3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Voloha 02.02.20 08:40 pm

Chinese phones

I wish you the time of day. I have a question: a friend constantly travels to China and from there brings a mobile phone (any new model), in General they are cheap. So how do they differ from the original except for the exterior? And maybe to reflash?
184 Comments
Sort by:
H
H-Zibit 02.02.20

throw it away. China - shit.

D
Dr. Strangelove 02.02.20

I bought a Chinese pseudoatom being on 3G/3Gs, for 500 rubles, b/ushny. Expensive, of course - in China they are 6-7 bucks sold (especially your can calculate the cost of production of such a device, lol). Fuck, he's funny. Assembly more or less, even from a distance could be mistaken for the original. Unless of course close hand the inscription Phone on the back cover. At startup of the phone and begins to shove the Chinese colouring, in the form of an inscription Welcome and perky musaki. Operating system - MTK, CPU, apparently from the same companies megahertz on 200, no more. Budget PDA from HP years 2002 and more productive. The display is beautiful. Resolution 240x320, if not less, the sensor seems to be responding only to kick the door key with a flourish. But if you use this phone for two weeks, you can pump the brush. Of course, if these two weeks live. Interface and localization is a separate issue. All icons are diligently copying those in iOS, with the exception of the spread of fonts and resolution. Blue tooth and Java island and other logs localization present in full measure. Is absolutely fucking enable 3G module in which the phone is missing. Camera - 0.3 megapixels with a matrix of plastic cut from the packaging of yogurt, perfectly removes black and white colors. If the lens has more than two colors, and the lighting is somewhat worse than under the sun of Sri Lanka at noon - start noises. Well, if you get closer to the Ostankino TV tower at a distance of 100 meters, you can see serialchik channel Russia, again.

In fact, the advantages of the machine:
1) Low price.
2) Lulz in localization.
3) 2 SIM card!!! TV!!!!!!111
4) In the status bar all kinds of cool actions happen. Network indicators are spinning, whistling and farting interface pleases hilarious animation and fierce brakes.
5) you Can call Java-pet, which will go on all three desktops.
6) the browser will return you to the joyful time of the beginning of the two thousandth, with these Pentium, the Siemens, number 4242 and dear 6 B. Nostalgia. And searching for Wi-Fi, sitting in a warm chair next to assovskii router for 5 Grand and 51 megabit from Onlayma, you can while away the long winter evenings.
7) the photo is taken in the direction of cubism and minimalism, posany familiar with TCA was evaluated. Very avant-garde.
8) you Can Troll price blondes who bought the original iPhone, only for the fact that he would call, and who do not see the difference with the original.

Small drawbacks:
1) Wannabe-iPhone, all posnov from Vykhino that BL* nah, not then.
2) Very short supply of Angry Birds with this hardware platform and the sensors it would come down for the torture of enemies of the Motherland.
3) slightly less good build phones, as compared to those with high-tech factories of Foxconn: the original iPhone does not fall off the back cover after 2 days of work.

But seriously - if you bought THIS instead of having to buy a cheap Bada\Android-camera, you moron. Or rather not just a nerd, and a nerd, throw ultrabudgetary show-off.

i
ivaleon 02.02.20

Not to understand people buying Chinese fakes...
Especially when the Chinese are buying iPhones, that's why??? Any, not even particularly versed in phones, people will be able to distinguish the original from the Chinese GOV*and.
Just a shame to go..

D
Dr. Strangelove 02.02.20

Any, not even particularly versed in phones, people will be able to distinguish the original from the Chinese GOV*and.
N*ZDY with the milling of the College is not defined - this time, a 5-grader can determine is two, a combination of the first two items in the sum gives a very cheap show-off - that's three.

Although there is a layer of people buying Chinese phones for two simkart, as the second apparatus.

But that's not clear, why not to purchase any LG for 2 thousand rubles...

Just a shame to go..
Yes the fake iPhone is still okay. Self-made Nokia - generally fine, for the money it has nihilum functionality, and the design doesn't make any claims. But some uberlevels that mimics Vertu, covered in gold or, God forbid, in the form of cool posanski cars is already a reason to think about their inferiority.

N
NickoIa 02.02.20

Cheap the original is better than fake Vertu or IPhone.

ps: I Chinese iPhone resembles a toy phone for children, which is why it is possible to call ^_^

D
Dr. Strangelove 02.02.20

Blasphemy, not only calls, but also TV shows to watch, lol.

N
NickoIa 02.02.20

Yes? Well it radically changes everything! Chinese devices in terms rule!

T
The bride of a wind 02.02.20

I had a phone made in china. And nothing worked like a Swiss watch, while the new would not)

N
NickoIa 02.02.20

You're a girl - you superior design and performance you strip put!

D
Dr. Strangelove 02.02.20

Yes I have it too, works great. Like clockwork. In the truest sense of the word, from normally implemented functionality - just a loud alarm clock.

S
Serko1984 02.02.20

I have a problem with Chinese Nokia 5233 thread who can help?

D
Dr. Strangelove 02.02.20

Can. Throw it to shit.

a
and113 02.02.20

I have a Chinese phone mini when you turn on lights up then goes out the welcome screen what to do

D
Dr. Strangelove 02.02.20

Cm. 07.07.11 20:07

D
Dan.4ma 02.02.20

all those who say that the whale.the phones shit, the majors are sitting on the neck of the parents try to pokharacity then say!

D
Dr. Strangelove 02.02.20

Lacto? :D

U
Uncle Dan 02.02.20

Hairy and then managed to Excel.
---
Subject:
Phone book demotivate me for life.

D
Dr. Strangelove 02.02.20

Dan, just for you I'm not going to get a haircut bald, the wife to approve.

A
AnDRUhA.RUS21 02.02.20

I grabbed the copies of Chinese... Impressions?
Design from a distance is similar, but the filling...
Excellent work only for standard phone functions, it is a good TV and probably that's it. The firmware is all Chinese the same, occasionally changing the design, sharpened often for a small screen 240 x 400, the picture looks flawed when large size physical screen. Java Wi-fi have to use third party firmware, and the browser Opera 4.2...
Camera smile: outside is proud inscription 8-12 MP, and the housing lies polumillimetrovogo lens)
Due to the internal circuit elements on the case (buttons, camera, speaker) are transferred not looking.
They are not worth it, better to buy a very expensive original well-known brands can appearance and not surprised, but will be pleased with the functionality ^_^

If you're going to buy, it is better you roll in hand, you never know, but the pain will be then :D

I rummaged in copies for smile))
Copy 1

Copy 2

Copy 3

The original

R
Rem3zan 02.02.20

buy yourself a ticket to china