3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Din-27 01.02.20 05:04 pm

You can complete the game 100 % with cheats? (Grand Theft Auto: Vice City)

You can complete the game 100% with passwords (I'm talking about Vice city)? I know that question is stupid, but still... I passed all the missions in the story and almost all of the additional. But passwords are introduced often, I regret.;(

I have statistics 64%. And yet, interest in the statistics fall down when I enter the password in the missions or in a normal game?

P. S. I have not collected statuettes... (the most BORING in Weiss)
105 Comments
Sort by:
B
BKshnik 01.02.20

c cheats to pass WEISS 100% is IMPOSSIBLE!

Quote:

I have statistics 64%. And yet, interest in the statistics fall down when I enter the password in the missions or in a normal game?

the percent fall in any vojdani them. and in missions and in the normal.

R
Repa-H 01.02.20

I'm in Vice City collected 96 paklai. Played a game with cheats. Passed with 86 percent. Then tired to go myself, I downloaded a save game for 100%.

M
Maska-Z 01.02.20

Turnips,
well, this is an unfair game ;))

R
Repa-H 01.02.20

Know. But then I still decided to pass it again, no codes. It is very difficult. Especially in missions where you have to shoot.

N
Naf Nafych 01.02.20

I took it with codes only in the beginning when I played first time, for review, and then a second time without the codes, and without codes it is not difficult, except for the missions with airplanes where you have to drop bombs on Cuban boats.
By the way some missions are not cool, and will take place without codes.

[
[GTAmc] 01.02.20

And I was in VC Madden of the mission - race.But not all...

M
Mikku 01.02.20

Codes can be reset though I don't know how:-)

C
CutToSleep 01.02.20

If you don't save, then nothing wrong should not happen.

J
JB-n 01.02.20

Statistics obtachivaya right after entering the reader, the preservation of its... Hm.. saves)

V
Valera-AS aka mAVeRick 01.02.20

Beat the game with cheats 100% is IMPOSSIBLE! When entering the reader, the passage falls.

M
Mikku 01.02.20

CTS why go with cheats if you persist you will not:-)

C
CutToSleep 01.02.20

Am I a cheater - codes to pass? Messing with the codes is another matter... :-)

G
GTAman 01.02.20

If anything, I have been with codes 100%. It was the summer of 2005. Then imagine the game without the codes I couldn't, in principle.

M
Mikku 01.02.20

CTS all once dabbled with codes +I didn't tell Cho you're a cheater I imal in mind why codes to prohodit the game if you saved))

s
slavakz 01.02.20

GTAMANЪ
10.03.09 23:06 I passed with codes 100%. It was the summer of 2005. Then imagine the game without the codes I couldn't, in principle.
I have the same story...

J
JB-n 01.02.20

Oh, you want to create a club of anonymous cheaters)

A
Ackii_krolik 01.02.20

Oh, well, that is still possible with cheats get to 100% and then never recruited, but would like to, right now everyone is trying to accomplish, but a couple of times could not resist and entered the cheat. Just do not want to start all over again because of this nonsense, and 87% score.=)))

M
Mikku 01.02.20

JB-n
totally agree with you))

K
Kostya31337 01.02.20

Guys, cheats use is not necessary. Mission perestrelki traversed in the following way: collect a lot of figurines, that was a minigun, and it's easy to pass the game without cheats (I mean you will not get near the enemies)! In General, try to delete the file VC_set (or whatever it's called. There is written information about the use of cheats and game settings) to the directory with the saves. Like if you remove this file, it will recover when it restarts the game without recording about cheats and 100% can be done with cheats.

F
FucQ 01.02.20

GTAMANЪ
10.03.09 23:06 I passed with codes 100%. It was the summer of 2005. Then imagine the game without the codes I couldn't, in principle.
The exact same stuff and I was in 2004-05.
Kostya31337
You can complete the mission Keep your friends... (last mission) with a single gun (Yes, even with a gun). The main thing to be able to play you no matter what weapon you have, minigun or colt..