3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pirya 04.02.20 12:22 pm

Your opinion about the balance of characters fair pvp (Diablo 2)

What do You think about adding in the rules of fair pvp these points:
class Assassin: illegal use skill shadow master.
Review: pumped skill mind blast , enables the shadow master often to use it, and, as a consequence, introduces a kind of imbalance. In addition, the assassin, and without a shadow remains to be one of the strongest characters and pvp. ( use shadow warrior allowed).
class Necromancer : you may not use the subject marrowwalk boots.
Review: recently, necromancers have had the opportunity to use the chip in which the skill level 33 bone prison becomes, the need to pump bone prison no longer, therefore, appear 20 free skills for necromancer. In this case, the damage done by the necromancer skill bone spirit, bone spear, teeth due to the 33rd level marrowwalk bone prison from boots significantly increases, which obviously contributes to the pvp imbalance.
class Amazon: allow the use of the knockback, when using a weapons class, javelin, bow.
Review: Amazon looks weaker compared to other characters, so that the lifting of the ban knockback properties when using javelin's give you the opportunity to win a little more often.
Also write your suggestions about balance of characters to me in private, to be able to consider them.
176 Comments
Sort by:
D
DELETEEND 04.02.20

T-Fox
well, last season TVT was going every weekend and mid-week is quite normal. During this season, you can count on your fingers how many times normally run about..
Also in the past was the idea moderku to nacyjanal, just nobody knew to kick at least quiet down, purely for TVT D

R
ROMCHA1994 04.02.20

On troling generally not implying anything, where did you get Grenaa Morningstar? From all the above on what I've read, I actually suggested something better than this let us then ban.. and this.. and that.. this and so on. TP. all this red tape with rules is not a ride in a real game you'll be using are all to survive and do not include the naivety that all will use the rules of the forum, even hardened pitaisiko jars health fall and then in chalice write Oh! forgot to clean the litter! and this is not the first case. T-Fox thank you, and I thought that on forum like this one =). passed :facepalm: just :facepalm:...

T
T-Fox 04.02.20

ROMCHA1994
well TVT took place under the rules of the fair, of course. ;D

m
minovalo 04.02.20

:facepalm:
Don't worry. Better yet potestio.

O
Obsessed 04.02.20

even hardened pitaisiko jars health fall and then in chalice write Oh! forgot to clean the litter! and it not the first case
ashamed, inveterate Pitesti! :D

h
hiha 04.02.20

on balance: what we do, there are moderators who do not go to D2 and not moder, and they are still on the D2 but they remain moder))

i
iamviktor 04.02.20

Torum.
Professional cyber athlete - the person who earns the competitive scene to life. In fair PVP Diablo 2 grandmother spinning? =) He has won at least 1 penny in kibersporte Diablo 2 fair pvp))) Professional players) Neighing. funny funny cute^^ asasasa lalaka. Professional players! professional, athletic, cyber, TORUM hard, bold. Throwing all the Enigma)
Sort eSports then give birth to such ridiculous phrase) cyber athlete, professional athlete, master of sports on all types of fair pvp)
Cheer up. Athletic, professional)

D
DELETEEND 04.02.20

iamviktor
fuck you blew. You're probably real players, and it was a shame what they do to you in a row climb Yes?! Tell me something kibersportsmeny?!

O
Obsessed 04.02.20

eSports
I have mixed feelings experienced. :-)

i
iamviktor 04.02.20

DELETEEND negative mother ! izi rink Azaz lalka! ^^
))))))) :D

R
ROMCHA1994 04.02.20

PF raised a wave due to the fact that trapsink bent someone's imbewu the Sorka and is now angry. Mind blast can be quite Dodge it, again, depends on frankness of hands of the player, and Yes if someone did not notice but I remind you that trapezica it is vital to pump mindblast why? Obviously all traps beat in a straight line they are screwed to smear and if you get fidgety Persian or God forbid Sorka with a teleport or Persian Enigma all... AMBA... your trapsink sucks in a corner. But the alternative trapence bow-AMA there is no blast or shadow is not particularly helpful (recently a TvT a couple of fights held my AMA and bonemancer against trapsink and Barba-Berserker 3 total:1)

R
ROMCHA1994 04.02.20

About knockback here and deny something and nothing it also throws the camp, though short but mindblast more mill, the same barbarian also has a camp all his yuzali despite his ban.

R
ROMCHA1994 04.02.20

pirya you done that brought such examples about classes, but look, everything you wrote above, it only works if you blesse in the open field Ala so what do you go out of the city? But if you enter in the rule about the location of aka the Arena here, read again http://www.rubattle.net/forums/diablo_2/tvt_-_vozrogdenie-961237/ then the examples that you cited, they are not the channel and not particularly nabereshsja and spiritualists is not a cake =) Since the creation of my theme I have 9 fights such a wild tension is not observed, DOH I agree but here is where his feet will lead buried there i.e. lokah what I wrote, there is not really pobegaet well, except that Diablo sanctuary where a lot of space and nowhere to hide.

G
Grinaaa Morningstar 04.02.20

ROMCHA1994
Man, the time will come when you realize how stupid heresy you write here. Stop it, then it would be a shame.

y
yok0o 04.02.20

ROMCHA1994 wrote:
Mind blast can be quite Dodge
go to Google guides on Dodge from MB, everything is so easy

R
ROMCHA1994 04.02.20

Yes... a hard case with you, Grenaa Morningstar, you're just passing by, looked, read, wrote crap and all...! You ain't invited you just Troll or try something from the building itself but alas.. judging by your comments are you playing a game a year.. maybe two or you're just a Troll and not even heard of d2 but I love vyskazatsya in various forums, such as the way you much. And what did I do? Well, out with it! =)

R
ROMCHA1994 04.02.20

Then spoke about the resists you th there on normal pvp sites what? =) Do not lead to the absurd, okay? And right now, you go to open the game files will start to pick framerate, castrato and so on.

R
ROMCHA1994 04.02.20

And generally this subject it is unlikely that the admins and moderators will be taken seriously, as this topic progressed and shifted from a dead point and not the amplitude and syudy. Need something specific or even close the topic and leave as it was.

T
Torum. 04.02.20

iamviktor
What are you burning?

T
Torum. 04.02.20

ROMCHA1994
Greene actually once mater pvp and PVM player of this server, he is not a Troll.