3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RGC 21.09.19 05:49 pm

MicroProse (Resident Evil 7)

Config in the profile. Play in 1080p, shadows and textures even on ultra set, and high. Fps is always 60, but which is constantly randomly microfreeze like home on the go loaded. And it started after I took. None of this crap is not? In the demo it is, but after I lowered shadows from ultra to high, all became norms.
upd: my problem was solved. If you have a video card with 4GB of video memory, set the texture quality to medium.
217 Comments
Sort by:
A
ALEX7436 21.09.19

Wexoc
So put some 1 or 19, the default is 8? write what you need 1, you say higher is better? ATP

A
ALEX7436 21.09.19

And another question, this zernistost away how can it be removed? Closer it is not...it is necessary to move grain (settings all on max)

E
EvE-Blizzard 21.09.19

ALEX7436
There are developers stupid and forgot in figures scaling a comma with zeros to put. Not 19, and 1, 9, 8, and 0.8. The maximum value of 2.0, thus enhances your permission twice. The unit 1.0 is your native resolution, the game doesn't scale, and runs by default exposed you in the resolution settings. 0.8 - it is not recommended soap and pixelation guaranteed. Unit most the standard, but if the computer allows more, why not. I sometimes for the old games where antialiasing doesn't work, include DSR in 4K, very helpful.
ALEX7436 wrote:And another question, this zernistost away how can it be removed? Closer it is not...it is necessary to move grain (settings all on max)
Change the Reflection parameter s on to fixed, should help.

A
ALEX7436 21.09.19

Wexoc
Thankful for answers

T
TyPyM6EK 21.09.19

Do not understand where you have freezes on nvidia... 80% of the wood generally are not configured from the people, installed new wood and to configure them is not necessary.
Driver vidyuhi - pre-prepared footage put on the application selection, numbers don't.
And then stop misiti, generally vertical sync to always off need useless crap!!!
Frame synchronization is also necessary to cut off in principle, it sinhroniziruete the frequency monitor.
If you have a 144 Hertz, then this feature is useless theory, because game is unlikely to give 144FPS.
Well, that's all.

-
-Shane- 21.09.19

Blea, what recapctha, what is wrong with these developers. After dinner, the game held was impossible. After moving from room to room fps 13, friezes wildest. Well, why not do normal? At the girlfriend the same model video card, she's all right.

L
Leonn_24 21.09.19

the game is likely to swap, cut down the swap file
from 8GB of RAM and above fuck it is not necessary, ( <200MB it is possible to dump, but do not forget that there are some games that no swap either will not start or will crashit>) I saw a movie where rezik 7 about 8~10 GB swap eats here and friezes
well, at least off the plane cache shadows and shading to put SSAO

N
NoN141 21.09.19

RGC
I have an ugly friezes are... they are only in certain places.
and is stable 60fps ... and in some places is 0-1fps... I have this appears bomber.
although when I say I give to cool down the CPU, stable, without freezes still working hour.

R
RGC 21.09.19

NoN141
Look, I wrote how I solved my problem. Test or not - it's yours

N
NoN141 21.09.19

RGC
I'm on minimal salary absolutely all set. he told me with 120фпс goes to 0, exactly the same, after 1 hour of play. in those some places.

-
-Zion- 21.09.19

NoN141
If you blame the CPU, isn't it easier just to see the temperature? The CPU cools down for a second after he stops the load.
Put msi afterburner and see what is heated and how much memory it eats, why all these guesses?
The game scores all the memory out and friezes, usually, but maybe you have something that check.

d
dexxxi 21.09.19

The patch came out? The incentive wait.

M
Marked One 21.09.19

Nemesis wrote:
still recommend to run the game offline (turn on offline mode or the Incentive to cut the cable). Not tried it myself.
meaning no offline mode Steam, and offline mode in the game. There when you start the game will connect to the PE Club from the Capcom, where are your stats of the passage is filled.

o
oomph 21.09.19

dexxxi

The following issues have been addressed in today's update:
Fixed problem when progress saving the game was not impossible if the player had deleted the local save file while steam Cloud was disabled.

Fixed problem when HDR is enabled back to the ON position when the application starts, if a player leaves in the previous session of the game in full screen mode with HDR set to OFF position.

R
RGC 21.09.19

I have the feeling that they this patch broke textures. I have them from the low-resolution right before our eyes begin to pogruzitsya, and sometimes they remain in this very low resolution

A
ALEX7436 21.09.19

Tell RV how to put the anti-aliasing, or rather how best and how need? Put FхAA+TAA - soap, but the picture is smooth without ladders, put FXAА-the picture is crisp and juicy, but with a climbing frame. Can these stairs be removed and make the most clear and smooth picture? SPS.

k
killaz12 21.09.19

ALEX7436
play also, f+t soap soap, the choice fell on f but the ladder, but I did zoom the screen a bit more, to 1.2 - 1.3 a bit better

M
Marked One 21.09.19

No change. For liftovogo AA here a lot of lighting effects. In Alien, Isoleucin also all these AA batteries are not fully worked. Only SSAA cheat. Here it is called scaling. But the load on the graphics card will increase considerably

f
frying13666 21.09.19

Disable dynamic shadows, say helps.

F
Fei Fong 21.09.19

Game brother optimizations The Ewil Within. need to know what bands haven't added) and is not eroded all)))
ps. and so have many developers including Capcom, learn from Konami and squaresoft how to port games and do normal optimization..