3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SpyBot 06.02.20 12:03 pm

Zulu and the Tramp (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat)

I have a small problem:
When I got out of the tunnel to Pripyat, a Tramp came to the military base, and after the mission to capture the Gauss gun he just disappeared. Sokolov and Vano was sitting quietly on the database.
Question 1: what happened to the Hobo? If at the end dead?
I wandered around Pripyat in search of the school, knowing that there is a meeting of the Zulu. I went in, the game is preserved Found Zulu. I peremochil all Snork, but the Zulu was not there, neither living nor dead.
Question 2: Where Is Zulu? Whether he is alive at the end?
( Sorry for the removal of the question in a separate topic, I just long to respond!)
92 Comments
Sort by:
z
zOmbiRovany 06.02.20

Cha Sensation allergic to vodka just drink more!current snack!

S
Sensation 06.02.20

The Agay think so too....
I figured the thing I had to mod one that from sellers the entire ekipirovka deduced and weapons however did to the character was not hungry and that he was not sober xD
And the game I have a license from 1C...

S
Skayuoker 06.02.20

um.. people and where you can find a hobo?

T
Ten Mastera 06.02.20

from the Sam Volkhov in the direction of the swamp under the bridge there's a voice calling you. all there is in the passage, and on the maps of the location.

S
Skayuoker 06.02.20

thank you dude

S
Sensation 06.02.20

KST the people who need cochranella there is money there and it almost passed...
I reached Pripyat took the Gauss cannon went to the technician fixed it, and right now, the current in the X18 lab have to climb...
Money about 800000 of a penny)

M
Marcus01 06.02.20

Sensation
Firstly, X8, and secondly, nah she needs, besides most people.

S
Sensation 06.02.20

VSM most people...
It is not hacked anything it is simply a consequence of the fact that I killed all and the weapons sold...
Played so much of it...
Sit is sales at night playing by doing nothing everywhere laziyu)

d
den436 06.02.20

I think I'm missing shingle,garmata and Mitya))))

z
zOmbiRovany 06.02.20

Sensation
12.11.09 15:31 Bcm most people...
It is not hacked anything it is simply a consequence of the fact that I killed all and the weapons sold...
Played so much of it...
Sit is sales at night playing by doing nothing everywhere laziyu)
I always play at night-it's fun)

I
Ilya Mechennyy ST. 06.02.20

Val the Tramp disappeared from the game, it is a pity that it is no longer vstretish but in General he is the type of the rest is alive and flooded with their at Chernobyl. I decided to leave and Vano and Tramp Janov let it sit though will be more whole))) and then in Freeplay won't see them again.

A
ANTOXA BEST 06.02.20

And I have a tramp when fled to the helicopter is left in the Laundry room and when we were in the helicopter all almost suffocated and the monolith was immense hobo more than half of them were percocet back!!!

I
Ilya Mechennyy ST. 06.02.20

drive? hobo all disappears after the quest ambush the monolith and it will not see anywhere else!

X
Xaker 23 06.02.20

When I passed the first time the game Repack so I have no tramps at all although the flash Beck
he was but on the basis of finally not sitting and when the second time it was held there
conclusion;Bug

D
D.V.A. 06.02.20

Yeah... Tramp gets PI*Dula to give O-consciousness... And we would think I would have gone with him , if not for the lattice limiting the size of the location(((

c
clavko 06.02.20

I had a glitch want to go with Mitya come give art a mityaya no =((((((.hmm .. I just art lost=((((((

G
GranD AssAssiN 06.02.20

When I passed the first time the game Repack so I have no tramps at all although the flash Beck
he was but on the basis of finally not sitting and when the second time it was held there
conclusion;Bug

Yeah nah... Probably in the toilet or even for some cases left.

S
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. so stazhem 06.02.20

hi all!of course you know what they say off-topic,but Toko on the website it tells you the question and then there is the rating if Yes as it to do more??

N
NicolasL 06.02.20

hi all!of course you know what they say off-topic,but Toko on the website it tells you the question and then there is the rating if Yes as it to do more?? it is necessary to leave a comments ,rate games etc

R
Romas1 06.02.20

I have a question.Only when prihodish to Pripyat you Kowalski gives order for the Gauss gun to take.To help you give people the Captain Tarasova St.Sergeant Morozov, etc. and So can the Sniper survived?I just have all survive except him and my friend said that he still survived.Just Sniper kills with the monolith Gauss cannon to roof.I fired three rifle grenades and he still.First shoots at the sniper and then he dies.So the question is,can a Sniper survive?Yes, and even Kowalski can to give you the job like a shot.There it connected with the mercenaries.If PDA Naumov to give Kowalski then he gives you a quest to murder Naumov.And he after the issuance of the quest just stands there and says nothing and I can't move because missing panel, hot keys are gone bar lives.Can patch or throw crack?