3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PRoSto_GonShik 02.02.20 08:49 pm

To remove the barrier leading to the bridge - maybe (Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2005))

So everyone wanted to know what beyond the bridge, behind that bridge when we get from the cops in level 6 and go to Palmont city, I want to say that the bridge is nothing interesting. Nevertheless, there are trainers allowing you to fly over the fence. But it seemed kind of cheat))) Someone suggested delete that bin with a tap that day and night is not working, the idea in those days, it seemed crazy. But today, this has become a reality! I'll tell you how to remove these obstacles to the bridge!

Thus, we include the program WinHex, open the file speed.exe in the game folder (make backup of file speed.exe), we opened the file and search find the line SCENERY_GROUP_DOOR, model in this line, any letter to another and save (preferably to replace the first letter of the string), everything! Boom no, you can safely ride to the bridge :)

R. S. I learned all this from allnfs.ru (all honest!)
92 Comments
Sort by:
A
Anton Toha1 02.02.20

SOS after changing this line at startup of NFS write error this file is not prednaznachen for 32 bit system or something like that P. s I Have 64 of the cue ball.

M
MWInside 02.02.20

Anton Тоха1
https://new.vk.com/topic-117293974_33389591

R
RIXEL_391 02.02.20

Tell me, what are cheat codes to the bridge vanted? PLS

K
Kirya Topor 02.02.20

ПRoSto_GonShik wrote:
not vylaziet window saves about 200 KB ...

M
Miracle-20 02.02.20

the people here I have an idea
I need to make a mod for the turn signals
it would be cool and realistic) well, Yes, I know it's a small thing and I don't expect the game will be important, but for screenshots, or purely for realism can be

A
Alexander_Vesker 02.02.20

Anton Тоха1
download my mod no barriers

A
Alexander_Vesker 02.02.20

Miracle-20
you're an hour from the GTA is not beguiled?who are they for?why?for what?maybe even the horn screw?traffic on the streets.the passers-by.pedestrians on Zebra.so exciting to be down.add that gasoline has ended.and refills to hell.but its functions do not perform.only to explode.not the procedure.by 6 and 7 levels of chase add tanks like in GTA.and how so no tanks from the cops?th are great eh?even yellow water barrels are near the fence.instead of blocks of police cars.and real will stop and the damage is not great from them.what else let me think?to add more pit stop.once the wheel is punctured.we stopped at the tire changed.have subordinately.and drove on.still need the rubber soft or hard on the road, or forest so that you can rush.and special tires so that during the rain you can drive on dirt!in new look I came up with for you.take it I'm not greedy.gift idea give

M
Miracle-20 02.02.20

Alexander_Vesker
and this is an idea for a new toy thank you I have while creating your game it will take into account

.name_nikita 02.02.20

IS WHO ONLINE?

.name_nikita 02.02.20

Writes: Error #3
You cannot create a C\Program Files\Need For Speed Most Wanted - Black Edition\speed. exe.Make sure the directory exists and the file is not write-protected. Access is denied.

What the hell is that and how to fix it????? help RV will be very grateful))

E
Eastsiderz 02.02.20

There is an alternative method how to get there.

A
A3MOH 02.02.20

.name_nikita
from the administrator start winhex