3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RGC 21.09.19 05:49 pm

MicroProse (Resident Evil 7)

Config in the profile. Play in 1080p, shadows and textures even on ultra set, and high. Fps is always 60, but which is constantly randomly microfreeze like home on the go loaded. And it started after I took. None of this crap is not? In the demo it is, but after I lowered shadows from ultra to high, all became norms.
upd: my problem was solved. If you have a video card with 4GB of video memory, set the texture quality to medium.
217 Comments
Sort by:
R
Red Barels 21.09.19

wait for patches

R
RGC 21.09.19

Red Barrels
The more obvious answer ever. I actually wanted to know who else has this problem, or am I the only one?

r
riddlen 21.09.19

RGC
What answer do you expect, the game just came out.

M
MystikBeatz 21.09.19

Steal one of the heads of Capcom, as Jack Baker, take him to the area in the middle of nowhere: abandoned house, a spacious basement, cellar in the private sector. And then make him survive in retaliation for disregard for PC gamers everything that happened to the protagonist of the 7th part. Most importantly create similar sets and the appearance that the nip got into the lair of the notorious maniac infected with a virus.

R
RGC 21.09.19

All clear game in 20 minutes of the game eats all available operatives. The buzz, the 2016 campaign is not yet over in terms of optimization. And actually you can rename the theme, the more moving around the house, the more MicroProse resemble friezes. Quite frequent and intolerable. MDE.
The incentive people wrote that the installation on the SSD solves the problem of the Frisians. But it is obvious that leakage operatives wildest. In short, boys Oh boys patches needed as usual. Um, you put the cons apparently those who have not even played the game, or if they are lucky and it all goes smoothly.
riddlen
This is understandable, but still. If a person detects some problem during the game, he usually goes to the forum to find out whether there are similar problem in other

A
AeReC 21.09.19

With 16 gigabytes of RAM, everything is normal without the freezes

R
RGC 21.09.19

AeReC
Yeah, had to put 16 gigs when I had the chance. Well, in theory it needs patches to fix it, because it is not clear what there eating and 7 more gigabytes operatives even not at maximum settings. You too, by the way, if not difficult, check out how much the game eats RAM after half an hour of the game and accomplish your goal

k
kryt13 21.09.19

Help,run the game,the mouse does not react ,turn off and open everything works,but the graphics are terribly deteriorated,all yellow and blurred to become

P
PsychoMantis88 21.09.19

XA, and I've been telling everyone that it was launched on 2 gigs operatives ))). XA. Though I have only 6 right now. Well, that thread will figure it out ).

S
Sonnyy Bot 21.09.19

You guys even monitor the game afterburner the ISI, for example? Operative have nothing to do with my game right on the screen, we are monitoring now, and I have this problem, Friesians. Anyways, operatives consumes only a maximum of 12 7гб my leakage operatives, but the consumption of memory developed screwed up because of my 4GB RAM goes 4024мб, and asks for more.
LEAKAGE there, but not RAM PC, RAM and v-ram video card. So far, only fixes to wait.
I гтх680 4GB.

R
RGC 21.09.19

Sleepy Bot
Yes, you're right. Played a little more and found that operatives play consistently eats a lot, but these friezes appear is not always visible from locations depends.

S
Sonnyy Bot 21.09.19

RGC
Install MSI afterburner - he'll see everything, there's probably only fix will help,Yes.

M
MystikBeatz 21.09.19

RGC
I have friezes was only when unscrewed to the maximum scale resolution. Reduced to 17; went like clockwork. Everything else is put on Very much and Much, respectively.
Config in the profile. Also play standard Full HD 144 Hz.

V
Vov i C 21.09.19

RGC
Sleepy Bot

Even the Nvidia driver for the game came out here Anderny is.

R
RGC 21.09.19

MystikBeatz
You have a lot of VRAM, you see because of this. It is not clear what kind of idiot messed with this option, there is zero why it is not scaling the resolution of which is 0.5-2.0 go after 1 from 11 to 19, then 2, then from 5 to 9. My brain just BSOD was not given when I first went there
By the way here is of you review this video I have the same thing, but to a lesser degree:
Spoiler

M
MystikBeatz 21.09.19

RGC
Patches expect everything to be sure...

r
raversss 21.09.19

Why start to ask your ( as-always ) stupid questions if the game is not out at Torrent Edition Version ?

R
RGC 21.09.19

raversss
you're a fool? by the way the most retarded threads on the forums appear just after the break of the game when the elite gets the opportunity to enjoy the game for free

r
renold-konrad 21.09.19

raversss
You torrent edition another year you wait)
And freezes..I have on the beech, too, everything is on ultra, but these friezes podmeshivayut.We are waiting for patches, because there is nothing to eat so much RAM (I have 8GB of identity)

I
IrrealityGG 21.09.19

Helped lowering the textures to medium