3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Domoi 06.02.20 11:59 am

\"New and annoying buzzwords!\"

You won't believe,but you believe me!
It annoys me all the new,fashionable...

Especially new words like: HYIP,taskbar, and other stuff!
Young people everywhere are screaming Askere!
What is Askere???

What is your opinion on this?
115 Comments
Sort by:
M
MelShlemming 06.02.20

taburetckinvasily wrote:
Askere
What kind of word is that?
By the sound of it, some Tajik.

K
Kamred 06.02.20

A. Soldier of Light wrote:
But he not only pulls people, you other animals to pull/to raise or furniture and all that 8)
The lift raises. SPASATEL - pulls. The Elevator makes both, so not suitable. Better periostial (the transportaliser?) 8)
Lift is lift. Just the word is not translated. I don't know why. Maybe he decided to leave the word to boast in engineering circles. Or maybe to distinguish between the concept of lifts in the building and construction (for construction - lift in building - Elevator).
A lift is a lift, probably because his early ideas, the idea was to climb something up.

S
Samyy krutanskiy krutan 06.02.20

Elevator - lift -....
Spalertpipeline?

t
trueAnnatarkelestrys 06.02.20

Rabbani, let's go to post words of wonderfully lousy, Yes, non-Russian, and I will chew\treat\to interpret

s
stalker7162534 06.02.20

trueAnnatarkelestrys
synchrotron

y
yariko.v 06.02.20

Those who use all sorts of newfangled words or simply want to stand out (maybe they lack attention).
On the other hand, who focuses on what he hears strange words, too, contributing to their dissemination. After all, those who expressed them, got their wish - THEY NOTICED!

A
A.Soldier of Light 06.02.20

yariko.v wrote:
After all, those who expressed them, got their wish - THEY NOTICED!
Smear campaign, anti-advertising - advertising too... yeah, right. Probably, it is necessary to adjust to the new time and to criticize this heresy as something else, without creating the advertising), But comrades in government circles do not understand it. Example: the movie Matilda. And not only it. Do the same with his criticism of him and advertised, naive ))

i
ihappy 06.02.20

Each new generation has a new word. My parents also surprised by my words in childhood. I'm surprised the new words.
This is normal. It was and will be. And new words and grunting about young people)
I recommend to sigh and not pay attention. If the word is a parasite, it will go away.

A. Soldier of Light wrote:
Example: the movie Matilda. And not only it. Do the same with his criticism of him and advertised, naive ))
Why naive? I honestly am sure it was specially made. Uproar that people had heard about the movie.
But by the way, the film received its rating, regardless of a PR or negative PR.
The 5.3 seems to IMDb. That is prohodnyak)

A

ihappy wrote:
Why naive?
Because the conclusion that I pointed out the obvious 8) And if they did it intentionally, then it is assumption and speculation, is not obvious, shorter. This does not mean that you are wrong, because maybe you're right. I just made the obvious conclusion, not the fact that the true, but still.

K
Karnefis 06.02.20

Oh well

K
Kind Ram 06.02.20

GariK Hunter wrote:
Gera95 wrote:
Russian language - the language of artificial
Yes...as the Elvish language and Esperanto.
And indeed all Russians - fiction.
To scare American children.

i
ihappy 06.02.20

Karnefis
After watching the movie, rather want searchability )))

A
AriseOtaku 06.02.20

I know of a better word - good words ! Nya, desu senpai ! --Amero ! --Kawaii? - What, Baka, kawaii ? Quite crazy ! Arigato--, they are-Chan ! -Shaytan, the cursed ! *takes the gun...

A
AriseOtaku 06.02.20

taburetckinvasily
You, friend, are a priori - are a Buckeye !

D
Domoi 06.02.20

AriseOtaku it is a lie, the Commonwealth life is good, but only poles live there - ultraresponsive bastards.

R
Rolemanser 06.02.20

AriseOtaku
Harakiri or sepuku choose.

A

AriseOtaku
And here is animeshniki rolled 8)
AriseOtaku wrote:
in Ukraine live better than in Poland !
Depends on who )

P
Pilat. 06.02.20

AriseOtaku wrote:
By the way, did you know in Ukraine live better than in Poland !
ugarnul

A
AriseOtaku 06.02.20

You sho, mm? Stupid Ukraine - Holy-mother. Glory To Ukraine !
PS: ;D/:3

A
AriseOtaku 06.02.20

Wait, where on the site Animeshniki ? Animeals faith Ares Yu ? Ya, fringe IIA, IIA ingle IP details of ze best of ze world...