3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Voloha 02.02.20 08:40 pm

Chinese phones

I wish you the time of day. I have a question: a friend constantly travels to China and from there brings a mobile phone (any new model), in General they are cheap. So how do they differ from the original except for the exterior? And maybe to reflash?
184 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jackson[x] 02.02.20

The price/quality. From personal experience I can say this is a great sounding, in-situ (as-cast) body, who is not afraid to fall. From a friend for two years and all good! I'm not talking that there are two SIM cards (ACTIVE) and two drives, in the end, just like good TV. Just a 3-ruble.

How to choose a quality Chinese phone.

Try to test your chosen model. Where to start? What to pay attention?

1) Outer carcass must be perfect. No gaps and burrs.See, that plastic parts were free of cracks and nodules.

2) the Material from which the keyboard should be the strength; the keys are easy to press; big gap is unacceptable.

3) be Sure to check the sound quality. Crystal clear sound in high-quality Chinese phones, the system provides double-speakers HQ. Due to this, the load on each speaker is reduced, and significantly increases the sound quality. Crystal sound is another indicator of the quality cell phones from China. Only company from Korea Samsung can compete with the Chinese models on this indicator.

4) Special attention should be given to phones with touch screen. The first matrix touch screen LCD, the Chinese began to use in mass production of mobile devices for more than three years ago. And now the GSM industry of China left its competitors far behind in manufacturing devices with a touch screen. Therefore, the image quality depends only on indicators such as resolution: the higher the better.

5) Test function is easy enough to focus on the major options such as call, sms, ringtones, GPRS, WAP, Internet, support of office applications for phones with platforms of Google Android and Windows Mobile, Bluetooth, data transfer via cable. One more thing: often in Chinese handsets support Java applications is to support Java scripts in the Internet.

6) multi-language phone Chinese does not normally, found only 5% of factory vehicles with the Russian language. And then, the quality of the firmware leaves much to be desired. So, on the advice of experts, firmware Chinese mobile phones should be done in Russia. It is better to give preference to devices with processors MT (MT based processors), as they are better rusifitsiruetsya.

7) Look at the battery: it is clear that the capacity should be high. But to chase the excessive performance is not worth it. For example, the real capacity of the batteries with the declared performance 10000mAh actually turned out to be only 3,200 mAh. Choose a model in which the battery is similar to the original Nokia or Samsung, then replace the battery, the Chinese native will not be a problem. Recently manufacturers from China supply included 2 batteries, which is very convenient.

Cool But generic “USB charging”, it is desirable to replace the same from a good manufacturer, as the quality of such “charging” from a Chinese manufacturer at a price of 10 cents speaks for itself.

9) factory Check IMEI number. Fifteen numbers on the sticker under the battery must match the number on the box.

10) Now about the warranty. The Chinese, in most cases, their devices set the warranty period of 1 year from the date of manufacture!!! (and not from the date of sale)

11) it would be Nice to evaluate the internal performance of the Board. To do this, open the case and remove the protective screens. Quality will see yourself that no nodules of solder or neprodanih plots should not be. The simpler the device is, the more reliable it is: if fewer components on the Board, and they efficiently installed, it means that the unit will last longer.

12) Preferably in the presence was of the certificate of conformity CE. If not, then quality assurance may serve as the indicator that this model is produced for more than a year, and thus enjoys the confidence and demand of the buyers.

B
Breezy. 02.02.20

are you sure you need this crummy piece of plastic?
Yes, I am.

maybe we should think and buy a normal phone?
To think it can be plenty, but just no money as long as you need.

While others for some reason do not fit? Korean, for example.
Yes.

J
Jackson[x] 02.02.20

A market of local baryg not ask fate?

B
Breezy. 02.02.20

I do not know the location of such markets.

J
Jackson[x] 02.02.20

Through friends

S
Sergey Travkin 02.02.20

[-Ferrari113-]
You do realize that buying this phone is like a lottery - can work great, and can cover in 5 minutes, and not the fact that it will be able to return or repair under warranty. And do not ignore information about the materials from which the Chinese do hardly poisonous phone is worth the money saved.

B
Breezy. 02.02.20

sergtrav
Of course I understand.

J
Jackson[x] 02.02.20

And do not ignore information about the materials from which the Chinese do hardly poisonous phone is worth the money saved -there is a Normal material, these phones are used domestically, with the producers of goods harmful to health, they are very strict. Not in our country.

Warranty on it no, it Yes.

U
UkraineJoker 02.02.20

It not the phones suck being a brands good producers)))MTK 6225 and went up to 35 I don't remember exactly zero functionality,except that the TV for a couple of days poigratsya,my friend replaced 3 of these already,told him the buy rules,and it is rare,MISERY just no words!and what do you want for such money))))))))

U
UkraineJoker 02.02.20

so you can pick up there and being under Sony Ericsson is Xperia,and Nokia X6)))))))all functionality is the same,it all depends on your desire of being a quality brand))))

D
Dr. Strangelove 02.02.20

My eyes..

P
Pai Cheng-Tien 02.02.20

The Chinese do well

A
Arguru 02.02.20

a lot of bullshit, but there are good options.

[
[Archy7] 02.02.20

Chinese phone stuff yet then I laugh crystal sound :D
3 phone Chinese, of whom the notorious Fly, after the failure last bought a Nokia 6120c, low-cost smart, use it in harsh conditions and at least x** him!
Conclusion: better to buy a nokia for the 4, and will last longer and greater functionality.

S
Sality 02.02.20

great sound
Zhzhosh. What a great sound? Speakers at maximum volume exploding from the sound.

K
KOsMILE 02.02.20

China is evil... iPhone vygraet court because they copied the iPhone design so that all similar already leave.. The kid saw NOKIA N99 akuel while the battery did not see what made de in China in short, che is not understandable and was written by che about China..

N
Nidlz 02.02.20

Zhzhosh. What a great sound?
There all the items harness.
like already leave
Will be, where will they go? You need to feed a large Chinese family.

Who wants to buy Chinese, it is better to take Nokia 5130, and the like. Any Untitled Chinese will do the only way.

_
_GrID_ 02.02.20

Chinese phones is quite good (on the examples of friends I know), but have a nasty feature and to take a break. Exactly. For no good reason.

S
Serega2011 02.02.20

the ratio quality/price - excellent phones. took a 2 - Nikia N8 and Sony Ericsson X10 - all works, not glyuchit. The build is good - not loose. who should can you give a link.

A
ANRIL13 02.02.20

people buy new mobile phones original, do not skimp, China shit and shit always POPs up