3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pirya 04.02.20 12:22 pm

Your opinion about the balance of characters fair pvp (Diablo 2)

What do You think about adding in the rules of fair pvp these points:
class Assassin: illegal use skill shadow master.
Review: pumped skill mind blast , enables the shadow master often to use it, and, as a consequence, introduces a kind of imbalance. In addition, the assassin, and without a shadow remains to be one of the strongest characters and pvp. ( use shadow warrior allowed).
class Necromancer : you may not use the subject marrowwalk boots.
Review: recently, necromancers have had the opportunity to use the chip in which the skill level 33 bone prison becomes, the need to pump bone prison no longer, therefore, appear 20 free skills for necromancer. In this case, the damage done by the necromancer skill bone spirit, bone spear, teeth due to the 33rd level marrowwalk bone prison from boots significantly increases, which obviously contributes to the pvp imbalance.
class Amazon: allow the use of the knockback, when using a weapons class, javelin, bow.
Review: Amazon looks weaker compared to other characters, so that the lifting of the ban knockback properties when using javelin's give you the opportunity to win a little more often.
Also write your suggestions about balance of characters to me in private, to be able to consider them.
176 Comments
Sort by:
m
mafuska 04.02.20

Based on personal experience of playing against local Vars, I can say that really anything difficult was not. Win rate was almost 100% and it is over 1000+ of the duel. But playing on the other server vary was more skill and there win rate was much lower. As it turned out, according to warriors PG, then just ping above, or they are so inept and can't do even the notorious 3вв and just fly out of the ladder, or is there FHR crookedly works,and with VSG even did not work. XS, the reasons were different. But for all the time that I played the assassinku, and how I hadn't called these топ1варовПГвОверПВПшмоте podelitsa always had some excuses. Of course this was after they repeatedly got on pvp and with CMM and SWISS.

The point is that skill of the local Vars is very low, and it is not in assassino. It's all subjective, again, based on personal experience of course.

m
mafuska 04.02.20

Somewhere in the thread it was written that it traps nemnogolyudny character. Dare to disagree:
1-LS
2-Teleport
3-MB
4-Fire blast
5-WoF
6-SM(SW)
7-Dragon talon
8-PhysHammer

7-8 buttons active in battle, not counting any benamou, SWAPO barefoot on feyd, Kosh(Hz why,but clinging on a CD) ,well, of course the banks and Bo

At that time ,as at carlsbad: leap-tp-ww-throw

A
Archon Guard 04.02.20

mafuсka *sipping hookah*: lovekylie all of you noobs
random user: tralalala Tralee Wali
Torum.: you play for the they might be with 1 button and smoke hookah while CMM and traps for all you do
mafuсka : you are all anseline-rag this is your Bida-mount, and buttons on my two hands is enough *turns to the hookah*

I this dialogue is recalled universal-adapted theme XD
Masta go for Vara do 100% win rate against top ASEK(main runes in play, that the profit was as expected) and then come here to write you are all shit, something like this

add: especially for Vara 4 buttons and you after of 8 buttons is a trifling matter, finally zero problems

A
Archon Guard 04.02.20

here would come some real wild boar would be there to push in the spirit: Paz th you, think again, I pitch these ASEK all kinds no chance ditch as Tuzik warmer, in Noli destroy them, and you have them fix going, I vaasche not skem will fight, tie Bazaar anyways, go learn to play

something no one vote this was not, either 1 barb is not troubled in this way, as if in itself it says that there is inboost CMM at ASEC(not far-fetched inept like me), and enough to sculpt excuses, see the truth so to speak ))

R
ROMCHA1994 04.02.20

Lord enough here to build an illusion spell tied to each other, one always eats the other and the third choke as it was intended no such embogo Chara or build... well, will tell the tale (and now the mysterious voice) somewhere in Diablo 2 Hey guys there is a char, and this char is embogo iMovie clothes and Hey guys build and if you collect all of this and they might be caches build your ratio. then your char will not win in pvp, you will be a God of this game. =) And now I woke up and closed this flooding! Look at them, judge understand balance is bad", it is necessary to play the rules. Amazon sucks compared to the other? PF and I'll tell barbarian the bottom it is not something that bow AMA gall, but Bou jenča Sorka, even a thinman as a druid!

