3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Diabolik.net 02.02.20 08:47 pm

Issues (Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning)

Tell me pliz...

To crafted fluff NID 5 pieces. I have to fast for any puhi, and for chakramov no(((
Asked to describe who knows his craft(seq. piece), or drop, and what is.

Thanks in advance!!!
289 Comments
Sort by:
l
loowen 02.02.20

Please explain how to hack the chests are cursed, not as I do not understand how to break down the glyphs and open them without damage to themselves

A
Ascellad 02.02.20

This question broke myself to check if I am using primary weapons, it will be counted or + to stats on secondaries( well, + to mana, experience, etc.)? Or are they considered only that which you use in battle?

H
Hunter536 02.02.20

Huron
Yes, the stats from the fluff will be pribavlyaetsya only when they are using

H
Hunter536 02.02.20

loowen
enchanted chests are hard to crack by yourself in the initial stages easily and then without leveling your skill at hacking these chests have grievously

H
Hunter536 02.02.20

loowen
to crack them it is necessary to click on all like be runes for ODA time

D
Diabolik.net 02.02.20

loowen in the allotted time is necessary to click on all characters in sequence from the smaller to the larger number of parts of the sign(1 scar 2, etc.)

H
Hunter536 02.02.20

that no one has more questions on the game no?

a
andreyka mak 02.02.20

red screen

S
Starpom222 02.02.20

Stuck at Chapter quest line, after elficas sucides dungeon of trolls, it sends you to town to talk to the king, the king to find the location of the Court of Summer, I'm trying to access says that I have no clue where to get it do not have an idea?

R
Renjik 02.02.20

hmmm got a question , found the chest in the dungeon when I completed quests for the thieves)
So , to open this chest you need to light all the lights , burning from the beginning 1.
The columns are worth 2 on each side light , and when lit 2 lit one nearby, and Vice versa.
But if the sides of 2 nasazhennyj then the center goes out and the sides light up.
Explained probably through the fifth point.
Be it a dungeon in adesse by bibliotekoj.

R
Renjik 02.02.20

Opened =_=
Turned out to be some stupid XS key what =_=

A
Aristokrat21 02.02.20

Renjik pootkryvali chests in the thieves Guild, and maybe use your key)

o
oshik66 02.02.20

people, there is the question of to inject kuzneckoe but when I try crafting no nothing new only the low-level stuff, and can't beat the ingredients purple armor and above. what to do not understand. maybe that's still need to learn?

H
Hunter536 02.02.20

purple clothes not to break and what would the armor abruptly to craft first ingredients find

K
KiorakU 02.02.20

The people tell me. In this game I play on PC. When there is a rebound of the mob is presented by the inscription Interval this button should be pressed?

R
Renjik 02.02.20

KiorakU
Space I guess O. o
Promtovsky translation?

K
KiorakU 02.02.20

Renjik
Space Tried is not valid. Yes, the translation Promtovsky

A
Ascellad 02.02.20

KiorakU
Look in the control settings, maybe you find there?

K
KiorakU 02.02.20

Huron

H
Hunter536 02.02.20

Yes proktoskop the transfer interval is the space I have standards pressed try to change the button layout