3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Din-27 01.02.20 05:04 pm

You can complete the game 100 % with cheats? (Grand Theft Auto: Vice City)

You can complete the game 100% with passwords (I'm talking about Vice city)? I know that question is stupid, but still... I passed all the missions in the story and almost all of the additional. But passwords are introduced often, I regret.;(

I have statistics 64%. And yet, interest in the statistics fall down when I enter the password in the missions or in a normal game?

P. S. I have not collected statuettes... (the most BORING in Weiss)
105 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shephard [U.S.S.R.] 01.02.20

But if seriously? I can't believe you can complete the game 100% using cheat codes.

n
nik gtasa[Zorb] 01.02.20

I GTA4 codes could not, and then codes can.

G
GTAman 01.02.20

So what? We'll find out.
Yes we should not believe/neferiti, and to check.

s
shenako 01.02.20

Stop shouting here!You can!I've checked it already!This is my most favorite game I learned it 100%

G
GTAman 01.02.20

Judging by the number of exclamations, crying here you're.

A
Armageddon3001 01.02.20

GTAmanъ
Then you have other versions, or you programs cheat play.
Because when I passed San Andreas with cheats (and I passed) I 100% was not.

G
GTAman 01.02.20

or you programs cheat play
For a fool I don't consider time the topic is about codes, and I'm talking about the codes (although some trainers use in-game cheats, that is if they had a stat effect, such a trainer could also ruin).

Games are all the same, unesennoe pirates is not considered, it in no way affects the statistics. Moreover, the Three that first time, I also went with the codes, I have a license.

Because when I passed San Andreas with cheats (and I passed) I 100% was not.
But this is very doubtful. There were cases when someone claimed that was all, and in fact it turned out that he forgot one small thing.

The version that you have forgotten something go and not have a heap of people "special" the game is much more logical, easier, and more likely.

A
Armageddon3001 01.02.20

GTAmanъ

Games are all the same, unesennoe pirates is not considered, it in no way affects the statistics. Moreover, the Three that first time, I also went with the codes, I have a license.
Of course, I don't believe you.

The version that you have forgotten something go and not have a heap of people "special" the game is much more logical, easier, and more likely.
Well, for you it is logical but I recorded everything, if something did.
I know by heart 100% for San Andreas.

G
GTAman 01.02.20

Of course, I don't believe you.
I believe I make, but enough to turn the brain to understand that the cut/changed pirates audio/video can not affect the concession/nezaschitanny percent.

Well, for you it is logical but I recorded everything, if something did.
I know by heart 100% for San Andreas.
However, this in no way excludes the possibility of error. Forgot to record something, forgot to save, doing something, just forgot what to do- very close so it was.

A
Armageddon3001 01.02.20

GTAmanъ
I UNDERSTAND that the cut/replaced pirates audio/video can not affect the concession/nezaschitanny percent.
But cheat codes can.

But we got different version of the game. That changed your game, the game crashing/incidental/something else, I don't know.

Here I can give an example: once at the beginning of GTA IV only got 1 mission,
fought with the cops persisted multiple times
then I was killed, I loaded,
and do you know how I uh ... nuts? as I tried I couldn't engage with the cops a fight.
I shot them and they in me zero attention, beat them, blew them, nothing.
I did not use any trainers, no cheat codes that you know do not recognize.

or here's another
In TBOGT, as that is also loaded and I had entered a cheat for explosive hands, that is all that I hit flew 100 kilometers.
Even though the statistics didn't say anything about enter cheat codes.
similarly, you could be a bug in the program.

s
shenako 01.02.20

Without programs!

G
GTAman 01.02.20

But we got different version of the game. That changed your game, the game crashing/incidental/something else, I don't know.
This is no accident, it's all the time. And not just me. A version of the game is the most common.

And what is there in the Four — XS, in fact, is irrelevant, this is about the third generation of GTA.

s
shenako 01.02.20

I have the normal version...tested 100%

G
GTAman 01.02.20

I now have a cheat save for SA, where about 99 %. All that remains is to deliver a little more than one list of machines on the ship. Interest all turns out. Then lay out here, so that everyone can see.

K
Kostya 45 01.02.20

Wait. And on account of stihanii and arrests, I was dead and drowned and the mission was stopped.In the end, he scored 100%. Without the codes though

G
GTAman 01.02.20

UPD
Here. 99,47 %, was introduced a lot of codes. If you want, you can still povodit. To get 100 percent (and it will, as I said), take Euros out of the garage (next to which the save is made) to the ship at the docks.

And this is for VC. To get 100 percent, go off-road race on Landstalker'E.

UPD 2
Well, waiting for comments of the opponents.

s
shenako 01.02.20

Well when I first played , I used a bunch!Well, just a sea of codes!All proshol!All!True 100% the result I got but have received 96%!

G
GTAman 01.02.20

Just not all passed.

A
Armageddon3001 01.02.20

In General, to summarize: someone can go to 100% with the codes, someone not.
Personally, I can't go 100% with the codes. It depends on what who knows...
But still if you want to get a real fun playing WITHOUT CHEATS.

G
GTAman 01.02.20

In General, to summarize: someone can go to 100% with the codes, someone not.
My saivam what?

And to prove that the cheat cannot do that, you need to make such a save where the hundredth percent does not give, otherwise it is all empty talk.