3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RGC 21.09.19 05:49 pm

MicroProse (Resident Evil 7)

Config in the profile. Play in 1080p, shadows and textures even on ultra set, and high. Fps is always 60, but which is constantly randomly microfreeze like home on the go loaded. And it started after I took. None of this crap is not? In the demo it is, but after I lowered shadows from ultra to high, all became norms.
upd: my problem was solved. If you have a video card with 4GB of video memory, set the texture quality to medium.
217 Comments
Sort by:
H
Horse567 21.09.19

Marked One
yeah yesterday played friezes was terrible today launched the all on ultra, only texture strong,so MUCH deeper 709, the difference is noticeable, but a little darker.

S
Stown12 21.09.19

Was watching VIDOS on utubia, where the dude played on a GTX 1070 and his identity friezes were, but the memory ate more than 8 GB. So I think the point in the game, well, either she needs more than 8 GB, buy titans and stuff, on Pascal, something like that :)
Idiot on VIDOS, possible SPOILERS:

f
fog666666 21.09.19

no denovo no freezes

N
NoN141 21.09.19

I heard something about SSD, if SSD no freezes. Allegedly frequent uploading locations.
Is this true?

V
VsynC 21.09.19

NoN141
Like brad , Guys on top wrote that doesn't help set on the SSD.

N
Norm112 21.09.19

Yeah.... how...

m
my93 21.09.19

I have a little system i3 2.10 ghz, 4 Gib RAM, gt525m, without the lag the game goes, part of on minimal costs, part medium settings
----
after dinner with family in the basement was left. dunno why, before it was all stable

b
bushmaster 21.09.19

RGC
+++

b
bushmaster 21.09.19

my current reason is limited to 50 fps

d
dozer21088 21.09.19

Found the solution!This prisila even on the menu.
Put the page file of 16GB.In this operative not rushrushrush.I suspect the game somehow works with operatives using the swap file,and do not care you have 8 gig or 16(.Try,maybe someone will help)
PS all Settings on ultra except shadows and textures-50-60fps.

b
bushmaster 21.09.19

wrong from 75-111 range

s
soulfox 21.09.19

i5-3570, 8gb ram, GTX 1060 6gb
Graphics put on high-max, 2K resolution, internal, 1.0, method of drawing - the usual. FPS is stable from 50 to 65, so that playable. All surprising soap - could not find settings that would get rid of it. I would like to see the game in 4K with HDR and an internal resolution of 2.0, but even afraid to imagine what the iron you need.
So the same as described here in the topic, began freezes after dinner. Afterburner when it was revealed that the game takes 4GB of VRAM 6 and all 8GB operatives. Frisia was sometimes hard, sometimes slightly. Recovered banal reboot, but after some time the game took all operatives and freezes again. In the end, I turned off all unnecessary services in Windows, turned off hanging in the background of the program is such as ccleaner and skype - in short ovobel operatives as he could, but to say that this was the panacea I can not - I'm just to the point passed the house and went to the location with the mother and friezes had disappeared. Operative Crouch almost under the maximum 8GB, but was not Frisia. Video memory while I have eaten 6GB is the maximum amount on my video card, but no freezes were not observed.

M
Marked One 21.09.19

soulfox posted by:
All surprising soap - could not find settings that would get rid of it.
disable TAA. Net use FXAA or SMAA, but he ladders a lot

k
koolzera 21.09.19

The game definitely needs a patch for frieze it on ultra textures when the game eats all the RAM,although the recommended amount of RAM 8gb! The memory is Packed under 4 gig on any settings of the textures.

H
Horse567 21.09.19

and what scale the resolution to put? nothing is clear, why so many digits?

V
VsynC 21.09.19

Horse567
The above has described.
they forgot to put (.) point!
1 , 1.1 , 1.2 , 1.3 , 0,8 , 0, 9 . And so on.

K
KazymirZyba 21.09.19

Leave just in case here it is:
Spoileron I have a 12 gektarov DDR3 and a 2 gig video card. Waste, asked on utubia and saw that men, even with top cards, DIN, scaling 1.4, 1.6, and even 1, to me is a perversion, the picture is just sickening. Well, since you and broken PC-aniki had to dance with a tambourine. Summary: after a long and incredibly perverse combinations in its dumb vidyuhi, it does to achieve a stable fps with zoom - 2. Shadows - medium, cache shadows off, antialiasing - TAA, 1080p, other settings on max.

H
Horse567 21.09.19

and what to put masturbirovala?

N
Next Page 21.09.19

The holders buckets praising optimization, but I go in spurts, not comfortable to play, even these strange settings. If anyone has a similar system, help to configure for a comfortable game. fx 6300, Opera 8gb, gtx 760 2gb.
Spoiler
Spoiler

d
dozer21088 21.09.19

Next Page
With two gigs of video memory is unlikely to play normally... I Have 4 and that texture on medium while eating the 3.6-3.8 gig.If only everything on low put. The jerks try to fix the paging file-I on top wrote.