3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PRoSto_GonShik 02.02.20 08:49 pm

To remove the barrier leading to the bridge - maybe (Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2005))

So everyone wanted to know what beyond the bridge, behind that bridge when we get from the cops in level 6 and go to Palmont city, I want to say that the bridge is nothing interesting. Nevertheless, there are trainers allowing you to fly over the fence. But it seemed kind of cheat))) Someone suggested delete that bin with a tap that day and night is not working, the idea in those days, it seemed crazy. But today, this has become a reality! I'll tell you how to remove these obstacles to the bridge!

Thus, we include the program WinHex, open the file speed.exe in the game folder (make backup of file speed.exe), we opened the file and search find the line SCENERY_GROUP_DOOR, model in this line, any letter to another and save (preferably to replace the first letter of the string), everything! Boom no, you can safely ride to the bridge :)

R. S. I learned all this from allnfs.ru (all honest!)
92 Comments
Sort by:
[
[[[R.I.P.]]]]]] 02.02.20

It was already such a topic. As soon as it was removed and immediately appeared a clone of it. There described. how to get there, which utility. and even if was, where Behe jump through the blockage, go and slam into an invisible wall. Then another bridge svalivaetsya and ride down there

-
-VLD- 02.02.20

Rick 2009
Thanks for the advice)I Downloaded version 14.5 and everything is OK)to Drive there

A
AntiKoper 02.02.20

COOLEST CAR IS WEBSTER CORVETTE

A
AntiKoper 02.02.20

Help the pancake, I on the Chinese {N2} stuck, what car is the coolest?Not really Corvette Webster?

F
Full Metal Chaos 02.02.20

COOLEST CAR IS WEBSTER CORVETTE
Help the pancake, I on the Chinese {N2} stuck, what car is the coolest?Not really Corvette Webster?
Where are you with your posts???Off topic!

[
[Prophet2427] 02.02.20

Yyyy, I'm on the Lexus for the first ottenendo passed))

X
Xakep_X3-00 02.02.20

Throw me speed.exe with the open road. Game version 1.3 black edition + mod loader, rus, not litsuha. To throw on soap: [email protected]

X
Xakep_X3-00 02.02.20

Throw me speed.exe with the open road. Game version 1.3 black edition + mod loader, rus, not litsuha. To throw on soap: [email protected]

s
sindicat21 02.02.20

I tried to jump the bulldozer but still could not!if at all possible Evo ka to circumvent or remove let me pliiiiiiiz!

P
PRoSto_GonShik 02.02.20

Xakep_X3-00, you don't open the bridge, an error will be vydovat, try to open as I wrote in the beginning
sindicat21 Is trainer Teleport, like it is here in the downloads, and the fact that you can't fly over the fence it's either you have a hand curves, or do something wrong

s
sindicat21 02.02.20

people for you I put a hex editor 3.1 if the Evo of course will approve

M
Mistude 02.02.20

Thank you! It's all good!

A
Adilbek 02.02.20

Where searching something ???

A
Adilbek 02.02.20

Pistets !!! I just your MV is not wasted !!!

V
Vyacheslav Valerevich 02.02.20

now you can final jump to run when you want

P
PG-xyuH9I-pegKa9I 02.02.20

Main under the bridge not to fall down)))

A
Adilbek 02.02.20

Don't fall , the abyss , to get all this utter nonsense !!! I do everything according to instructions , then heading to the bridge for speed 400 km/h , did not see something that is not removed , as I was ! Did everything but x( nothing !!!

P

I don't know what there doing, but it works 100%

A
Adilbek 02.02.20

Nuuu , and you tell me there exactly what to do !! Put the screens at least , and I your MV almost killed !

P

Everything is written there.
Thus, we include the program WinHex, open the file speed.exe in the game folder (make backup of file speed.exe), we opened the file and search find the line SCENERY_GROUP_DOOR, model in this line, any letter to another and save (preferably to replace the first letter of the string), everything! Boom no, you can safely ride to the bridge :)
Personally, I SCENERY_GROUP_DOOR change in SCENERY GROUP DOOR.