. And I live not very far from Moscow, but still not delivered.

W
White1323 26.01.20

DAVE0501
At the expense of the tank will not tell, did not go further, but the doors flew many times. And at the expense of people agree.

G
GREY26 26.01.20

When coming out on ps3, I heard that then buying on ps4 will be whether the discount whether for free.. Took the ps4, while the market as all 3200 re, or even I do not understand??

M
MAIBATSU 26.01.20

When coming out on ps3, I heard that then buying on ps4 will be whether the discount whether for free..
Yeah for free... You happen to do not forget that this is Rockstar. They just money down the drain do not throw.

q
qfb 26.01.20

GREY26
and where did you hear that?

with the release of the PS3, costar didn't say anything about PS4 and PC, the first official statement that the game even will be released on these platforms was done during E3 this summer, and before that there was silence

it is possible you are confused with dasom when rocket(head data) promised everyone who has ArmA2+mod dais, to make allowances and give the game first for free and then for$ 5, but how come all deyz he sent and made all the full price

J
Jin - K 26.01.20

Recochica
Yes, all received, but I was more surprised by the fact that in normal version, too, was redemption code for in-game money.

Button X now duck down from the bullets, R1 brake management, transportation management, about the same as it was, although it seems that it changes a little in the first person. The traffic, frankly, is not particularly increased compared with the range of the review, but there are constant loading as textures and objects and transport. But let's hope for patches.
The thing that surprised me is the rain. Everything is cool, except for one detail, namely I would like to see a more progressive interaction with puddles, but thank you, it looks gorgeous.

d
darkprototype 26.01.20

Trotilx
Almost all agree, except the graphics. There are games that will quietly pass GTA 5, however, their budget is smaller and therefore not mention them.