3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MIXA3030 01.02.20 03:24 pm

Do not run the game after sign L. A Noire (L.A. Noire)

I decided to create this topic, because the problem is very common, the normal solution is still there, and the topic where we discuss the problems with the launch of the messages get lost. In this topic I only talk about this problem and looking for solutions.
184 Comments
Sort by:
C
CoD PyLuT 01.02.20

I bought a pre-order incentive after splash screen I have error nevidal and the game itself shuts down, and you try to check the cache integrity, maybe his files are corrupted

a
ars2010 01.02.20

AD9A: failed to create d3d resource. Please restart the computer. here's a fuck podskozhite how to fix

F
FuN_13 01.02.20

I after download vybivaet that it is necessary to update net framework but I have is a 4.0 disk nifiga not understand

a
astashin 01.02.20

Денис1616
You solved this problem?

s
sabihondo 01.02.20

Psycho aka [ZubrNet]

Also bought it on sale. Long he tormented her, even re-installed, then just run Steam as administrator and the game worked.O_o

a
astashin 01.02.20

imisha33
I have the same thing. Did you run the game?

P
POPOPOPAPAPA 01.02.20

People are you stupid or can not read? The topic was clearly written that here only discussing the problem in which the game does not start after L. A. Noire! But you are still offtopic.

D
DezmontMails200 01.02.20

people the problem is launched, all the rules, but after signs of Noir, and Biden about the franchisor, you receive the kind of menu, music menu, plays the screen goes black do, give good advice plizz I want to play. Not played, but they say the game stoyuschaya of hakuou very.

D
DezmontMails200 01.02.20

I found the decision to register in command line -windowed, but still a problem to play in windowed mode concino, and slows down the game greatly

O
Ostap quattro777 01.02.20

After starting L. A. Noire, nothing happens
THERE is a SOLUTION, it is necessary to install Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 SP1 Redistributable Package (x86)
here is the link http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/confirmation.aspx?id=5582 if then do not waste your time. install again Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 link http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/confirmation.aspx?id=21 if you continue to not waste your time. - http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/confirmation.aspx?id=35

K
KLYK_DNR 01.02.20

Ostap quattro777
Yes, and do it until you're blue, while the brain won't boil and you don't spit at all!!! And then you start to curse and cuss in every way to the one who recommended it!!!!

c
chaburek94 01.02.20

Bought the game on Christmas sale on Steam.Run as administrator did not help(((
a question for those who bought through steam:you have established a social club? I just have not installed it, so I think maybe that's it

k
korbendalas9111 01.02.20

if someone runs the plate l.a. noire just wait 4-5 seconds then remove the processes and the game will start.

R
Rondall 01.02.20

AD9A: failed to create d3d resource. Please restart the computer. so this problem could be solved??

S
S.T.N. 01.02.20

When you load the game after LA Noire signs popping up this error and patches are not installed. Game-license.

P
Panimayuschiy guru 01.02.20

HEEEEELLLPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pomogite...run the game even with folders though label says tipo the game is already running even though nothing nezapuschennoy full of glitch...it seems to me that it is connected with the command prompt in the game settings ( I have no steam I have pahodu and no 1S got one of these (L. A. Noire (Repack) by R. G Repacker's) nothing helps remind writes the game is already launched and supposedly twice not..although nothing nezapuschennoy.....
HELP!!!!!

c
corssar 01.02.20

Download tablet and install,works fine,the tablet below
storage-games.ru/news/tabletka_dlja_l_a_noire_ot_skidrow/2012-01-06-71

c
cyganenok 01.02.20

corssar
Hey buddy did everything like it is described now is windowed mode and the screen saver lights up L. A. Noire full screen black screen without any inscriptions and headpieces and after 5 seconds crashes with the error. can you tell me what to do?

b
bandl 01.02.20

Maybe someone will help. I bought the disk version from 1C and tired with running. The program after running for a moment appeared in the processes and flew. Helped one simple thing: maybe I have Win7 64 bit I in the registry at:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersionWindows remove the string AppInit me there was no sbhook.dll no mzvkbd3.dll some other dll, I do not remember. removed it and it worked.
The game installed in a folder whose address without the spaces and dots (I don't know this helps or not)

D
Dominator-08 01.02.20

People are asked to answer what the problem is, after probatiune and copy the crack the game loads fine but the window opens home(social club) and then does not log into the game, says there is no connection, pliz follow me for a normal crack