3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Diabolik.net 02.02.20 08:47 pm

Issues (Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning)

Tell me pliz...

To crafted fluff NID 5 pieces. I have to fast for any puhi, and for chakramov no(((
Asked to describe who knows his craft(seq. piece), or drop, and what is.

Thanks in advance!!!
289 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wolf0001 02.02.20

Help !! There are masters on the map that are indicated as broken the stone in half. I understand it to create sockets in the armor and orourke ??? But nothing I have happens when you speak with him click the loose open two Windows, but they let me go!! what do not know !!!!

H
Hunter536 02.02.20

shattered stones it is either to insert or remove the stones if they are empty means you have no clothes with holes or stuff of which the stones can be pulled out

W
Wolf0001 02.02.20

Hunter536 stones are inserted and vytaskivaya at the Sagecraft altar(indicated zelim stone). And that's people with a picture raskolotoe stone!!!

k
kirillradov 02.02.20

Wolf0001
they can remove the stones from the armor or weapon
at the altar, you can remove stones only after having loaded the sagecraft skill to the max

H
Hunter536 02.02.20

Wolf0001
here I do not know do not say first check and then Express their opinion

W
Wolf0001 02.02.20

Guys sorry checked. The mistake was realized . Thank you !!

A
AleksandrYE 02.02.20

Such a question !

Generally run around the castles in the area of TAla-Rane in an abandoned castle Sodap found the skeleton of a letter there about the treasure asters supposedly get two amulet will connect you with the key to the five chests. What to do went same creative BEA) collected. On a piece of paper in things which will give you code will get the key after collecting amulets card selkies to use notes five places(they are not far from each other ) I prodalsia but that's not the problem one can't get this lock Dolve Wayle the door in the inside of the castle which further leads closed supposedly key as I only have the key from the chests asters and how to open or get there

H
Hunter536 02.02.20

to do this, there next to the castle to meet milling about there mage or whatever he is here to take his job at the same time as the castle and open the last chest

M
Megalcarven 02.02.20

Good day!!! - Guys who tell me that the ability of this mage (Elemental wrath)??? I do not understand how to use it? A useful skill at all?

M
Megalcarven 02.02.20

I watch it solely for melee attack! But particularly effective do not feel((( Who-thread uses it?

d
drqks_ 02.02.20

Nothing was heard in the legend of dead Kel level cap raise?

z
zolotce136 02.02.20

ivankazaven
save in folder:/Documents and Settings/Your account/Local Settings/Application Data/SKIDROW

D
Dedsec_user 02.02.20

Tell me,locatio on some normal armor,and then I have some sort of garbage and tired of her run,and others can not find

H
Hunter536 02.02.20

before the last BOS armor standards will fall but it is better crafted or faction pass

D
Dedsec_user 02.02.20

Another annoying question-what would get the Warsworn armor you need to complete the quests there in one Guild or something?

H
Hunter536 02.02.20

Yes quests this faction

M
Malinskiy 02.02.20

please tell me in which folder you can find the save, and then 16+ is not hunting to lose

H
Hunter536 02.02.20

my documents\my games\reckoning\

M
Malinskiy 02.02.20

thank you !!!

O
OTSTUPNIK Style 02.02.20

I only played the demo, the game itself have not bought, so the question is, the game is also all in English or at least subtitles Russian?