3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Domoi 06.02.20 11:59 am

\"New and annoying buzzwords!\"

You won't believe,but you believe me!
It annoys me all the new,fashionable...

Especially new words like: HYIP,taskbar, and other stuff!
Young people everywhere are screaming Askere!
What is Askere???

What is your opinion on this?
115 Comments
Sort by:
D
Domoi 06.02.20

SmileHorse
Good job!

S
Self-Relliant 06.02.20

I had been warned about the blockage of speech in their subject. http://forums.playground.ru/talk/society/zasorenie_russkogo_yazyka_inostrannymi_slovami-750542 Then you didn't listen. Only now banging the alarm. But it's too late!

s
stalker7162534 06.02.20

Self-Relliant
Forgive us poor!

K
Kamred 06.02.20

The author, now in full volume in Russia there is a loss of national identity and the degradation of the language. So this post has nothing to solve it. We just need people who will control language.

From myself I will say: I hate the substitution of rubber on grater. I said gum and will say, and do not care what everyone thinks about the condom. I can't stand the word skill, life hack, merch, hashtag etc.. Some of the horror, no words.

D
Domoi 06.02.20

Self-Relliant And I didn't even know.

s
stalker7162534 06.02.20

Kamred wrote:
in Russia there is a loss of national identity
Oh Oh Oh guard disappear! Case and You are not mistaken, sir? Maybe it's just where You left the self? Try to remember where the circumstances under which was last used? tady maybe remember where?

S
Shine 06.02.20

Gera95
Gera95 wrote:
Funny statement, given that the original Russian language was written by the clergy, with Kirill Mefodii.
Even more amusing claim that not only what is erroneous, but absolutely nothing to dispute what I have said. Rather proves.
Why such a good teacher you not highlighted the difference between language and script, as sign systems, I don't know. How and why a history teacher is not left in a prolonged bout of your interpretation of the original. Or left?
And leave a hint of a factual error even in your understanding of written. Google is sometimes useful.
Gera95 wrote:
In literature we crammed a lot of the verses 2-3 page monologues, paragraphs, word for word retelling of the book read in the classroom... a cloud of mist conceals the sky.. I still remember.
Great things you've accomplished, however. And still the storm.

Gera95 wrote:
In this you are greatly mistaken. Now boast a knowledge of foreign languages, while absolutely not knowing their mother.
Russian, that they take.. Hicks is.
Be BOM BL басɤрмѧніном, C co.. kind nє ..
You know that to determine the ethnicity of the modern word etymologically, we take the earliest historical period, sounding and morphological principle? So Wiktionary to help.
And ultimately admire Your ability to separate the languages and artificial ... others, given the lack of information about education for most of it.

G
Gera95 06.02.20

Self-Murderer wrote:
others, given the lack of information about education for most of it.
Not us, and you. And the Cyrillic alphabet and letter available to all.. dictionaries, verb, etc. It would be the desire to study it.
So your dull opus, no more than otmazony illiterate plebeian, without a shadow of sanity.
But that doesn't mean that the Cyrillic alphabet that the letter, alphabet the Latin alphabet for written Greek krestovnika, in the Greek language. Slavic it is nothing the word really. Not to mention the fact that the difference between the words. Actually kiruha with mihana and therefore was the verb that the Russian Slavs did not understand the word at all. Initially, the Church language was created for worship, what would the Psalms to sing understandable language.

S
Shine 06.02.20

Gera95
I have no problem and most importantly the desire to explain the Cyrillic alphabet Glagolitic strange people. I am not an educator and even in theory, the etymology is not my main activity.
Better tell me something.
You really don't hear the difference between language and script or in serious soup want me to prove that before the invention of the alphabet dictionaries, representatives of any ethnic group communicate only non-verbal?

P
Pilat. 06.02.20

use rarely. on the level with the Mat. I believe that the abuse Mastema hurting your image

G
Gera95 06.02.20

Self-Murderer wrote:
I have no problem and most importantly the desire to explain the Cyrillic alphabet Glagolitic strange people.
Oh my God. )
And what is the oddity?
We have a very interesting language. When he started to learn to read the inscriptions and frescoes, it appears that the current official history is very strange, W fantastic. Will show you an interesting picture
Spoiler
Notice who has the Power.. definitely not the two-headed cock.
But let's not argue, you would have the language to understand. :))

Self-Murderer wrote:
You really don't hear the difference between language and script
And what is the difference, or you write the wrong words which speak?

S
Shine 06.02.20

Gera95
AU. Now I saw the light and realized that just confused plain ignorant with the revisionist dispute pristupacnosti. I apologize.

G
GariK Hunter 06.02.20

Gera95 wrote:
Russian language - the language of artificial
Yes...as the Elvish language and Esperanto.

S
Slava74oren 06.02.20

I used to hate the word looting, loot, normally now used, was to enrage the word skvad, was Tim, why would you come up with such a crooked, terrible word skvad! Angry. All of these feel me, battle on YouTube is too annoying, maybe I'm quite old now(.

D
Dedushka Avtobus 06.02.20

taburetckinvasily
For the life of me, he is a young fool and can't understand why the hell people say that. First, they changed the meaning of the word Thing, making this word the name of the gatherings at which someone is bound to *Mat on PG prohibited by the code*, but in fact, the thing is when you come to another city and living at a friend or someone else, is night and day, the man entered the apartment. Then among artists(loudly, but the synonym does not know) instead of the word style began to use a dash, although this word has only one meaning: name of a bird(beautiful, by the way). And when the consumers themselves this words ask what it means, you just shrug, saying well it's like 2+2!. And EARS CAREEE who knows(although, not even he knows) what it means. Google, of course, gives me value, but I don't think those who are saying it know its value.

But if such people around was too much, then it's time to change your surroundings. Difficult, but effective.

t
the endless misanthropy o 06.02.20

My environment often tired quotes Belinsky and Hercynite

D
Domoi 06.02.20

the endless misanthropy of the black cosmos
Apparently you are from St. Petersburg.

A
A.Soldier of Light 06.02.20

taburetckinvasily wrote:
Apparently you are from St. Petersburg.
No, he's from Petrograd ^_^

t
the endless misanthropy o 06.02.20

taburetckinvasily
A. Soldier of Light
I'm from sarcasmist

V
Vaporizer [LB-1] 06.02.20

But in the old days! people living in caves. And now they have built their houses, right here...