3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PRoSto_GonShik 02.02.20 08:49 pm

To remove the barrier leading to the bridge - maybe (Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2005))

So everyone wanted to know what beyond the bridge, behind that bridge when we get from the cops in level 6 and go to Palmont city, I want to say that the bridge is nothing interesting. Nevertheless, there are trainers allowing you to fly over the fence. But it seemed kind of cheat))) Someone suggested delete that bin with a tap that day and night is not working, the idea in those days, it seemed crazy. But today, this has become a reality! I'll tell you how to remove these obstacles to the bridge!

Thus, we include the program WinHex, open the file speed.exe in the game folder (make backup of file speed.exe), we opened the file and search find the line SCENERY_GROUP_DOOR, model in this line, any letter to another and save (preferably to replace the first letter of the string), everything! Boom no, you can safely ride to the bridge :)

R. S. I learned all this from allnfs.ru (all honest!)
92 Comments
Sort by:
s
sonic-team-hack 02.02.20

how do I save (before going)and he writes that che English help pliz here is my soap [email protected] skinte please your Speed.exe but it is not impossible to me

..UniversaL.. 02.02.20

Thanks, didn't know.

s
sonic-team-hack 02.02.20

help pliiiiiz explain the normal

s
sonic-team-hack 02.02.20

I found a link just now

s
sonic-team-hack 02.02.20

here it is http://www.playground.ru/redirect/nfs-community.ru/forum/48-331-1>nfs-community.ru/forum/48-331-1 well on the website and there on page 3 is written in red speed

s
sonic-team-hack 02.02.20

highlight is not a Playground nfs-community.ru/forum/48-331-1 ))))))))))

p
pro100 VIRUS 02.02.20

At me all plows !

W
WART03 02.02.20

Oh, you Nuba Nuba. Here you ready speed.exe http://Дepositfiles.com/files/r2qge8n06
D replaced by D

F
Fast Audi 02.02.20

What's the point?

W
WART03 02.02.20

would-would-would-would

Z
Zombiii 02.02.20

And th for the program of which looking for a file?

W
WART03 02.02.20

Does not matter because I posted the finished application. Download it and do not worry. By the way there is on the final bridge mono to lose the cops with the tail when you want.

V
Vovan_killer 02.02.20

WART03 thank you very much, now just go and chase
Though not always from the cops helps only if the 1 2 levels, on some they can fall and can fly

C
CAHEK30Pyc 02.02.20

And other than a ride over the bridge there's still something interesting?

K
Kirill Nosov 02.02.20

ur zaharadny there kakras for my mod

K
Kirill Nosov 02.02.20

I can make a video tutorial on this article FOR NEWBIES will MAKE the VIDEO

F
Fat Vladimir 02.02.20

Kirill Nosov
Do not post more than one message, please!
And, congratulations on the arrival!

E
EXTREME_TRUCKER 02.02.20

where is the search?

E
EXTREME_TRUCKER 02.02.20

I have is that the fence disappeared the speed indicator on the speedometer and the trees,even the copy does not help,change already got to it (((

A
Alexander_Vesker 02.02.20

find search SCENERY_GROUP_DOOR and change 1 letter! UCENERY_GROUP_DOOR main language is English so stood.in Russian there is no reaction.then the excavator will not be just before the final race with the cops.and then he again to appear)))