3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Diabolik.net 02.02.20 08:47 pm

Issues (Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning)

Tell me pliz...

To crafted fluff NID 5 pieces. I have to fast for any puhi, and for chakramov no(((
Asked to describe who knows his craft(seq. piece), or drop, and what is.

Thanks in advance!!!
289 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hunter536 02.02.20

sorry but nope so did a fast travel but it only helps partially

V
Vaipen 02.02.20

The people prompt who can throw off the stolen armor, and then I have them already half Packed backpack, and not a single targas to take it reluctantly.

And another question on the quest with the monk, well, those who need to go home to bring in the very first village. Well I brought him, pobazarit with him, but the quest remained active. A monk stands in the middle of the courtyard, and nowhere to go does not want.

And another school with another monk, I red knights valnut ordered. So I dropped the quest and immediately pokatilsja as designed. And now I have to otchitalsya before the knights for the performance, well, so they took me.

And another question, where to look for the treasures of the Brother of a miner, well I've dropped. There with him the key of Sunda was, so now where is the chest to look for something.

H
Hunter536 02.02.20

Anton Gorodetsky
thieving gear you can sell to any dealer when I pumped the perk as if eloquence can not remember how anglico called but the questions on HF will not be able to answer as the problems are not founded and do not understand about what speech)))

A
Ascellad 02.02.20

Also stolen armor can be sold to dealers in the camps traveller's.

D
D.Artist 02.02.20

Another trick, for example stole a sword, and you hate that he is a red hand marked
go to the camp of the Travellers, sell the sword, and without closing the menu dealer
you buy it back. Voila - sword net.

P
PROShLOGODNIY SNEG 02.02.20

Hello!
How to increase weight of a portable character? I have now 70\70

J
Jetway 02.02.20

LAST YEAR'S SNOW
Using Bakalov, each adds +10 to the document weight. Here sellers. Play on inglish, and a list giving the identity on the English...

Backpack Upgrade:
Settlement: Gorhart, Odarst
Trader: The Corner Shop, sold by Rikka Egest

Backpack Upgrade:
Settlement: Rathir, Tywili Coast
Trader: Scholia Arcana, sold by Wil Donall

Backpack Upgrade:
Settlement: Ysa, The Sidhe
Trader: Asker''s Alley, sold by Riona Helt

Backpack Upgrade:
Settlement: Domus Politica, Adessa
Trader: Senecer Macit

Backpack Upgrade:
Settlement: Mel Senshir
Trader: Illyn Doldran

J
Jetway 02.02.20

Betgor
The sword from the stone got no problems, though don't remember what I pressed))) But it seems there are all linearly was... I was 30лвл. Wait 34, and with this sword run, cooler haven't found him... and he still socket, I stone +30 physical damage put, burns!!! But I think when all master ingridienty for greatsword find it, try powerful crafted.

P
PROShLOGODNIY SNEG 02.02.20

Jetway thank you so much!

E
Endemic 02.02.20

Tell me, please,
what weapon and what clothes cooler according to the color of the label with their name (weapons: purple/sky blue, armor yellow, etc.)?

k
kirillradov 02.02.20

When you craft armor you can put +10%, 15%, 25%, etc. defense against something different in your booking, but she is acting or the highest percentage? Does it make sense to craft the entire reservation and in every insert +30% fire protection or physical or anything else?

k
kirillradov 02.02.20

Endemic
it sets the yellow stuff.
purple is legendary, Ernie something.

H
Hunter536 02.02.20

promi
interest develop , the protection from fire better mages for sure and I think that it is useless better something else

E
Endemic 02.02.20

promi, So what, still better: yellow, purple or azure?

J
Jetway 02.02.20

Scriptel greatsword from the blade prismera with all supplements type master + stone 30 physical damage. It turned out really better than all that the game found.

k
kirillradov 02.02.20

Endemic
kravchenya his own :)

W
WarlokIII 02.02.20

Pamagite!!! Played day 3 spokojna, the day came and went, the game lags like a horse under tranquila!!!

E
Endemic 02.02.20

promi, I zapadlo to download craft for the reason that don't want to be bothered. According to this I'm interested in the distribution of the prioritization of armor and weapons regarding the color names thereof. =)
PS I prefer not download crafting and persuasion, detection of hidden,opening of locks, stealth.

H
Hunter536 02.02.20

kravchenya stuff can drive down many times stronger than anything you'll find in the whole game

k
kirillradov 02.02.20

Endemic
wear yellow or purple up to you, depending on their needs or a beautiful set with some bonuses, or legendary thing with other bonuses. But crafting allows you to make twice as more powerful weapons or clothes, where you can personally select the bonuses, however they will not be in harmony with each other as sets of things.