3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MIXA3030 01.02.20 03:24 pm

Do not run the game after sign L. A Noire (L.A. Noire)

I decided to create this topic, because the problem is very common, the normal solution is still there, and the topic where we discuss the problems with the launch of the messages get lost. In this topic I only talk about this problem and looking for solutions.
184 Comments
Sort by:
r
rockstars 01.02.20

Hi all. Here I have a problem at startup. When I load the game everything goes according to plan, followed by the text about the company Rockstar and the side spinning load,but the moment when he should appear a sign L. A. Noire appears a black screen and just plays music.Once the game had miraculously loaded, and I played it with great pleasure, but then goes on one, and I still can log in the game. Please help. Thanks in advance.

N
Nal1m 01.02.20

Help pliz all rabotalo well, wanted to change the FPS to 60 and they all flew put all sorts of cracks gives an error, but a crack from THETA beats after synchronisatie((( Everything was fine nah I wanted to change FPS........................

M
MIKA 95 01.02.20

SC1: Missing DLL. Please reinstall Social Club. (info: socialclub.dll)
And this error how to fix?

C
CIMAK 01.02.20

MIKA 95
Try to reinstall Social Club.

M
MIKA 95 01.02.20

CIMAK
And how to do it?

s
soldafonsanek 01.02.20

guys the problem is this...installed the game,installed the patch after you put the crack...but when you go into the game not appearing neon sign that says L. A. Noire and you can see a black screen and plays music by pressing the buttons you can even start the game but do not fucking seen...now,happened by chance.I launched the game confrontation 3 weapons of victory turned to her and started L. A. Noire and the wonder of it all seen,the lag of the load are available.complete nonsense but did not understand the joke.can someone smarter will explain Yes there is...in advance of the PCA

M
MrZiDen 01.02.20

barbossa1982 - Q: there are various error, it is impossible to launch or patch the game.
A: Disable antivirus, run the registry editor regedit and delete the following:
Windows x86:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREMicrosoftwindows NTCurrentVersionWindows
Delete the line with the parameter sbhook64.dll.
Windows x64:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREWow6432nodemicrosoftwindows NTCurrentVersionWindows
Delete-line parameters sbhook.dll and mzvkbd3.dll.
windows x32 what should I do?

A
Ananaska 01.02.20

UNKNOWN: an unknown error has Occurred. Please restart the game.
produces here such window after the loading sign,I do not understand what to do(

P
Pozitiv_MC 01.02.20

License purchased through STEAM.
I got overcome SYNC.
Helped install net Framework 3.5 (with updates).
By the way, my brother said before to run the game, STEAM tried to install net Framework 3.5, but got an error. I rocked it, but to no avail, and now have installed from the disk, where I had a build of Windows xp sp3, and... a miracle! Sync is done, and there was a menu for the entrance to the club =b

S
SAmosol 01.02.20

writes that the file is fmodex.dll not found reinstall the program. Chu do?

v
vood01 01.02.20

Start the game,everything is fine.Install updates,cool,restart the game and all arrived...Trying to start again,open the window and other settings,click start game and that's it.Solution?

C
CIMAK 01.02.20

MIKA 95
It needs to be in the game folder or drive.

I
I am a KILLER 01.02.20

Please help I have a La Noire Expanded Edition licensed version I can't log into the game not through the launcher not through LANoire.exe here's the problem start the game over with the mouse cursor spinning loading icon and then the cursor goes to the top left corner rabochego table pojavljatsja for 5-10 seconds black screen and again on the Desk who knows help to solve this problem please write in PM I would be very grateful to those who though as-it will help I just don't know what to do installed the game on drive D and C and no spaces and with spaces and -str where not only fit and in-out. I don't have the stuff I have installed all the required things:Microsoft Windows .NET Framework,DirectX 9,Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 SP1 Redistributable Package (x86), and all games from Rockstar removed, all in all a good game except for Skyrim, Yes I did!?only Windu was not reinstalled and it is only because the disk is not present!

V
Vad56tatar 01.02.20

hi all have a problem when starting Launcher L. A Noire.Is presented a sign ???? question marks help plizz

V
Vad56tatar 01.02.20

hi all have a problem when starting Launcher L. A Noire.Is presented a sign ???? question marks help plizz

P
PDF50523 01.02.20

The game license.How do I fix a binary file when you install the patch?(in the game and in the manual)can't patch files.Or how to bypass update?If you disable the online update does not appear,but the game does not go beyond the signs. Does anyone have propathene files or link to them?
Vad56tatar the problem is the same (PCGS4: Failed to get error string resource)

D
Decay1 01.02.20

Please help!!bought the game on disc license..
all installed without any gaps, and wrote, str,disabled antivirus and turned off the Internet but nothing happens...
click window to start the game you press and nothing happens..
What you need to do the game start?

d
denis netesov 01.02.20

MIXA3030
people just unplug the Internet connection during the game

V
Volk-lll 01.02.20

Zapostal L. A. Noire after the update Eror POPs up press Ok Go to Social Club and goes to the boot screen and the screen can be an hour but nothing will be what to do help thanks in advance

O
ONEPOOR 01.02.20

Game pirates,when you run after the initial splash screen to a black screen and in the bottom right corner is spinning (rather than spinning) wheel, the game hangs, no errors, nothing. just stops responding. To install the large number of different Repack, the problem has not disappeared.

P. S. also for some reason the game is missing from the firewall