3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Arcanis 05.02.20 07:46 pm

KotOR vs. KotOR 2 (Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2 - The Sith Lords)

I've played these game and I thought... what better?!?
Personally for me 2-I, although to me a disagreement.... Well, I like her more...
And do you like?
263 Comments
Sort by:
R
Revan 05.02.20

>>>Is it even possible to ask that it is better to first or second?
Well, the topic clearly thinks you can. And as for me, so the second part is bad only because it was thrown into the selling unfinished. Hence the bugs and cropped story branch.
As modified, would, in no way inferior to the first.

A
Angel_Trent 05.02.20

+1 to Crevano. From myself I will add that the Exile is no less interesting Persian than Revan. His fate is tragic and the idea of hole in the Force plug Revan with his forced lobotomy far for the belt.

D
Darth_Credocs 05.02.20

and me,Revan is better.....

s
scareproof 05.02.20

and moeno question - what's a lobotomy?

A
Angel_Trent 05.02.20

Surgery on the brain and the skull.

D
Darth Tral 05.02.20

I like the second. I her a lot of time passed and she somehow different from the first that it wants to pass and pass. And in the first game is still interesting but I'm rare when it just gets boring.

s
scareproof 05.02.20

the strange property - if I begin to re-take which I always get wound up.

F
Fartus 05.02.20

First chat immediately starts with intense combat, a lot of information (especially how I took it - the first time any other RPGs never made it) and from the very beginning of kaki battle on aicasm background.
The second part begins cooked poltica on koranu a bucket on the bucket of nuts, then fell out of bakta and gender=day shasti naked on a deserted boring mining rock. After that, on another planet - and there again, procrastination... Ahh... Boring...

R
Revan 05.02.20

Well... as I thought. In the 1st part was the feeling of personal epic game, a sense of belonging to global events, the feeling of doing something really great, what determines the fate of the Galaxy for many centuries to come. And the second goal is relatively small, and obscure — to save their skin from the Sith assassins... Plus — the second part is much darker. And, I would say — more Mature.

O
Okedoki 05.02.20

I personally КОТОР2 liked more.Well, although largely КОТОР1 much better 2nd.The idea of history котор1 better than in the 2nd ,but the introduction worse.Heroes in 1st ,as mentioned above,kaloritnie than in the 2nd,although not all(let's say Atton with its history - its cute,).Even in the 2nd really pisses me off Granny and the droids in the 1st only the Wookiee annoying.Oh and one more+ the 1st is that the choice between dark and light, though slightly different(although in the dark I don't until the end passed).Also in the 2nd annoying thing is that Dantooine and destroyed Carribean(although on Dantooine do not care,but Carribana the most interesting part in the 1st)but in the 2nd advantages is this:the more the abilities of the Jedi,special classes(although I don't really understand why they are needed :)),well behind the dark Jedi Consul to play - a fairy tale.Still this can be attributed to a more interesting story, ie I do not think I do not guess that there were only 3ри Jedi who still lose their strength,and grandmother - the main enemy(and an old witch pretended to be weak when I died with her in the group :)).Also,probably the biggest +is that your behavior affects the relationship with the characters,and the fact that you can make the most of them Jedi or the Sith(for me the best Jedi Bao Dur,and repairman,and a Jedi and do Jedi like 2A of the finger).

s
scareproof 05.02.20

Yesterday for example me friend went... Not too he's a fan of Who, but said he liked the first Kotor, because there are more beautiful locations... And awesome ending.

What do you prefer? To replay the whole game for some great end, or to enjoy the process, and the end is not important?

B
Bolnorez 05.02.20

I would say that the end definitely needs to surpass expectations and not disappoint its emptiness spoiling all the impression of great gameplay.
The player should get the reward at the end and not feel that he had been robbed. And no admiration for the atmosphere of the game and storyline does not compare with the devastation I felt when the final credits Котора2.

s
scareproof 05.02.20

DolgOff - and you do what's the part like?

D
Darth Tral 05.02.20

I like the second.

B
Bolnorez 05.02.20

Personally, I liked the first part. Although certainly the second has many advantages. But with all this there is a lot of weak points like the plot and execution. The same Peragus and Malachor. Although Nar-Shadaa and especially Dxun made perfectly. You can talk about it for a long time. But as the Leviathan in the second Kotor there. I am for the first. Even though it is easier, but more fulfilling.

s
scareproof 05.02.20

Then there is also the matter of taste. Someone for the usefulness, someone for the idea, though the second and did not finish, but the hypothetical complete version of Kotor 2 better.

B
Bolnorez 05.02.20

With this I do not argue. But in fact we have what we have. The game is a masterpiece and the unfinished sequel, which was supposed to be cooler. But in my opinion did not. Which is a pity. Could...

J
Jarael 05.02.20

Relive the beginning of the second KotORa could only complete fan of the first part...

R
Revan 05.02.20

^_^ So we are all here.

s
scareproof 05.02.20

Nah... I just said that the second Kotor is a cool game well I made it barely to the telos, then more... and sucked. only after you know what it's cool... I first I finally XS when played...