3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MIXA3030 01.02.20 03:24 pm

Do not run the game after sign L. A Noire (L.A. Noire)

I decided to create this topic, because the problem is very common, the normal solution is still there, and the topic where we discuss the problems with the launch of the messages get lost. In this topic I only talk about this problem and looking for solutions.
184 Comments
Sort by:
q
qwerty96314 01.02.20

Guys what the hell the whole day today trying to install and fails But that is strange. The system is even on that drive put the game, and this isn't even shaking that distribution downloaded before that do mistake like this

c
corssar 01.02.20

Guys,I have with this game was the same problems that you have.Don't remember how,but I learned that you need to download a special repak and the pill I gave you.All my friends after you download this Repack of the game started to work.Of course, I could put on sharing this Repack,but he weighs about 10 gigs,if someone decides to download write to the PM.Guarantees to give 100% can not,but 90% I'm sure the game will work.
PS If you want to play hard,I think that can wait until the download)))

L
L.A.Noire 01.02.20

Emoboy et will not help!

L
L.A.Noire 01.02.20

Bbbllllaaaahhhh well, actually I can't create a lock profile well, not creates it!Writes error! And saves other people's reads!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,............ Help Плииииииииииииииииииииизззззззззззз

d
dmi24triy 01.02.20

help . run the game and the first plate L. A. Noire and nothing more happens. What's the problem???

c
corssar 01.02.20

Normal repak http://storage-games.ru/news/l_a_noire_rus_russkaja/2012-01-23-88

c
cyganenok 01.02.20

corssar
my friend RESPECT AND UVAZHUHA YOU all went, only not in the Russian market and no credits at all, although in the tablet said that all the hints are in Russian, help pliz

c
cyganenok 01.02.20

corssar
man all figured out, don't expect a menu on the wall, the lighting made brighter and everything became visible, in short, everything is fine, once you RESPECT AND UVAZHUHA

K
Kazak_Rus 01.02.20

guys, I had a problem too with the launch, nothing happened. many things tried - not helped. helped here that: to remove completely from a computer virus.
a simple disable or virus of the tray did not help. demolished kaspa - the game started as pretty. about the other antivirusnikov don't know. but alternatively, it can be assumed, too.

n
number 9 large 01.02.20

That's why I natester.
On 2 computers a Windows 7,Lenoir on the signs was not.Put them on XP x32 and everything is OK Start first time.Apparently developed did not know about the existence of 7.))

A
Alex_Balay_ 01.02.20

people pomogite plz this problem after running window visi 5-6 sec and BEC disappears, has launched different and nothing(
1) the name of the folder with the game D:\Games\L.A.Noire
2) there is no file sbhook.dll and mzvkbd3.dll in the registry (I have Win64) at: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows
3)watched the video on youtube :
it says that we need to rename the file (win7 to write), but this file I also do not have
4)I have a pirate from repak by R. G. Catalyst V. 1.0.2393.1
please help, I'd appreciate it!

A
Alex_Balay_ 01.02.20

screenshots:

A
Alex_Balay_ 01.02.20

A
Alex_Balay_ 01.02.20

Oh, I forgot, antivirus, I also turned off(I have microsoft security essentials )

A
Alex_Balay_ 01.02.20

Well just trying the version from skidrow, and put view...

A
Aiden McGeady 01.02.20

People, prompt please run the game and POPs up this window that must be done to make the game work?

d
doom118 01.02.20

and what Google translate was closed? you have already started the process of the game, if the game is not running then reboot the computer

d
dima010 01.02.20

After all, the logo appears L. ANoire which periodically flashes but no menu.I created a local account,and then no menu-__-

N
Nikky93x 01.02.20

Jay C
I do not work this way.In ProgramData this folder is already there:(

A
AlekseyIgr 01.02.20

Put version 1.0, updated patch Patch_2393_12610_1. Appeared the initial picture, then closing with an error. In the registry HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SOFTWARE/MicrosoftWindows NT/CurrentVersion/Windows deletes the row AppInit. And from folder, reinstalled the Social Club v1.0.6.1 Setup. Start.