3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pirya 04.02.20 12:22 pm

Your opinion about the balance of characters fair pvp (Diablo 2)

What do You think about adding in the rules of fair pvp these points:
class Assassin: illegal use skill shadow master.
Review: pumped skill mind blast , enables the shadow master often to use it, and, as a consequence, introduces a kind of imbalance. In addition, the assassin, and without a shadow remains to be one of the strongest characters and pvp. ( use shadow warrior allowed).
class Necromancer : you may not use the subject marrowwalk boots.
Review: recently, necromancers have had the opportunity to use the chip in which the skill level 33 bone prison becomes, the need to pump bone prison no longer, therefore, appear 20 free skills for necromancer. In this case, the damage done by the necromancer skill bone spirit, bone spear, teeth due to the 33rd level marrowwalk bone prison from boots significantly increases, which obviously contributes to the pvp imbalance.
class Amazon: allow the use of the knockback, when using a weapons class, javelin, bow.
Review: Amazon looks weaker compared to other characters, so that the lifting of the ban knockback properties when using javelin's give you the opportunity to win a little more often.
Also write your suggestions about balance of characters to me in private, to be able to consider them.
176 Comments
Sort by:
T
Torum. 04.02.20

iamviktor
Anyone in fire pvp power is not being driven, it is a voluntary occupation for professional players. For the pests is the usual pvp game, which manages FERC and other players his level of play.

G
Grinaaa Morningstar 04.02.20

Torum.
The kid only plays on hardcore and basically sits in chalice HC and scribbling some stories. Everything is OK.

B
BAD666 04.02.20

Also wanted to add:
Dynamix and

pirya, you need to change the number of fights in one match up to 2 wins, not 3. As it always was and is now. Experience tells no use of 3 fights no. Yea the only time moderator pvp and the full game permanently.

J
Jay_xD 04.02.20

BAD666
can do before a fight to reduce? another option not play at all pvp in the game, solving all chat)))

[
[[gmr]] 04.02.20

Jay_xD wrote:
another option not play at all pvp in the game, solving all chat
Zheka, that's not right.... then all deliberately lose. Chat all Dober wins always, there is no chance(((

D
DELETEEND 04.02.20

that is now playing type. You already suck and 2-0 already lost, but we will give you a chance to swallow a little deeper ? why the third win? for the sake of the title ladder?

y
yok0o 04.02.20

DELETEEND
the ladder is not taken into account (

Q
QLinkee 04.02.20

DELETEEND
Why did you lose? Maybe you will win 3 times in a row and is 2-3.

R
ROMCHA1994 04.02.20

I read... I See only let's ban it, as it can be and the third, fifth, tenth wouldn't it be easier to choose the standards arena for fair pvp? And by the way there is very often one 1v1 pvp got, and where is the TvT, wall to wall, Tim on Tim? The balance still lies in teamwork(!), ale you did for so many years and not understand anything? So many races in party on mobs and you're not even catching on as the Persians complement each other?
Kindergarten some... rules... there is one rule hacks to use and about bagous boots necro this exaggeration(!), I personally tested it on patch 1.13 d the damage as it was and has remained the same. About arenas you've got to think carefully and not to run out in the open field from the camp, and hope perhaps, and will carry, so I will start the proposal about the arena..

R
ROMCHA1994 04.02.20

for example the top kurast and every man for himself style Ala half-live, by the way, and Tim at Tim then the very fact

R
ROMCHA1994 04.02.20

the same Tristram what you do not arena?

R
ROMCHA1994 04.02.20

Better yet, make a list of acts with the locations for pvp and complement, thus your rules

m
minovalo 04.02.20

personally tested it on patch 1.13 d the damage as it was and has remained the same
On PG?

T
Torum. 04.02.20

ROMCHA1994
Here since ancient times TVT in great demand not used, and activists seeking to implement such a regime on Wednesday, the pvp community, never was. Try to popularize this mode of pvp, maybe something will come of this.
The rest of your proposals are empty, obviously a good experience of the game is pvp you do not possess.

D
DELETEEND 04.02.20

QLinkee
a.. ea dumal style bo3 no igrayut vseravno do 3 pobed D
imho i nu pravda perebor norm bo3 format. final bo5 nu mojno delat mb

R
ROMCHA1994 04.02.20

Torum well, judge for yourself if the above writing that the balance of a snooze(!) even if you remove all of the above, the fact that it's for pvp then? Enigma and so on. and so. not juzat. Skills needed to use.. you just have just obtained the fists Mahatma and maybe kill someone aka bouzouki club =) by the way trapsink still NEED to pump blast for traps beat her in a straight line there figure get if the Persian rides like scalded, and he is in the camp and traps to put. And about TVT you're so vain I watched as Tim played Bonemancer Fell Shocker and cold Sorka(onions and jenča) against the Amazon archers vavara shifter and light trapsin total KILM 1:3 approximately, it is necessary initially fine tuned as under TVT because it will not help you any guides from whom is unclear where you have to take stuff so redie you to vibivat, buy, cook in half a year with such a drop Yes, maybe I have little time on my favorite game but to engage in constant rounds solo in 10-12 hours it..

R
ROMCHA1994 04.02.20

Passed Yes PG did NOT notice the damage increase

m
minovalo 04.02.20

Well, I noticed (leave the spirits in mephala with and without shoes). =)

G
Grinaaa Morningstar 04.02.20

romca bad trails.

T
T-Fox 04.02.20

Here since ancient times TVT special demand did not use
Only due to the fact that the local crabs prevented me to play TVT I asked moderku pvp. So TBT a couple months demand(well, ppl were really, otherwise I would, this issue has not kolysala b in any way). And I hope somehow benefit, at least for a season or two.