3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SpyBot 06.02.20 12:03 pm

Zulu and the Tramp (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat)

I have a small problem:
When I got out of the tunnel to Pripyat, a Tramp came to the military base, and after the mission to capture the Gauss gun he just disappeared. Sokolov and Vano was sitting quietly on the database.
Question 1: what happened to the Hobo? If at the end dead?
I wandered around Pripyat in search of the school, knowing that there is a meeting of the Zulu. I went in, the game is preserved Found Zulu. I peremochil all Snork, but the Zulu was not there, neither living nor dead.
Question 2: Where Is Zulu? Whether he is alive at the end?
( Sorry for the removal of the question in a separate topic, I just long to respond!)
92 Comments
Sort by:
M
Master Zony 06.02.20

If I am not mistaken, when you go for the Gauss Gun, you find yourself in an ambush of the monolith may be a Tramp passed GG monolith?

Unlikely, upravlautsa monolith Monolith, and the Tramp was Vishal out of control. Probably Multichoice saw that the hospital are soldiers sent to check their 3, I think so.

t
tony_chaos 06.02.20

Muad DIB
Exactly, never thought of that)))

S
SupaMasta 06.02.20

About Tramp. The phrase at the end:There is another group of stalkers. Little is known about it, but rumor has it that they are former monolith. The leader of this group is a Stalker, nicknamed the Tramp. Something like that...
This time the game was a very good ending. All alive, healthy and happy, and the Debt controls at Midsummer and it is supported by the vast majority of stalkers (of course thanks to my help)) . That's just bothers me that the mercenaries are still strongly interested in the secret labs, because the customer is not found ...

r
rock music 06.02.20

I believe that the person customer's not necessary to kill. he later displays on the customer. well, I guess.

F
FC Shakhtar Donetsk 06.02.20

I have this sans. Filled up with Sokolov and Vano monolith in the book store, then quickly, without them dumped at the base (along with them at a snail's pace VPA*Lou was telepatsya) and how through the earth they screwed up. No they're not, no bodies. Though they will appear, or the current replay????

2313212 06.02.20

I once in a freeplay in Pripyat walked around the Laundry room looking for founded Ananova Sokolova it like snore or Chernobyl withKi gnawed

G
GranD AssAssiN 06.02.20

I once in a freeplay in Pripyat walked around the Laundry room looking for founded Ananova Sokolova it like snore or Chernobyl withKi gnawed

I just access it from a pack of blind and pseudopod saved, nechayno stumbled upon him, sitting there with toboganom fought 5 times, the game had to load his bitches terrible.

F
FC Shakhtar Donetsk 06.02.20

Wrote that gone Sokolov and Vano. So what's the catch, before the end of the main quest never showed up (neither one nor the other), but in the end they say that Vano vyzhel and works at a certain factory, but the falcons joined the ranks of the dead under operation of the channel. How can this be, gone and one vyzhel and the other not???

S
Sara Connor 06.02.20

Hmm.... And I Vano joined freedom and headed the expedition for the exploration of the anomalies.. Sokolov then the mercenaries had shot down, but he survived and went to serve in civil aviation....=)

G
GranD AssAssiN 06.02.20

How can this be, gone and one vyzhel and the other not???

And here the campaign is due to imitation of life, what type went to walk around the Area, collect artifacts, one where something goes or lies half dead, and the second killed mutants, or even what I ran across.

z
zOmbiRovany 06.02.20

Here you soared!I found CCP Zulu at the ramp, che is there to understand!FLEW MAN!

G
GranD AssAssiN 06.02.20

Here you soared!I found CCP Zulu at the ramp, che is there to understand!FLEW MAN!

:DDD
Seriously???

k
killer8117 06.02.20

guys where is the border?want to see the fat merchant from shadow of Chernobyl
it is possible to get to the border??just after the fighters departed, I remained in the area,went to the base and they say cordon cordon,the tools you find there, and so on.
Yes by the way in the tunnel=)in the tunnel I threw these suckers in the lurch,they were not able to shoot them all and cover it was very difficult,so I'm in Pripyat arrived alone,and not worried about where they are=)

z
zOmbiRovany 06.02.20

:DDD
Seriously???

Hey Ara kaneshna seriously!shtob I died in the same jump!

k
killer8117 06.02.20

guys Kordon tell me where it is please

T
Ten Mastera 06.02.20

it is not in the call

T
Ten Mastera 06.02.20

if a soldier is not enough that Vano and Sokolov are running with you at the end of the covering hand. if a lot of it after the battle in book store or they are in the final titles will be
or do the base come.

-
-ManiaK- 06.02.20

and how to make ber Vano worked at the factory? and I've got the warriors was not enough and Vano after the Maghazi books himself cornered, sat until the last moment on the basis, then disappeared in the credits said that went to the military.

PS, Zulu and the Tramp perished in the tunnel, tramp because they beat Snork a gun, the Zulus during the reload of the gun..
and another question what will happen to Noah if he, too, call to Pripyat?

.DeliGht 06.02.20

Noah will be nothing. It is simply impossible to call.

P
P.H.I.L.L.Y. 06.02.20

In my ending:

Zulu returned to Yanov, amassed his group and moved to the center of the Zone.

Tramp organized a group of ex-monolith.