3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Arcanis 05.02.20 07:46 pm

KotOR vs. KotOR 2 (Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2 - The Sith Lords)

I've played these game and I thought... what better?!?
Personally for me 2-I, although to me a disagreement.... Well, I like her more...
And do you like?
263 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tunec 05.02.20

As I wrote, part 1 I passed, and that better go again 1 or 2 pass first time, then can not solve.

Just the fact that the race game is a problem - traffic tracker. :)

M
Margarytka 05.02.20

I passed the first, second, then first. So I can say that if possible, it is better to pass first and then second. So the idea of each game will be more complete. And the era that will be easier to understand.

B
Bolnorez 05.02.20

The 2nd dress better the first time than the second time 1yu.

s
scareproof 05.02.20

The 2nd dress better the first time than the second time 1yu.

+1

T
Tunec 05.02.20

I probably will do so...and what about localization...?

And what about the differences of the game, if you a couple of examples that there is one part that is not in the other? :)

B
Bolnorez 05.02.20

Read the FAQ. There is a link to the normal translation is. And the difference, in principle, almost all have remained, there are new gadgets, etc. you'll see.

s
scareproof 05.02.20

disappeared quick trip to the ship, the thing wearing the brain has changed. in the first it was necessary to swing Fitch - wearing implants, and in the second you need to have the attribute consti above.

a
angeldar 05.02.20

Pass the first the first and the second Nitsche not understand.

s
scareproof 05.02.20

I would not say that vasche Nitsche not understand, so I passed the first, second, and a few times, and then the first. And still realized a second even back then when the first eyes did not see...

V
Vladir 05.02.20

Play both! A PMP first and breadth supererogate first and then try for second.

R
Revan 05.02.20

Create duplicate topics on the forum is prohibited.
Posts moved, the swearing was removed.

If you don't like any post in the topic, submit a complaint — the bottom button on the right side of the message.

F
Fartus 05.02.20

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic. Point. 2-ESS tries!

D
Darth_Credocs 05.02.20

what an expressive expression! most interesting is that this is so! =)

M
Margarytka 05.02.20

SaWaS, that's anyone. I prefer the second.

D
Darth_Credocs 05.02.20

well, it is possible to argue infinitely. no accounting for tastes.

J
Jarael 05.02.20

And for me as the 2nd first and sloppy. Yes added new gadgets, some even good, but the quality of the project fell SIGNIFICANTLY.

R
Revan 05.02.20

>>>but the quality of the project fell SIGNIFICANTLY
Well... on this different look. ;-) For example — Yes, a lot of bugs, but what a story! How many new opportunities opened!

F
Fartus 05.02.20

The second part is an add-on first. And watch what pisses me off is the fact that everywhere seems the incompleteness and clumsiness. The 2nd part that saves it is the first. For me, if it is a third part (I hope!), let it be like the first.

Esche: All the heads for the heads of the hero (your choice early in the game) kakieto ugly. In the first part there I pers samotorova played liked (and I played again - and for a female, and muzhskova...). And secondly, even kind of creepy when talking to stare at HS what he is clumsy...

IMHO

D
Darth_Credocs 05.02.20

yeah a lot of room for growth... and the plot rolled up from the first:in the 1st fly around all the planets looking for a Old forge,and in the 2nd fly too-we are looking for Board members... pathetic first...

S
SuperRevan 05.02.20

Is it even possible to ask that it is better to first or second? of course the first.It is really a living world, exciting plot, interesting characters, the interface is in shades of blue, Revan in the end. And котор2, and that Kotor 2? Nothing to him-half the characters are useless, uninteresting quests, the planet's cropped.And there is of Revan, but there is a the Exile(the outcast).