3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SpyBot 06.02.20 12:03 pm

Zulu and the Tramp (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat)

I have a small problem:
When I got out of the tunnel to Pripyat, a Tramp came to the military base, and after the mission to capture the Gauss gun he just disappeared. Sokolov and Vano was sitting quietly on the database.
Question 1: what happened to the Hobo? If at the end dead?
I wandered around Pripyat in search of the school, knowing that there is a meeting of the Zulu. I went in, the game is preserved Found Zulu. I peremochil all Snork, but the Zulu was not there, neither living nor dead.
Question 2: Where Is Zulu? Whether he is alive at the end?
( Sorry for the removal of the question in a separate topic, I just long to respond!)
92 Comments
Sort by:
M
MrGe 06.02.20

Well, they all quietly dumped... and the Zulus should be about school, if not then try to outsmart

a
aswdsdfgdsfg 06.02.20

A3-21
Zulu at school spaces and Pat you go to the base warriors, then he will give you his gun and says that he will go with Garik to Janov
in the end I will say that the Zulus and the Tramp is still alive, and all of them well

S
SpyBot 06.02.20

Thanks, but the replay somehow reluctantly. I Snork peremochili, maybe Zulu will survive?

s
s.t.a.l.k.e.r.07 06.02.20

The Zulus look on the way to the Laundry.

A
Alex_Cra2y 06.02.20

My Uncle Yar was a similar situation. Peremochili we mercenaries in Kopachi. I went back to Bizu and it's not there. Well, I think, did not reach the man, and suddenly, after 5 days he still appeared to Jani.

H
Haiiro Ookami 06.02.20

Zulu is sometimes lost. Have Snork wet, standing next to him. By the way there is a dead zone and mink won't go aboard

S
SupaMasta 06.02.20

And where is the Tramp?! Have I not found. Or is it still okay?

r
rock music 06.02.20

bum I still believe fell under the influence of the monolith. you can be optimistic, but it's probably that, or omission of developers.

B
BestPro777 06.02.20

I have somewhat of the same problem: Where are the Zulu?! When I passed the final mission was an AutoSave ( didn't pay attention ) and then when the final quest ( freeplay choose ) is back and there is no Snork not the Zulus((

A
Alex_Cra2y 06.02.20

Green scarf cute of animosity
No, it either dies, or organize your own group of ex-monolith.

r
rock music 06.02.20

anyway, he somehow disappeared... weird vnikuda.

M
Master Zony 06.02.20

bum I still believe fell under the influence of the monolith. you can be optimistic, but it's probably that, or omission of developers.

No, the Tramp took his squad and moved to the center of the Zone to find out what happened near Chernobyl.

e
eMPTy. 06.02.20

Guys help!After the passage of additional square games are performing So in one of them, scientists have taken a job where I have to scan the area (cooling Tower), there is still someone to ask for help.So what I have to do no door no damn.How will go down?

M
Master Zony 06.02.20

Guys help!After the passage of additional square games are performing So in one of them, scientists have taken a job where I have to scan the area (cooling Tower), there is still someone to ask for help.So what I have to do no door no damn.How will go down?

Get on top of the semi-circular building and go there with the detector Svarog and see a bubble podhodil to him, and then he understand.

e
eMPTy. 06.02.20

Get on top of the semi-circular building and go there with the detector Svarog and see a bubble podhodil to him, and then he understand.
Svaroga - ? I do not have such a detector!

M
Master Zony 06.02.20

Svaroga - ? I do not have such a detector!

Take the quest from Owl - General Business, and you will have a detector Svarog.

t
tony_chaos 06.02.20

If I am not mistaken, when you go for the Gauss Gun, you find yourself in an ambush of the monolith may be a Tramp passed GG monolith? And then ejected from the base the warriors.

M
Master Zony 06.02.20

If I am not mistaken, when you go for the Gauss Gun, you find yourself in an ambush of the monolith may be a Tramp passed GG monolith?

Unlikely, upravlautsa monolith Monolith, and the Tramp was Vishal out of control. Probably Multichoice saw that the hospital are soldiers sent to check their 3, I think so.

M
Master Zony 06.02.20

If I am not mistaken, when you go for the Gauss Gun, you find yourself in an ambush of the monolith may be a Tramp passed GG monolith?

Unlikely, upravlautsa monolith Monolith, and the Tramp was Vishal out of control. Probably Multichoice saw that the hospital are soldiers sent to check their 3, I think so.

M
Muad Dib 06.02.20

If I am not mistaken, when you go for the Gauss Gun, you find yourself in an ambush of the monolith may be a Tramp passed GG monolith? And then ejected from the base the warriors.
This happens even if you do not take a Tramp in Pripyat.