3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GTAman 26.01.20 07:13 pm

Experience GTA 5 (PS4) (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Please note that spoilers, ie, the premature disclosure of important information, which spoils the impression of the game and destroys the suspense, shall be punished by disabling access to the site for a long time. If you are using spoilers in the message, you need to use the tag hidden text (for convenience, use the button "Spoiler" above the input field):

pix.PlayGround.ru
176 Comments
Sort by:
S
Solid_Snake_13 26.01.20

In General about graphene, all ambiguous. Sometimes the engine generates the next-gen epic, and sometimes wild Paschen.

r
registrnojabrsk 26.01.20

Physics car damage not just in GTA 4 is a hundred times better than it was. Very disappointing.

R
RikoChiko 26.01.20

Solid_Snake_13
Specially the time of the mission chosen. In any game you can see.

l
lokkie 26.01.20

the handbrake is now transferred to R1, what you need to get used to, dancing pendants NEMA(or I didn't notice)
Three types of settings for the joystick.. can choose classic.
Dancing pendant as on PS3, exactly the same.. not better, not worse.

Physics car damage not just in GTA 4 is a hundred times better than it was. Very disappointing.
Openly lie, the game is not played.
That's what that, and animation of damage added. For example the rear doors and the trunk open from shock. The rear axle of the truck biocide from shock.. ie two wheels at the rear can stake up. And in General, catches the eye since the beginning of the game... well, it's for those who played on PS3. )
In GTA4 this and did not smell.

we immediately see that the main storm has died down at the time of release on the old consoles,
It is immediately evident that a completely different moderation =)
Probably nothing to discuss. SA it was a breakthrough. GTA5 is very ambiguous. Thought what the gameplay will add teleperedachi, movies in theaters, buy hot dogs though.. no, everything is exactly the same as on the PS3. Slightly better graphics, first person view, well, everything. And since the game is still on PS3 sucked, it actually is nothing to discuss. The world is relatively large, but empty.. so it does not fill.

W
White1323 26.01.20

Of course the game is great and the dialogue is kind of chic, but all this bad antialiasing? In commercials such ladders is still not there. And the missions, although varied, but again, these catch up and stay close, shoot on the go, which in my opinion is not very convenient, although there is a matter of taste. And where is the promised one million and three hundred thousand online?

r
registrnojabrsk 26.01.20

lokkie
Not felt the weight machines in the same GTA 4 I do not dispute compared with the PS3 version was better but still weak car like plastic. In GTA 4 you could indentation at the front of the torpedo. And it's so.... superficially.

l
lokkie 26.01.20

Not felt the weight machines in the same GTA 4
Quite the contrary. Machine Franklin, or Michael, from the weight felt by the behavior on the road. A truck is a truck, not like in GTA4. This pan is exactly the opposite.

In GTA 4 you could indentation at the front of the torpedo. And it's so.... superficially.
It's on the PS3 was not so clear why. Now you have a speedometer, look at him, and all will become clear. In the city you are gaining 40-60km from the turn-by-turn. What could be a dent to the torpedo? )
On the track Yes, it is possible to 170раскочегарить, and it still manages to have.. ie it is necessary that you drove normally, and not from machine to machine faced, as in the stream. Here there Yes there and fly through the glass, and the wheels fly off etc. It's much more realistic than GTA4.
And so. The PS3 wasn't animation. Now what I did on the PS3 not roll. Where on the PS3 I quietly flew without consequences, now scratches, dents, etc. on the new has to be arranged.
Motorcycle turns the wheel of oppression, on the PS3 it was not, and maybe it was, but it was not the first person, it seems like it is not noticeable.
In General, everything is fine there.. better than GTA4 it clearly.

G
GTAman 26.01.20

lokkie
Probably nothing to discuss.
Rather, no one. People on the forum a little, and with consoles — even less.

K
Konstantinum 26.01.20

why do you in GTA mashing machine? this th novovedenie is in the game?

S
SanSanZ 26.01.20

lokkie
Probably nothing to discuss. SA it was a breakthrough. GTA5 is very ambiguous. Thought what the gameplay will add teleperedachi, movies in theaters, buy hot dogs though.. no, everything is exactly the same as on the PS3. Slightly better graphics, first person view, well, everything. And since the game is still on PS3 sucked, it actually is nothing to discuss. The world is relatively large, but empty.. so it does not fill.

This here is a direct 100% agree. And notch physics damage, it is a complete mess for me. I personally much liked in GTA 4, but there is the matter of taste. I liked physics people here are certainly fun people to beat his head, but as for me is the level of SR.

R
RikoChiko 26.01.20

As you pulled up on youtube about the game to judge.

S
SanSanZ 26.01.20

Recochica
Well, if physics has changed dramatically from H360, then remove this post, in fact I see that still only a little embellished. Although I don't know how you have to be blind not to see the damage even on YouTube, even when playing on the pasta gene.

C
Cwim 26.01.20

Why is GTA so long set, an hour is only 3%

M
Mokriva 26.01.20

tell me. if I drive with the game I'll buy on the PS4. then I will have 50 GB to download from the Internet. or a large part of the disk it is installed and some part of the Internet?

W
White1323 26.01.20

Mokriva
From the disk, then only patches to download, gig first weight and second it sort of worked, but didn't watch yet.

Y
You_rock 26.01.20

About damage to cars. Specifically for otsenivali on YouTube.
Machine to:

Car after:

S
Solid_Snake_13 26.01.20

Now launched on the PS3, to compare firsthand. What to say. Sometimes tweak the schedule much. But straight to WAH, it's a different game, I wouldn't say that. The first person is very interesting. Generally it is seen that rocky trying to please everyone at once, laid a certain to next gene insurmountable limitations in the engine itself with an eye on the pasta gene. If it did initially on next gen, we might have seen one of the most if not the most beautiful of games at the moment. The content played quite poorly. Not anonzero video before the release of first-person access to the one gene would most likely more than faded. For example those who played on PS3 or the box, meaning to take it to a new generation of special do not see. Can and PC to wait, where will be a lot like the graphic and the game mods. Personal opinion, purely my subjective, not claiming anything at all, including the Oscars.

G
GTAman 26.01.20

You_rock
Offset. If beating so hard, but for a long time, well this is great.

N
N-sku 26.01.20

GTAмaнъ
Crease the machine in the trash, could be in pastgen versions of consoles with other vehicles or trains.

K
Konstantinum 26.01.20

You_rock
by the way, Yes checked on the consoles of the previous generation that is not even on the ps4 can you break in half