3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PRoSto_GonShik 02.02.20 08:49 pm

To remove the barrier leading to the bridge - maybe (Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2005))

So everyone wanted to know what beyond the bridge, behind that bridge when we get from the cops in level 6 and go to Palmont city, I want to say that the bridge is nothing interesting. Nevertheless, there are trainers allowing you to fly over the fence. But it seemed kind of cheat))) Someone suggested delete that bin with a tap that day and night is not working, the idea in those days, it seemed crazy. But today, this has become a reality! I'll tell you how to remove these obstacles to the bridge!

Thus, we include the program WinHex, open the file speed.exe in the game folder (make backup of file speed.exe), we opened the file and search find the line SCENERY_GROUP_DOOR, model in this line, any letter to another and save (preferably to replace the first letter of the string), everything! Boom no, you can safely ride to the bridge :)

R. S. I learned all this from allnfs.ru (all honest!)
92 Comments
Sort by:
P
PG-xyuH9I-pegKa9I 02.02.20

Yeah... I made long ago))) And, incidentally, losses Mona in the garage to go... There is, of course, there is nothing interesting (in the garage), but anyway I)))

P

Where else? I do not know... need to try))) But in the garage 100% Mona))) But from the cops it is better not to hide))) And then get caught

O
Obdolbannyy hirurg 02.02.20

Oh, thanks for the info. Yu1ya have you checked - in online there you can ride?

P
PRoSto_GonShik 02.02.20

Yu1ya, Dadada, I agree with you, the current into and stopped there, not hidden, they are in the garage I stop))))

P
PRoSto_GonShik 02.02.20

have you checked - in online there you can ride?
I think that is possible, but one is not immune from glitches)))

P

|-GT-|
SchA... I'll check just in terms of hanging... Conductive gnocco will create and test...
Not in it(((

O

Yu1ya
Ah, what a pity! And then I have a new competition came up with - someone from the bridge will take off.

F
Full Metal Chaos 02.02.20

Who goes there?And yet, what is hell?:
pix.PlayGround.ru

P
PRoSto_GonShik 02.02.20

Incidentally, you can just file speed.exe to upload and replace the original one)))

P
PRoSto_GonShik 02.02.20

ЯрославNFSM you to enter a search string SCENERY_GROUP_DOOR?

P
PRoSto_GonShik 02.02.20

For those who do not understand, we must finds the text not the value

F

ЯрославNFSM you to enter a search string SCENERY_GROUP_DOOR?
What kind of search?

O

ЯрославNFSM
Top Search>Search Text>SCENERY_GROUP_DOOR

P

Incidentally, you can just file speed.exe to upload and replace the original one)))
NEDZYA!!! As versions of the game a lot, and everyone EXE-shnik different!!! That's why your, for example, does not fit all!!!

Yaroslav, look for a binocular, not binoculars signed hex!!!

F

I found how to replace the letter?

O

ЯрославNFSM
Choose right to it and write another

F

as right, explain?I did not get

O

ЯрославNFSM
Well, you have right letters, and the left numbers. Here you find that line and replace it letter.

F

well, I understand, but how to replace???

O

ЯрославNFSM
Hospade, just on the keyboard click on the button.