3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SpyBot 06.02.20 12:03 pm

Zulu and the Tramp (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat)

I have a small problem:
When I got out of the tunnel to Pripyat, a Tramp came to the military base, and after the mission to capture the Gauss gun he just disappeared. Sokolov and Vano was sitting quietly on the database.
Question 1: what happened to the Hobo? If at the end dead?
I wandered around Pripyat in search of the school, knowing that there is a meeting of the Zulu. I went in, the game is preserved Found Zulu. I peremochil all Snork, but the Zulu was not there, neither living nor dead.
Question 2: Where Is Zulu? Whether he is alive at the end?
( Sorry for the removal of the question in a separate topic, I just long to respond!)
92 Comments
Sort by:
s
scorpisnake 06.02.20

clavko I had a glitch want to go with Mitya come give art a mityaya no =((((((.hmm .. I just art lost=((((((

Mitya is in the next room, where you art gave. But bear in mind, even after paying the art, the output (between the containers), stops some people and shouts that you have the cash to fork out for a passage. Give 2500 R, Mitya runs away, saying they say I'll see you at Midsummer. Come on John, take the reward with his friends, go back to the warehouse containers, all wet bandyukov. Take the art from the corpse of the hill... =)
And, you can initially all peremochit. Going there, saying to the hill, find mityaya and from there begin all the blame!!! Good luck.

p
prizrak034 06.02.20

ahhaha the last tip anything if there is a Vintorez to go))))

m
medobelk 06.02.20

Where the hobo goes

l
lyubitel stalkera 06.02.20

People!!!! A very efficient bug!!!! Zulu, Vano and the Tramp everywhere you go and die!!!! I'm so x8 has passed!

F
Fanat Maks S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 06.02.20

Rzhach)))

A
Anti-Strelok 06.02.20

In short
1.Zulu near the school
2.Hobo has gone in search of These crazies Monolith! (Killed)
3.Sokolov and Vano around the book Store looking for!
Good luck=)

A
Apex69 06.02.20

At the book store to look useless after the mission in the store Vano and Sokolov spinning a short time there and then go to the Laundry.I have falcons when he returned to base zdoh

-
-Kosh- 06.02.20

He is in school, where his more from Snork need to save. Zulu.
But the Tramp had gone.

M
MaXiM 13rus 06.02.20

Dudes please help! I have a monolith which is about SRH Volkhov stand(also on John's has to be) gone, and place them there dolgovtsev walk, I kill them, they still go there, sit and sit no matter where you go, Oh and monolith, respectively no. WHAT TO DO???

v
v2v3v4. 06.02.20

MaXiM 13rus
fashion is?

M
Metal Messiah 06.02.20

So, offtopic started... Close this topic. It is outdated.

S
Sergey Krasnikov221122112 06.02.20

What if the Zulus DO not have,in quest of his stupid tower there