3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Din-27 01.02.20 05:04 pm

You can complete the game 100 % with cheats? (Grand Theft Auto: Vice City)

You can complete the game 100% with passwords (I'm talking about Vice city)? I know that question is stupid, but still... I passed all the missions in the story and almost all of the additional. But passwords are introduced often, I regret.;(

I have statistics 64%. And yet, interest in the statistics fall down when I enter the password in the missions or in a normal game?

P. S. I have not collected statuettes... (the most BORING in Weiss)
105 Comments
Sort by:
G
GTAman 01.02.20

And used cheats like the save is recorded.

s
slavakz 01.02.20

GTAMANЪ Yes cochranella it..

C
CutToSleep 01.02.20

In fact, when you use the code, interest may not be reduced, as lucky. With simple codes, like ASPIRIN, interest is usually not reduced. For more complex codes, the percent decrease is almost always.

G
GTAman 01.02.20

I used a variety of codes: for flying/floating cars, on weapons, on armor, from the cops, tank, explosion, deceleration/acceleration... Interest is not diminished (on a PC).

V
Vanches 01.02.20

Why the codes, if almost all missions are a maximum of 10 times.Just for fun. But then why continue?

C
CutToSleep 01.02.20

Well, not all such skillful players like you and me, Wenches :-) when I for the first time in Vice city played, I mission Party was held not the first time ;-D

M
Mikku 01.02.20

Vances Weiss the easiest of all the GTA and I believe that at least some you player all exactly any mission to go with 3 up to 5 times.

V
Vanches 01.02.20

Sanya is much easier than Weiss.Many have passed any mission in Vice of the times with 6-7.Well, if only in the SA flight school.I like it for 1 day when I first played the SA ,and Weiss the mission for the Malibu club where you have to overtake the driver was 6 times .And the helicopter which passed with a stuck 2 times.

C
CutToSleep 01.02.20

Vances Weiss the easiest of all the GTA and I believe that at least some you player all exactly any mission to go with 3 up to 5 times.

So, at my first acquaintance with GTA I the player was not at all... :=)

M
Mikku 01.02.20

I mean how you'd never been a bad player Weiss is pretty easy to pass)))

G
GTAShKIN 01.02.20

codes-not

G
GTAman 01.02.20

A hundred times already written that you can.

N
Nikolos 01.02.20

That's when I played Vice for the first time with the codes in 2005, I calm but passed 100%, but then the version of Weiss refused to run I cut from a friend the other version, it has already failed to pass with the cheat on 100%.

C
CutToSleep 01.02.20

As far as I know, as lucky.

n
nik gtasa[Zorb] 01.02.20

I calmly walked with cmtam 100%

C
Carbon8909 01.02.20

And I passed without any cheats

K
Kostya 45 01.02.20

With cheats everything is clear, but affects the interest that will kill KEMA robbing a Bank?

C
Chelovek Umelyy 01.02.20

Impossible!

e
e_49 01.02.20

No, because when you use cheats and saved then write what was used to activate one or more cheats then the game cannot be 100%

k
kerm68 01.02.20

Again, cabron junk raised.