3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MIXA3030 01.02.20 03:24 pm

Do not run the game after sign L. A Noire (L.A. Noire)

I decided to create this topic, because the problem is very common, the normal solution is still there, and the topic where we discuss the problems with the launch of the messages get lost. In this topic I only talk about this problem and looking for solutions.
184 Comments
Sort by:
y
yaroslav1608 01.02.20

Jay C
dude pancreas Seul perekin

b
burbond999 01.02.20

I have win10, at first, everything runs normally, has encountered a similar problem-the game would not load. Helped the following: removed the configuration file settings from the directory ...\My documents\Rockstar Games\L. A. Noire

V
Valery71 01.02.20

The game is still relevant. But with the launch of the do problems. After two days of mats, patches, fixes and three Repack finally launched it on slow comp. No brakes, no left cursor, etc...
WIN 7x86:
IMPORTANT! In the way of the game should not be gaps.
Install the game (L. A. Noire: The Complete Edition (2011) (RePack by'qoob) PC)
Download,install patch v1.0.2396,be sure to install Social Club v1.0.5.0(included)
Download,install fps fix(By Jackfuste), choose your settings
Pre-net disable,or disallow through the firewall.
IMPORTANT!Run LANLauncher(in the game folder)
Customizable to fit your computer,at the command prompt(bottom of settings) prescribe -str without the quotes
in the future, run only through LANLauncher.

N
Nikita Mihaylo 01.02.20

I helped edit the registry, those who do not understand how to do it, just download the package from here:

And run all the files at a time, after which the game will run but it will lag to clear logs, you need to register into the command line in settings -str

Enjoy the game!