3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Diabolik.net 02.02.20 08:47 pm

Issues (Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning)

Tell me pliz...

To crafted fluff NID 5 pieces. I have to fast for any puhi, and for chakramov no(((
Asked to describe who knows his craft(seq. piece), or drop, and what is.

Thanks in advance!!!
289 Comments
Sort by:
I
IronDemon 02.02.20

Assorted found the and you will find ;)

M
Marvelosi 02.02.20

Finally created this topic=)) and so the questions!!!! Is it possible to go in the game on foot?? (the keyboard is not gaade interested.) Please describe the class of Archer. Well, there are a lot of skills and diverse are they? the animation of the Archer skills like? is there a quiver behind? Someone find glutami questions it just won't be able to play the game. You are the only people...

H
Hunter536 02.02.20

and so to walk not only to run and to enable sprint,the Archer, there is not a class a as be a subclass of the thief and the bow skills are not only several individual techniques as this class is geared for the Daguerre basically,quiver behind not only the bow,arrows are displayed in the left corner verheem can say as ammo,skills not so much but it compensates for the possibility to do combos with different weapons so here are more questions to ask)))

D
Dastal 02.02.20

The question is play a rogue and I would like to know how exactly the subclass of dharsika to pump,what skills and so on...

i
ivankazaven 02.02.20

Do not tell in which folder are the save? generally I can not find...

A
Aristokrat21 02.02.20

Diabolik.net last piece it's a magic crystal, which is either buy or make yourself

H
Hunter536 02.02.20

for dharsika useful to pump a skill which increases critical hit and inviz then all backstap going to lay down and probably mine but I'm not really used

H
Hunter536 02.02.20

well, course same a that increase the damage from Daguerre and the power of this skill will unlock new techniques this is the left branch

M
Marvelosi 02.02.20

Hunter536
Thank you very much for the replies.

D
Diabolik.net 02.02.20

Аристократ21 not one of the gems n suitable

F
FreedomFantom 02.02.20

And there in the game some kind of love story?

I
IronDemon 02.02.20

Diabolik.net
Looking for weapons or service the stone.

H
Hunter536 02.02.20

love story no love relationship, you cannot start it

S
Starpom222 02.02.20

podskozhite pozhalusta how and where you can buy a house, and that inventory is Packed with things to sell and do not want and place take?

D
Dastal 02.02.20

the people help where to find a healer to cure ills which make fines or even some hat pliz...

H
Hunter536 02.02.20

house can be purchased just 3 places, two of them are given as a reward for kV and 3 may seem to be to by the name of the village do not remember but there when we arrive there the village was attacked by a lot of spiders that like to buy and at the time it is rathir and adessa

D
Dastal 02.02.20

damn, I just started DC,and in the city where the spiders attacked,I watched no(((don't sell,and how best to swing by the main quest or all quests in a city can find?

D
Dastal 02.02.20

There in the game I am writing to say find a healer, he can cure or buy medicine such such...

N
NapkoMen 02.02.20

Heeler is the cross on the mini map, mainly in the cities, and a house in webwood will get only after sq

H
Hunter536 02.02.20

better stick to the kV all of which will see sometimes the rewards are very good