3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Arcanis 05.02.20 07:46 pm

KotOR vs. KotOR 2 (Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2 - The Sith Lords)

I've played these game and I thought... what better?!?
Personally for me 2-I, although to me a disagreement.... Well, I like her more...
And do you like?
263 Comments
Sort by:
A
Angel_Trent 05.02.20

All of which I love. Always play the villain. Once a soldier tried, but he is so tank heavy that I quickly ceased to please. Before began to cititi, pumped Endurance and Strength.

s
scareproof 05.02.20

and I'm looking for anyone to play...

B
Bolnorez 05.02.20

For the soldier not interested. Too simple and primitive. Scout rocks. In General, I prefer versatility. And pumped strength and agility.
That's when the restoration is finished I will say that KotORII better. A is better than KotOR.

s
scareproof 05.02.20

no... Kotor 2 is cooler by far. Despite the fact that he was cut, he's still cooler...

S
Suicide 05.02.20

The second part I really sunk into the soul. Although I love the first, but not so much as a second.

M
Margarytka 05.02.20

Love the first part, but the second one hurt more. A lot of puzzles and a good story.

S
Sverhtarakan 05.02.20

yeah, second all of the puzzles. a game for romantics like me:)) and the second is the first all is clear.

D
Darth_Credocs 05.02.20

gloomy kind of the second part,not flooded

S
Sverhtarakan 05.02.20

a pragmatist.

b
b3nd3r 05.02.20

Part 1 is very good. She is the best. The second worse for the reason that a lot of cut scenes. 1-I am more epic. However, I like part 2 more like it with the Russian language. Somehow it very much, although the English I have no problems. In the second part of the dark side to play better, somehow more interesting. IMHO

M
Mauser 05.02.20

Fourth.Because it's not out yet,and I hope that it will not work,no matter how much I wait for this future svarene console thing..

s
scareproof 05.02.20

2 Maier: a few months ago, you spoke very differently. What made you stop completely respect to? moreover, the first, the second?

M
Mauser 05.02.20

So. The first Kotor is quite decent,perhaps even good as a cold sand of Tatooine,the game.Flaws, redeem rpgnow starwarslego and universal quality.Bovarism in action.

The second - is weaker.Not bad,like pickled in a glass the eyes of the Sith,but certainly not reach the successful of the original.At least its staleness and a command-line oriented.Uzsienieciu paganizing.

Third anything good,except photographic images and hollow-core odnocletocnami of igroprotsess do not wait.Anyway not looking forward to the game.

I'm not a gamer for a long time.In the second part played on about 8 months ago.. or years.. don't remember.. maybe yesterday.. went crazy recently and wiped all the excess out of memory..

Here is racism.

D
Darth_Credocs 05.02.20

+1 to b3nd3r
:-)

d
deepster 05.02.20

The first part is a classic.Becoming a great Jedi on the right path.The revival of Lord or Savior resplice, and possibly the entire galaxy.
About the second part harder to say, it's complicated Lord knows how to pass.I wish that Revan was on the light side, and everyone thinks he's dark!And a big gap!We don't know much about the Mandalorian war, and I would like to know all the details.Answer the question how much better???
Of course both of you!!!:)

a
angeldar 05.02.20

The second area of Revan can be considered light, depends on what you say first about him.
Me to figure out what it is like Kotor had a second to go through 4 times (I never played the first)

s
scareproof 05.02.20

weird. I went котор2 about 10 times BEFORE actually found котор1. but when котор1 passed passed котор2 still the same))) then everything fell into place.

D
Darth_Credocs 05.02.20

but first I passed the first,then second,then gone again: first second,first second! =))))))

s
scareproof 05.02.20

I wonder how many times you pass all anew when will the third. the question actually pertains to me.

D
Darth Tral 05.02.20

I, too, initially took a second and then decided to buy the first I ohrenel when I found out that Revan is the character who was played. Such impressions came from.