3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Domoi 06.02.20 11:59 am

\"New and annoying buzzwords!\"

You won't believe,but you believe me!
It annoys me all the new,fashionable...

Especially new words like: HYIP,taskbar, and other stuff!
Young people everywhere are screaming Askere!
What is Askere???

What is your opinion on this?
115 Comments
Sort by:
A
A.Soldier of Light 06.02.20

Self-Murderer wrote:
And if you have no problem to use it is the latter, then what's wrong with the mining and Pharma?
No problem does not mean that there is no desire to see the language cleaned.

So how is the profession to make new words, introducing new words, so all of them began to use and so... ?
Kirlusha wrote:
our great and mighty litters?:)
Blockchain also clogs as the iPhone with a hatchback 8)

Mortimeer wrote:
before zaregatsya at the expense of the jargon, let's review all these new-fangled at least post
I agree.

K
Kirlusha 06.02.20

A. Soldier of Light
I'm not talking about the words themselves, but about fashion for them.

S
Shine 06.02.20

A. Soldier of Light
A. Soldier of Light wrote:
No problem does not mean that there is no desire to see the language cleaned.
I would ask what the hell, but your reluctance to remove the borrowed words at least of his own speech makes clear neither what the hell.
So how is the profession to make new words, introducing new words, so all of them began to use and so... ?
Does it self-ligating process.

s
stalker7162534 06.02.20

in the the Silver rain a show where presenters were asked to guess the native Russian word in one of the four: hut, head, hero, beet. Answer: only the head.

Z
Zamkadysh 06.02.20

The most annoying is blogger vysery - HYIP and life skill.

s
stalker7162534 06.02.20

Rumor has it that Pushkin hated the word Billiards, required to replace Russian get air.

A

stalker7162534 wrote:
in the the Silver rain a show where presenters were asked to guess the native Russian word in one of the four: hut, head, hero, beet. Answer: only the head.
Interesting... and it explained why the rest of the word is not native Russian? It's even more interesting than the correct answer ))

A
AR3E 06.02.20

The problem is not the fact of the existence of these words, and the formation of literally-the-box thinking simple Internet ever trying to frame some kind of well-known expression everywhere, directing the conversation from the discussions in throwing out these terms. And now would 2к17 to communicate with people, to discuss and not to degrade. That's because I invented.

No, it is much easier to see a clear vidosik on YouTube with lifecom, then to dismiss from all hands with the thought in mind: I is smart, gyg, vidosik looked - critical thinking and diskas for lazarof, XLI. Or to gain same useful tips from the exact same friends. In something do not agree? - You noob, disgraced gay and eternal loser, and the friends and acquaintances stuff not to say. That one youtuber, I don't know who he is, but speaks confidently and clearly and therefore certainly right.

The people that do not want to think, doesn't want to discuss, do not want to prevent the probability of the falsity of the information received, because it is not easy. Do not allocate responsibility for ensuring that this information - so will have to think and respond to, and therefore it is better to take in his speech adopted a defiant expression and shrug, or to confuse everyone.

R
Ryazancev 06.02.20

Clip on this subject
Spoileron Likes Spinning (feat. Sergey Druzhko)

s
stalker7162534 06.02.20

A. Soldier of Light
Because borrowed.

A

stalker7162534 wrote:
Because borrowed.
It's clear that such time is not your. But the details would. And in fairy tales hero flashes everywhere, and the word means, not your. Shock! )

W
Wing42 06.02.20

taburetckinvasily wrote:
You won't believe,but you believe me!
It annoys me all the new,fashionable...
Especially new words like: HYIP,taskbar, and other stuff!
Don't see all this problems since years -TSAT these words will become commonplace and the norm, not something out of the ordinary. The youth will grow and, in turn, will whine, some young people went stupid and what they are miserable words used in the lexicon. Has always been so.

W
Wolf347 06.02.20

taburetckinvasily
Lol!

R
Rolemanser 06.02.20

taburetckinvasily
I somehow do not care, I confess myself when I start to work with colleagues about the work of moments to talk, some ask or speak Russian or not to swear in an unknown language.
When sisters from Odessa came to visit my grandmother, I hated not only me as they said the following: biting and sho? with such odesskim accent. After that, even my friends, if someone lies some began to talk - he said bite (which meant good to talk nonsense), and if you started the showdown in a raised voice - just say a sho?

s
stalker7162534 06.02.20

But the details would
details

u
undergroundd 06.02.20

I'm annoying

P
Pecos_Bill_2.0 06.02.20

Lol, nothing wrong with this no. On the contrary cool that there are all sorts of new words. The impression is that on the website gathered some philologists and linguists in the bottom from the slang words.

T
TuMyp317 06.02.20

The author does not pay attention to it and you won't feel annoying. Not everyone critical thinking)) But at least you can learn to filter unnecessary information and not to clutter your mind with this nonsense

B
Bog - Imperator 06.02.20

Yes, my friend, I support you! Do you know what started this sh... this chaos? I think that the news showed the reactions of different celebrities to question if they know what the hype. To and from askere get rid of, it is generally the exorcist needed. Ashamed of his generation. All these pissing bloggers and fans of Person. I have all the.

G
Gera95 06.02.20

Self-Murderer wrote:
Does it self-ligating process.
Funny statement, given that the original Russian language was written by the clergy, with Kirill Mefodii.
Today it's all about education. When I was studying, we had two lessons of the Russian language, and two literature classes. Led by one teacher. On the Russian lessons learned competently to build speech and literature vocabulary.
In literature we crammed a lot of the verses 2-3 page monologues, paragraphs, word for word retelling of the book read in the classroom... a cloud of mist conceals the sky.. I still remember. I read a lot. And a lot of that I do not remember, but the vocabulary remained, and I use them to this day. And you how many books I read and literally told them? And how many poems memorized two or three pages of Pushkin or Turgenev?
Can not answer I know it is so, the daughter is studying in 10th class. So the question is purely rhetorical.

stalker7162534 wrote:
a show where presenters were asked to guess the native Russian word
Native Russian words does not exist, the above already mentioned, Russian language - artificial language.
But, we live in the country, three people, Tatars, Slavs, and Russians. Hero, Tartar and Slav, it will be Anika. Army - Horde.
The Golden army attacked Russia. ))
The peasant - farmers in Slavonic. Plow - Arat.. hence the word Aryan. Etc.

Self-Murderer wrote:
Only in one case the roots of the Slavic
In this you are greatly mistaken. Now boast a knowledge of foreign languages, while absolutely not knowing their mother.
Russian, that they take.. Hicks is.
Be BOM BL басɤрмѧніном, C co.. kind nє ..