Q
QLinkee 04.02.20

which is why you th think again, I pitch these ASEK all kinds no chance ditch as Tuzik warmer, in Noli destroy them, and you have them fix going, I vaasche not skem will fight, tie Bazaar anyways, go learn to play

A
Archon Guard 04.02.20

QLinkee
too late, I had before I announced the surest way to protect ASEK, and now it's just pasta, however krosavcheg, knew immediately how to rectify the situation ))

T
Torum. 04.02.20

7-8 buttons active in combat (to put five traps and spasmodically Blasta edge of the monitor to cover). ?
The negative is also moved about the active button, but we know that the quality of the game is not determined by the number of buttons.

R
ROMCHA1994 04.02.20

Support Torum'a, the same bow-AMA 2-3 buttons, or bonemancer well 2-3 maybe 4 buttons to use... but that's nitpicking.

R
ROMCHA1994 04.02.20

(put five traps and spasmodically Blasta edge of the monitor to cover) from magnetic asteroids from bow AMA it is unlikely to save =) you better believe me. Was on both sides of the fence played and trapsink and bow to the AMA I know what I write. If you want too shtob well, just the garlic the decline in pvp using teleport and you will be hid

R
ROMCHA1994 04.02.20

*happiness! soran distracted =)

T
Torum. 04.02.20

ROMCHA1994
Do you even think about what you write? What does the teleport, if the subject of the teleport in pvp is not being discussed? What bow AMA, if it is one of few Bild against which kraps Asya is forced to play actively, while the subject goes about mattapan where the craps can (obliged (not)) to be passive.

p
pirya 04.02.20

Playing for ASU, necro felt their iboost when you can chase the enemy in the blood Moore. But the AMC felt as a sacrifice, for which all the chasing and hitting. And KB on the Darts she doesn't particularly help. Perhaps there is some way to increase the fighting ability of the Amazons, for example, to allow it to use charmy on the poison, but may limit the total damage from the poison.

p
playersik 04.02.20

pirya
Dynamics said the AMC should teleport

p
pirya 04.02.20

playersik
such breaks FKR - NN

m
mafuska 04.02.20

Writing, about the number of buttons, I just refuted the idea that ACCA molochnoy character and no more. And, of course, the quality of the game is influenced by many aspects...

Arkhon, I played varus some time. And no desire,to prove something to another upstart. All I wanted to achieve, playing on var, I reached, namely, the goal was to take first place at Turik. Without any whining about what I something. It is strange that топ1варамПГвОверПВПшмоте something prevents to do it. Honestly I don't know: did or not, but at that time when I played, they even Turik was afraid to participate on the grounds that ne igrau Na pg pvp, tyt ping bolwoi . Ridiculous, isn't it?!

For a long time to play on the server PG, can you isolate only one opponent who really was a good competition is ProbaTW. The rest no problem I rolled BM: whether Turik,fair or just open. Correct me if I wrong.

p
pirya 04.02.20

mafuсka
Start Persian and go pvp, you and Torum, sample, Joe, where is everyone? Blown away just. And the easiest way to do nothing and there is something to write some theory.

m
mafuska 04.02.20

Blown away?) Pretty funny saying. No,just interest in the game disappeared.
I repeat for you : there is no desire to prove anything next upstart. The more you are defeated, and your friend Torum too. If you were even slightly interested in pvp, then the second as fallen tonight.

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 04.02.20

The situation in which the opponents of equal skill (by the way, what's this?) for different characters win 50 to 50 must not be achieved is just not interested. For symmetric PvP is pvp between the same classes. Is TvT.
But the situation where one spell makes the other 95% of the cases, and the loser remains only the possibility to rely on lag too bad (uninteresting).
In order to consider yourself a good player behind Chara, losing on average its anticaro in 80% of cases, enough to play him in 60% of cases. Ideally, in the PvP charts should beat such a chip, and not to create unattainable conal bollans, trimming almost all juicy, Easter, memetichnaya chips for which chars and muddy, for which Diablo play.
Apply the bet theory, the theory of contracts, and do not play chess where they don't belong.

Against.

R
ROMCHA1994 04.02.20

Perhaps there is some way to increase the fighting ability of the Amazons, for example, to allow it to use charmy on the poison, but may limit the total damage from the poison. poke nose into the rules of fair pvp really hurt you there, right here my dear and your imbalance in pvp. By the way what you wrote is absurd, people more than 10 years of playing pvp and only now did you notice some kind of imbalance read my posts above and you think again. I agree with the two posts above.