3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Voloha 02.02.20 08:40 pm

Chinese phones

I wish you the time of day. I have a question: a friend constantly travels to China and from there brings a mobile phone (any new model), in General they are cheap. So how do they differ from the original except for the exterior? And maybe to reflash?
184 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ilnur 19 02.02.20

Voloha. To answer your question:
Besides looks, these phones are different:
1) not long reliability (1 month-1 year) - old took to the forum from another site
2) Do not support Java game :( - Checked
3) Housings are made of cheap material, ie can quickly become scratched and they are visible
4) it is Not possible to install themes or skins for the phone
5) there Are phones (the majority) from clumsy Russian language (bad translation)
6) If you do the firmware, who knows what could happen to him (most phones were cut off and not included)
7) On some models it is not possible to establish (set up), GPRS and wap
Who knows how these phones are doing, where and in what conditions.

I
Ilnur 19 02.02.20

Add:b
8) Weak batteries (even if they look closely, you can see that they are poorly pasted stickers in Chinese)
In short, stupid phones (clones, plagiarisms)

I
Ilnur 19 02.02.20

If you have any questions about phones or Chinese clones ask me, I'll answer them.

[
[I.g.o.R.] 02.02.20

took the phone in China, the name I do not know the name Bluetooth was standard SPREADTRUM V3 (like so), is there a firmware on it which keeps the Java!?!

I
Ilnur 19 02.02.20

Actually China phones do not support Java, that's for sure and no firmware will not help you. On the contrary, it may kill these phones. Maybe your phone supports emulators Sega, Dendy, Nindento (in my opinion), etc.
More people and programmers have not invented how you can add Java to these phone numbers, although it is not necessary.

I
Ilnur 19 02.02.20

SPREADTRUM V3 is the model of the processor on the phone.

G
GumbertG 02.02.20

Aah! I finally got rid of this miracle of nature...)))
There were camera Kaiqi Mobile that attracted me to him: the display of a large (but very poorly), loud speaker (but very poorly))), huge size (I love these))). But glitches, lack of Java support some formats, again, the constant glitches...
In the end I bought a Nokia N73 ME. Generally like Nokia N93, because of size, not IKE, but we don't have it, and if there is, at $ 600 more expensive than the N73.

G
GumbertG 02.02.20

There was a problem: the ads. with computer (could not see the phone via USB), display (very fragile), with the inclusion of (the device with the SIM card was not loaded).
Bought another, this is lying. If you have any suggestions on repair, I'll take them. Camera Kaiqi Mobile, dvuhtumbovye, touch.

I
Ilnur 19 02.02.20

Do not skimp on the phones, and especially no need to fool yourself when you about these phones say good.
About display, I agree big, all of it is standard, but really poor quality, it is necessary for these displays to paste special the universal label. But bugs my phone is gone, never was,high-quality Russian language.

I
Ilnur 19 02.02.20

To solve the problem first:
Download driver
Maybe you have projoy USB wire
Second:
Point is that you have to display wrong? There are different points in there
Third:
To download the firmware and install.
Clean the connector for the SIM card wool.
Or install full, i.e. to reflash.

G
GumbertG 02.02.20

The first problem
1. Put all fire wood what it is possible. Once I decided that the problem is over - inserted the cable into another USB, I saw the phone. But the problem soon started again, as the phone says charging. Sometimes sees as USB, then the computer gives an error about unrecognized hardware...)))
2. Endured the severity, forgetfulness left my phone in my pocket, the display is cracked horizontally...basically in the city revolves a lot of Chinese phones, if you search well, the touch screen can be found.
3. To download the firmware and install. Or install full, i.e. to reflash.
Cm. problem number 1))).
Clean the connector for the SIM card wool.
I'll try...)))
P. S: thank you!

I
Ilnur 19 02.02.20

Not for that. I know that if you find a dead phone of the same model, you calmly change him in any service, I know that in Moscow there is a shop with spare parts for these phones, all spare parts. Also I suggest you to stick the sticker spec. universal for PDA. Saved me from the glitch forever.))

a
albanec9 02.02.20

nokia 8300v Gold
What is the processor and everything else

u
uzver1975 02.02.20

good time of day. the question here is what I have for a long time already a Chinese phone IPhone A 188 . Tell me , what is it ICQ download? some have , he takes them , but entered login and the password flies. some finally can not accept. he is a regular.... but Mlyn in Chinese, what it works!!!!! moreover, the Java application works

C
CAO TEMA 02.02.20

People, Hello!!! Today we met nice Chinese phone, in my opinion, he put me with a good impression!!! Look: the design had a class 2 SIM, quality display, sound on high, also has auto rotation of the display when it is inverted on its side, scroll even the menus when moving the dash to the side!!! Is it worth to take it???? The price it very attractive(cheap).

C
CAO TEMA 02.02.20

but on the software, is it possible to install Chinese mail agent or other program issues??? In my opinion they do not support Java..

r
ruslan292 02.02.20

Ilnur you're still just in the last century or Nokia you pays. Most Chinese have long been really the normal machines. Java support without any problems. And about the cheap plastic clumsy work-gon 100% right now on all levels. The only camera-shit. So show who takes on the mobile. For this is photo and video equipment. And on a mobile phone-how to remove neighbor's dog write-laugh.

P
Pips_aut 02.02.20

Chinese phones rule
I have a friend last year in February was in China and there I bought a Nokia N95 for 2500 rubles and a year has passed and we don't notice any differences from the original and maybe the bodies were not Chinese

and Yes by the way on it java games are maybe the bodies were not Chinese

o
oOAttackOo 02.02.20

new models of whales has long been pulled Java
PS on the nokia tv 200 GPRS work? if you can configure it, then I would it is the body left,in General, a good bodies

K
KleSk_69_ 02.02.20

Guys, these telephone disposable) I have a Nokia 5300 with almost no bugs. Bought as soon as it fell on the road.