3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Din-27 01.02.20 05:04 pm

You can complete the game 100 % with cheats? (Grand Theft Auto: Vice City)

You can complete the game 100% with passwords (I'm talking about Vice city)? I know that question is stupid, but still... I passed all the missions in the story and almost all of the additional. But passwords are introduced often, I regret.;(

I have statistics 64%. And yet, interest in the statistics fall down when I enter the password in the missions or in a normal game?

P. S. I have not collected statuettes... (the most BORING in Weiss)
105 Comments
Sort by:
G
GTAman 01.02.20

Kostya 45
Of course not, what's the General may be cheats?

DImONeLLa
e_49
Have read the topic? Pass with codes 100% possible. Any GTA 3 series.

a
ak-13 01.02.20

I was playing with cheats when they passed the first time - did you clear the campaign. The second time, did you clear the campaign without cheats. The third tried to go 100%, but enough to collect figurines and I abandoned this matter.

M
MC_Black 01.02.20

Yes you can you th

H
Hekit 01.02.20

Use with the trainer :D

N
Night Light 01.02.20

I used a variety of codes: for flying/floating cars, on weapons, on armor, from the cops, tank, explosion, deceleration/acceleration... Interest is not diminished (on a PC).
Maybe if you use more and so I don't have codes, then the game really will not be able to pass 100%?

P
Parapet [Pokinul PG] 01.02.20

Yes it is all nonsense, I passed San Andreas with cheats (or rather, indulged them in the plot, and took them race at the Blakefield) and everything was smooth. Those who argue the opposite, curved hands.

V
VICtor94 01.02.20

Damn. And all heard that only 99.9% are available. Anyway hood I'm not a cheater!!!

P
Parapet [Pokinul PG] 01.02.20

It's just some nonsense bullshit, probably on the Playground specially invented to beginners to breed. If it was, the nerds with the English GTA Wiki would have to be written down.

s
super altair 01.02.20

better without cheats to play!

A
Armageddon3001 01.02.20

Yes, well, in GTA Vice City to complete all very easy, without cheating and without trainers.
There are a couple of moments where you can actually get stuck, but still with practice it will be very easy.
Personally, I once lost a mission Rampege but then booted (basically do not remain after the lost missions, after you killed, or arrested) and all passed.
Story missions for me personally not only difficulty in addition to the Malibu club and the print shop where a couple of times you can lose.
Of the additional missions mission Hotring at the stadium.
And professions only the pizza guy.
And besides, playing it is fun!

N
Night Light 01.02.20

Armageddon3001 +100500. Totally agree.

s
shenako 01.02.20

Of course it is possible to pass it whole,but you need to use strong codes such as improving health,a tank from the cops.Good luck!

s
shenako 01.02.20

I have cochranella is where the 99 percent and have remained poslednju mission of GDN lance to kill people?Who wants to oshutit so he passed?!!!

A
Armageddon3001 01.02.20

shenako
First beat the game 100% is impossible, if you use at least 1 cheat, even the ones that can be disabled.
The second to oshutit so he went only if to go all by yourself.

G
GTAman 01.02.20

First beat the game 100% is impossible, if you use at least 1 cheat
My God, how many more of you who believe in this, left?! PPC...

A
Armageddon3001 01.02.20

GTAmanъ
if you mean just beat the game NOT 100% then still okay.

V
VICtor94 01.02.20

Duck pancake I do not understand Molino or impossible to beat the game with cheats 100%?!?!.
(so in the statistics means 100%!)

A
Armageddon3001 01.02.20

VICtor94
Impossible.

f
fhdgfhbdwvfgh 01.02.20

Password ahah.Neighing)

G
GTAman 01.02.20

Armageddon3001
Did you check before writing? I and many other players in the III/VC/SA by 100% with the codes. The fact that in the game the referee climbs — just a horror story for cheaters. Available? And I ask without insults.