3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GTAman 26.01.20 07:13 pm

Experience GTA 5 (PS4) (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Please note that spoilers, ie, the premature disclosure of important information, which spoils the impression of the game and destroys the suspense, shall be punished by disabling access to the site for a long time. If you are using spoilers in the message, you need to use the tag hidden text (for convenience, use the button "Spoiler" above the input field):

pix.PlayGround.ru
176 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jin - K 26.01.20

ChristianDior
Splashes visible, but not as much as I would like :)
At the expense of people's behavior in the rain. So once I noticed that someone somewhere was running, but mostly just walked as if nothing had happened. Where people with umbrellas, or in Los Santos fashionable get wet in the rain? I should note that in GTA 4 this time like that was better, although again I say that the rain is just gorgeous.

darkprototype
I have to disagree for one simple reason, IT's a game with a huge open world and lots of small details, which is why it should only be compared with similar games such as Watch Dogs. Washed down graphics in corridor shooters much easier than in games of this scale :)

Konstantinum
The ladder is not much, but still noticeable, the TV for 45тр bought. I think that's in 4K, they just disappear. (On A Pc)

V
Vinni-Pukh 26.01.20

Jin - K
How can they disappear if the game does not work in 4K?

J
Jin - K 26.01.20

Vinni-Pukh
Mean the PC version, but since discussing the Ps4 version, did not go into details :)

W
White1323 26.01.20

And somebody in the dash had shot at the gold? I inept or to the controller still not used to the end, though, all together, can not beat the gold with a gun, already the nerves are coming to a boil)))

J
Jin - K 26.01.20

White1323
Also tried yesterday, silver, bronze. Try automatic to choose from, it's easier :)

White1323
By the way, the first person made it easier for me, oddly enough :)

Do not write messages in a row, use the edit.

W
White1323 26.01.20

Jin - K
Silver without problems knocked, and with gold nifiga comes out. Thought maybe some chips there, but probably will have to straighten stump)

D
Dema 80 26.01.20

if you were able to transfer Persian online the Dormouse 4 - impressions would be a full - podderjku wrote - silence for a week, sorry = cars main

G
GameUsersWM 26.01.20

Cwim
+1 just GTA 5 is set for hours. And that will be 100% in a week?

l
lokkie 26.01.20

Thought maybe some chips there, but probably will have to straighten stump)
Most importantly the first job on the gold embossing, then open the automatic pistol, the other two they have to beat. You can still wait for when the gun the plot open, then it and the dash is available.
And Yes, a little bit to get used to. Push R3 to zoom in. However after recharging the approximation is reset. And where the targets go, it is necessary for them to walk and not stand still. In General suffer learn. ))
So guns are the easy part.. I have them constantly with no problems on gold beat especially without straining. Next is a little more complicated.

W
White1323 26.01.20

lokkie
Thank you for the detailed response, at the expense of the R3 that I didn't try.

K
Konstantinum 26.01.20

and rear view mirrors in the car are the same as they were blurred?

W
White1323 26.01.20

Konstantinum
Yes, as well

By the way nobody noticed that after the recent patch management has become more pleasant or me?

D
DAVE0501 26.01.20

White1323
Probably because I got used=)

S
Ssher 26.01.20

Guys and all became 51 achievements? It was 49 and not where the info about two new achievements that I can find.

W
White1323 26.01.20

Ssher
Damn specifically considered really 51. Can online to Rob 20 stores added?

DAVE0501
Apparently Yes.

S
Ssher 26.01.20

White1323
One learned it from a first-person view for 15 hours to run. What is the second XS.

T
Teldaram 26.01.20

White1323 by the Way nobody noticed that after the recent patch management has become more pleasant or me?

Noticed. Thought it seemed. About is did not seem to...

W
White1323 26.01.20

Teldaram
Oh I thought I became quite bad))

Passed the storyline and noticed why it was not given for two achievements: the bastards in government and the moment of truth. Although the job is not passed, all passed, no one had any problems? Do again to pass the game or enough of the mission to replay?

S
Ssher 26.01.20

White1323
And I'm not giving the mission from Tony pass. The whole story took place and more than half of the other jobs to start all over well it is not advisable... Can anyone solved the problem?

W
White1323 26.01.20

Ssher
Too bad, but it really sucks with this tow truck)) I find it easier, at least have the opportunity to re-take the mission. Happy birthday by the way.