3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Domoi 06.02.20 11:59 am

\"New and annoying buzzwords!\"

You won't believe,but you believe me!
It annoys me all the new,fashionable...

Especially new words like: HYIP,taskbar, and other stuff!
Young people everywhere are screaming Askere!
What is Askere???

What is your opinion on this?
115 Comments
Sort by:
S
Strel-Ok 06.02.20

Have collected the TOP LOOT, and suddenly out of the corner the enemy, and I have a trunk not unsuit. That damn challenge. LOL. In the course of he stuffed the kill, and not dead, because you care about BOOSTS. So, in the end, he CHECKED me, head and all, SARYAN.
Writing this diarrhea, and the bomb.
Not, well, all the above words regarding the gameplay still somehow... hard... you get used to it, after all, in battle you need to summarize the idea... But soran?.. SORAN! Not sorry, not excuse, not sorry, but Zoran... When you hear that word, tongue ripped out speaker hunting. Take Coran in public, b... Or checked... Notice, tracked, saw, spotted, burned - are these words not enough?! Lovers fucking Pachacuti while the mother does not see.
There are plenty of words in the dictionary instead, why insert them in a speech in broken English? And moreover, it is not clear why Russian language pair English to deform and to come up with words-mutants. Foreigners from the developed world this shit does not suffer. And all because I feel (and language, as a consequence of) self-sufficient...

M
MesyacMay 06.02.20

Strel Ok

Have collected the TOP LOOT, and suddenly out of the corner the enemy, and I have a trunk not unsuit. That damn challenge. In the course of he stuffed the kill, and not dead, because you care about BOOSTS. So SARYAN
liked it!
we will have in the Bank is welcome to give, a mental hospital probably will cause))

on topic: so because the whole Internet started with pathoffile language, now long-StuH of course, but it was not all the way like it.
always in the Russian language, new words out of nothing, mostly translations mangled, and then take root.
and it will always be

S
Samyy krutanskiy krutan 06.02.20

Strel-Ok wrote:
Not sorry, not excuse, not sorry, but Zoran...
Excusez-moi...

D
Delphis 06.02.20

I am annoyed by the word lift is nasty, not Russian. Another thing chelovekopotok, chelovecheskaia is another matter

A
A.Soldier of Light 06.02.20

Delphis
But he not only pulls people, you other animals to pull/to raise or furniture and all that 8)
The lift raises. SPASATEL - pulls. The Elevator makes both, so not suitable. Better periostial (the transportaliser?) 8)
Strel Ok
Because the new words should engage professionals, writers and linguists of all sorts, you know. And they did not really do, that the players invent their own words.

P
Prostoy russkiy paren. 06.02.20

taburetckinvasily
Homework done? go to sleep) tomorrow at school)

R
Rolemanser 06.02.20

taburetckinvasily
I learned that for askere? And exactly it's youth slang, maybe it's two Turk went and swore in Turkish?

D
Domoi 06.02.20

Simple Russian guy.
And here you)))?
What hurt you? Fashion your crap?
Going to haunt me forever?

D
Domoi 06.02.20

Rolemanser
To hell with them.

N
Nikita Hobotnev 06.02.20

taburetckinvasily
Askere - kind of game, and erupted a face rapper.
Better not listen to him will only get worse.
Strel Ok
Well... It's a disease, I don't know when it started, but the West we somehow have come to believe something akin to Paradise.
And so the youth tries to imitate and repeat them.
Our language, Yes, monkey, but we only have adaptively words under your tongue, because synonyms were not. And now began to distort it.
Zombies in one word.

s
saa0891 06.02.20

car sharing

N
Nikita Hobotnev 06.02.20

Tragen wrote:
Someone over said, "Language is the sort of thing that is supposed to change"... Here's how to disagree, if it is inevitable?!
But certainly not becomes a game of short-precovering words.

k
kung fu master 06.02.20

Nikita Korotnev
Nikita Korotnev wrote:
So, after all is there in this game the definition or is it just a bunch of letters?

And on the subject, then that's fine, when language is somehow new words. Some fixed it, some haven't. In any case, if the language produces new words, it means that the language is alive. In my opinion, it is not even bad.

Tragen
Tragen wrote:
Free providing your car for public use? :D
Rather, renting of machinery, if I understand correctly.

N
Nikita Hobotnev 06.02.20

kung fu master
Not just the game. A set of sounds.

E
Eremite_City 06.02.20

The guys find a website padonkaff
THESE three words - upload! :)
http://udaff.us

W
Wing42 06.02.20

Nikita Korotnev
Nikita Korotnev wrote:
The word-identifier for the roosters among their own. As ku-ka-re-ku, only hetrulycomes to outsiders not aware of the cock of the essence of the speaker.

R
Rolemanser 06.02.20

Wing42
Well said, short but clear, and most importantly understandable.

G
Gauguin 06.02.20

Eremite_City
Eremite_City wrote:
The guys find a website padonkaff
THESE three words - upload! :)
udaff.us
How is it in the beginning of zero?

N
Nikita Hobotnev 06.02.20

I've a quote Tolstoy found...
Contact with the language somehow - and then think something like: approximate, inexact, incorrect.
In short flashy escare - morons. Though it is so clear, but now there is proof.

A
A.Soldier of Light 06.02.20

Tragen wrote:
Free providing your car for public use? xD
No, I don't understand writers(?) in Russia: why their colleagues in the United States create new words that are then used outside the United States(!), and Russian was not, and is not expected on the horizon?! Sorry for the language. I would do a few words, give power and powers =]
Carsharing also... the Complexity of creating a new Russian word that auto and mobile is not originally Russian )) Machine is also not ours. Well, what about...

Gauguin wrote:
How is it in the beginning of zero?
There is better, for a classic of the Internet in the space of post-Soviet line to the peak. When covered on peace forbidden forum (underground and something like that) where you were that's fun, became a bit boring. Then created a forum of talk, to highlight flood and flame from the Main forum) have All seen in person...