3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pirya 04.02.20 12:22 pm

Your opinion about the balance of characters fair pvp (Diablo 2)

What do You think about adding in the rules of fair pvp these points:
class Assassin: illegal use skill shadow master.
Review: pumped skill mind blast , enables the shadow master often to use it, and, as a consequence, introduces a kind of imbalance. In addition, the assassin, and without a shadow remains to be one of the strongest characters and pvp. ( use shadow warrior allowed).
class Necromancer : you may not use the subject marrowwalk boots.
Review: recently, necromancers have had the opportunity to use the chip in which the skill level 33 bone prison becomes, the need to pump bone prison no longer, therefore, appear 20 free skills for necromancer. In this case, the damage done by the necromancer skill bone spirit, bone spear, teeth due to the 33rd level marrowwalk bone prison from boots significantly increases, which obviously contributes to the pvp imbalance.
class Amazon: allow the use of the knockback, when using a weapons class, javelin, bow.
Review: Amazon looks weaker compared to other characters, so that the lifting of the ban knockback properties when using javelin's give you the opportunity to win a little more often.
Also write your suggestions about balance of characters to me in private, to be able to consider them.
176 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bayanov25 04.02.20

Marrowwalki is not fixed after 1.10?

I
Immense 04.02.20

From constraints to leave only the first 7 points and those who for TVT, the rest is not necessary. Including that offers CU.

I
Immense 04.02.20

Bayanov25
Rumor has it that only a fixed number in the statistics screen, not a real DMG.

D
DELETEEND 04.02.20

pirya wrote:
recently
yeah, 10 years ago.. just yesterday
Bayanov25
mw ng no one pixel. only fixed damage display in the window. just didn't think to test the damage in fact) can and off also. XS ) it's time to disable or fix this game.

in General, rules rules. for the rules.. which are not particularly needed, as for me.

varioram with a little training, too, can learn how to throw MB over the screen, theoretically even more than the master can zablestit. only two buttons to push you need, and not AFK for TP to fly.

A
Archon Guard 04.02.20

Immense
be kind to deign sir, to argue their views, the vehicle, by the way, though not in great detail, but nevertheless have argued.

p
playersik 04.02.20

I would have banned vigor+charge chrome let them learn to desiccate vigora without

m
minovalo 04.02.20

Marrowwalki is not fixed after 1.10?
The charges specifically Prison work as its bones. (Maybe what other skills this way baghouses, it is necessary to test.) Nice boost in PVM, to Pvp do not care.

N
NoneOne2010 04.02.20

Well, then you should ban the druid the ability to summon any evil spirits, in my opinion.

4ux-pux 04.02.20

passed
about what is the charges he writes?))) Prison does not give bonus damage to magic the spirits of the shafts and the teeth?)))

I
Indeika 04.02.20

It is necessary to allow Fullti me.

p
pirya 04.02.20

NoneOne2010
Yes, the druid too, to some extent, not balanced is due to the familiar stack. Maybe in some specific duels, it would be possible to prohibit the use skill summon wolfs, but allowed summon dire wolfs.

Q
QLinkee 04.02.20

+

D
DELETEEND 04.02.20

passed
all work teradici. strange that combo from the wolves, few about carrion thought. Even after the hype.
And works even the EU memori and charges of telekinesis to ring back )

I
Immense 04.02.20

Archon Guard
Archon Guard wrote: be kind to deign sir, to argue their views
Of course, the game was not initially balanced, and attempts to shrink one of the characters in favor of others stupid, it is a common prednisone, but Bob will never Peter, no matter how you try. Plus, because of the limitations got in the bag with a standard set of pvp builds, and the result of the duel depends largely on the team that produce GHG dreary affair.Anyway, everyone chooses the character he thinks is best for themselves, who like to play, so why interfere with and limit something else?

G
Grinaaa Morningstar 04.02.20

playersik
A normal hammer is not needed vigor for this. But normal Hummers became extinct along with the build somewhere in 2012.

S
Savonarol1 04.02.20

On the first point against it, the other two behind. Assassin has a right to use any of the helper - even masters, though variola. Besides, as far as I know mind blast know how to throw both, so, following the logic of default, deny is then both summons. Regarding the second paragraph - for me, because I think that the use of bugs, allows you to save on skillpoint leads to an imbalance in the and so far from perfect the rules of fair pvp. Finally, about nobake on javelina: as far as I know off use KB on javelina not considered to be bm, especially that of a fundamental the advantages of the KB does not.

I also want to suggest for consideration changes to the rules regarding poisonous druid-shape-shifter:
- When Poison Resistance 75% to allow 50 plr against him, with Poison Resistance 85% to allow 25 plr.
- Prevent Poison Resistance is 90%, because with this the resist damage skill REBIS is very weak. The combination specified in the current rules fair pvp 90% Poison Resistance + 25 plr + unlimited overresist - equivalent, for example, the combination of 90% Lightning Resist + 20% abs and can not be considered truly fair.

I am sure that my proposal would agree to all those who played/plays for the poison druid.

J
Jay_xD 04.02.20

pirya
ShadowMaster sometimes someone strain but does not make the assassin they might be in need of a ban

against bug Marrowwalkami have nothing against that

kb Darts allow think allow you may allow are not fully(against some duels)

it's a good idea to increase the number of variations of resists/overresist for all classes, and for individual
for example:
cold res: 75cres + 40% abs + 0 overres / 80-85res + 0% abs + 205over(165barb) / 90cres + 0abs + 175over(135barb)

it is not entirely clear whether the druid/asse/Barbu dress Visp is vigora(other variations of resists just no)
if others are allowed to use from 75res+20% abs to 90res+0% abs, and for these characters there are restrictions on light/fire resists to, it is logical to allow the following:
individual rules for barbarian/dual-claw-assassin/druid
Light Resistance: 75рез + 15% abs, 80рез + 10% abs, 85рез + 0% abs (Thundergod's vigor allowed). Overresist unlimited.
Fire Resistance: 75рез + 15% abs, 85рез + 0% abs. Single absorb is limited at 21. Overresist unlimited.

N
NoneOne2010 04.02.20

About cuts, the AMC vigor with forti allow? And tyre with 2 lo or a ring useful to change not interested.

p
pirya 04.02.20

Savonarol1
Yesterday, saw the play a necromancer against toxic wolf, the necromancer was in Andi with 90 RES, but couldn't survive one bite. But the poizon cuts, do you think I should change something, because against the standards, amok, necro the poison - counter one subject -andariel visage, the poison becomes ineffective.
Jay_xD
Allowed variation of cold resistance would also be interesting to consider. Because to score over, to keep from falling one sosuli, you need to wear a monarch 4 sapphire threshold FCR is lost, for this reason, many cold cuts do not wear, because and so fall from one sosuli.

S
Savonarol1 04.02.20

pirya
I was surprised yesterday, necromancer in Andi with one bite is usually not dies. He probably lives was not enough.