3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Voloha 02.02.20 08:40 pm

Chinese phones

I wish you the time of day. I have a question: a friend constantly travels to China and from there brings a mobile phone (any new model), in General they are cheap. So how do they differ from the original except for the exterior? And maybe to reflash?
184 Comments
Sort by:
o
oOAttackOo 02.02.20

well, XS shorter =) I body sold already xDD

-
-muse- 02.02.20

. To answer your question:
Besides looks, these phones are different:
1) not long reliability (1 month-1 year) - old took to the forum from another site
2) Do not support Java game :( - Checked
3) Housings are made of cheap material, ie can quickly become scratched and they are visible
4) it is Not possible to install themes or skins for the phone
5) there Are phones (the majority) from clumsy Russian language (bad translation)
6) If you do the firmware, who knows what could happen to him (most phones were cut off and not included)
7) On some models it is not possible to establish (set up), GPRS and wap

the real truth
and after that you will want to buy the phone?

o
oOAttackOo 02.02.20

some stuff is debatable,for example:
1) not long reliability (1 month-1 year) - old took to the forum from another site
saw a whale which was more than a year...depends on treatment,if treated as cheap,and will last long
2) Do not support Java game :( - Checked
all the latest whales support the Java-fact
6) If you do the firmware, who knows what could happen to him
what can I say...dump it full body if secoacid something,you can easily revive the phone
7) On some models it is not possible to establish (set up), GPRS and wap
it is that some,and most have all plows...

I just don't like what the chinks call their mobile phones are famous brands,like Nokia(there are of course exceptions...)
It would be better to just released budget mobile phones,with the original name

v
vadim9595 02.02.20

About order solomobile.ru - had the temerity to order the phone. And now a month no phone, no money and no news from solomobile.ru. I think that this is my first and last order on the Internet.

G
GumbertG 02.02.20

vadim9595
Maybe I'm not good in orders at present, but is there I have to pay money to purchase, and not directly to the courier?

v
vadim9595 02.02.20

When you order you first transfer the money via Western Union, Webmoney
By the way, the phone from solomobile.ru I still got it, though it's been more than a month of waiting, but I had a discount for the inconvenience and returned 22$

S
SS ac 02.02.20

Prompt took kit Nokia s75 what can you say about nebo. Like until chivo is not buggy.Assembly Hong Kong.Instill a whale die a maximum of one year, or both.

g
gvv 02.02.20

Help!Inherited Nokia C702 TU no instructions.Russik good kind of figured.Tell me the games he supports other than its own,and what format the email.books ,and where to lay down.Morjim big thank you in advance!

g
gvv 02.02.20

Help!Inherited Nokia C702 TU no instructions.Russik good kind of figured.Tell me the games he supports other than its own,and what format the email.books ,and where to lay down.Morjim big thank you in advance!

g
gvv 02.02.20

Right Nokia TV C702

B
Brilliana 02.02.20

I have a problem with the Chinese iPhone n2 tv! I don't know how operating system and what program it supports! Help, please!

G
GF ANTON 02.02.20

gvv

09.08.09 17:53 Help!Inherited Nokia C702 TU no instructions.Russik good kind of figured.Tell me the games he supports other than its own,and what format the email.books ,and where to lay down.Morjim big thank you in advance!

gvv

09.08.09 17:56 Correct Nokia model TV C702

The same problem. At least the instruction in Russian to find...
The General opinion on the phone: Chinese shit, I'll try to push ASAP.

U
UKey 02.02.20

Hi. Need help. I yuzayu kitaski iPhone(I9) for about a month,no problems thanks Paul faced 4 times,but no consequences. Before the first collision with the floor had ceased to see the memory card,how to animate in his body? Please tell me. Please make this available for girls. Thanks in advance :)

F
FlOuRiShMan 02.02.20

I think there is something you can do.. take it to the repair...

U
UKey 02.02.20

And how to change the firmware? Which website can download?

F
FlOuRiShMan 02.02.20

Vryatli you will find something ON just for him... Google.. Google...

M
Mr.Henki rozhdestvenskaya 02.02.20

my uncle brought 2 years back phone with a touch screen on 2симки .recently again went says there is already such a go#no.
only 3симки with TV

t
trenta 02.02.20

Hi, dropped my phone( ZTC ZT8380) no longer works and the camera heats up the phone.. can you please Tell what could be the damage and what can be done? Thanks in advance

b
bonifaci73 02.02.20

phone Nokia 6700 China 2 SIM and TV.how to set up MMS and what was originally a password in the phone?

J
JIonDon 02.02.20

HELLO!!help me pliz!!I have a Chinese phone - IPhone А530!! and he began to turn on weird!!!!when enabled, writes strange custom error -use of quota signals!and then turn off and turn on!WHAT COULD IT MEAN!prompt pliz!!and how can I find my security code(from my phone)ATO me a book from another slipped!I HOPE TO THE AID))
PS Java, among other things, I have worked when the Internet Robit too regularly!!